Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. (2391 Views)

Many Buharists Aren’t Progressives But Opportunists – Shehu Sani / Buhari Raises Alarm, Says Terrorists Returning To Embarrass Govt / El-Rufai Arrives Bauchi In A Jet For Progressives Govs Forum..photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by T0nyeBarcanista(m): 11:08am On Sep 13, 2015
I know many will hate me or call me names, but enough is enough.

There is a time in a man's life, when you sit back and reflect on the past.

Yes, wailing is good, but only when you have a just cause.

How can I continue wailing when Power has improved and more is on it's way?
How can I carry on wailing when peace is gradually returning to the N.East which GEJ had claimed was impossible and we have to live with it.
How can I continue wailing when every civil servant now knows how risky it is to steal or collect bribe?
How can I continue to wail when our refineries are working with little or no explanation?
How can I continue to wail when PDP as it is, has no bearing, philosophy nor principle?

From the body language of Buhari, even the PDP knows Nigeria is on it's way to greatness. If Obasanjo can attest to that, if Metuh can concur with that, then for me to Wail? No way. Enough of wailings...let us come together to build a society that we can all be proud of.

I have decided to return to the progressives.

14 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Swaggzkid: 11:09am On Sep 13, 2015
Smh

So you don decamp

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by honeygirl17: 11:17am On Sep 13, 2015
Tonye S, what are you saying
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by NupeZalla(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2015
You are losing it bro
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2015
"Lalasticlala, please come and ban this impostor", Quote me anywhere.

25 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by ELTON123(m): 11:18am On Sep 13, 2015
Hehehhehehhe grin people sabi fake monikar ooooo chaiiii APC and lie.dearis God ooo cheesy

21 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by MrRobot: 11:21am On Sep 13, 2015
Bacanista. left NL but his manhood still lives

6 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Jwhizzy(m): 11:21am On Sep 13, 2015
LMAO. This is a fake moniker joor.

But I kuku wouldn't put it past the political olosho called Barkanista grin
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2015
To many impostors of barcanista ever since he left....one was yabbing PMB, another is praising PMB. Seun should ban anything barcanista...abeg.

He should go back to facebook, we don't need his repentance or is it apology for wailing.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by doublewisdom: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2015
Just imagine! No low is too low for APC supporters.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by bettercreature(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
Just imagine! No low is too low for APC supporters.
Don't generalise,this poster is a cum rag tho

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Candyrain(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2015
soe:
To many impostors of barcanista ever since he left....one was yabbing PMB, another is praising PMB. Seun should ban anything barcanista...abeg.

He should go back to facebook, we don't need his repentance or is it apology for wailing.

And Mr. DSS what are you doing online? Shouldn't you and your colleagues be invading more government house in search of stockpiles of firearms? undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2015
Candyrain:

And Mr. DSS what are you doing online? Shouldn't you and your colleagues be invading more government house in search of stockpiles of firearms? undecided undecided undecided
do you want to teach me my job? And pls...where is this biafran radio station?

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Agimor(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2015
This nigga is mentally deranged.
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Idrismusty97(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by mrjangaweed: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
soe:

death to Buhari

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Candyrain(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
soe:

I just thought I should remind you because you seem to be neglecting your duty. And about Radio Biafra, I should be asking you but let me warn, you may have to search for it forever.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
mrjangaweed:

death to Buhari
hahahahahahaha....grow up and get a life
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by mrjangaweed: 12:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
soe:
hahahahahahaha....grow up and get a life

kill Buhari now angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by DheEmir(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bullshit!
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by jlinkd78(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
seriously doubt d veracity of this moniker, d construction of English is sure below dat of d real Barcanista
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Dcomrade(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista vs T(0)nyeBarcanista
grin some set of people can clone anything....even PVC lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by doublewisdom: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
bettercreature:
Don't generalise,this poster is a cum rag tho
OK o.

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Adrenaline123(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Another APC scumbag trying to fake barcanistas nairaland user name.

To the gullibles Tonyebarcanista is not T0nyebarcanista.......

HEY FI CEE!!!
SAI BAR BER!!!

1 Like

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by chumakk: 1:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
This account is fake. But one thing is real: that guy will switch in the future because there will be nothing to criticize again. No job
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
well you are welcome back
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by ellabooz(f): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
This Barcanista is truly a slayer of APC and a torn in their flesh to the extent one has to clone his account to create confusion. Maybe he might unsuccessfully tried to hack his account.

To our PROSPECTIVE PUBLIC SERVANT, we pray for your success.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by Mznaett: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
APC una weldone ogrin
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by mightyhaze: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy barcanista com see wetin u don cause des ppl now.
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by EasternLionn: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
APC are all its followers are demonic. angry
Re: I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. by imsuboi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Insulted By El Rufai, Walks Out On President Buhari (DETAILS) / Enough Is Enough..Seun I Am Offering Myself To Be A Mod To Solve Tribalism On NL / Kogi's Senatorial Appeal: Rerun Ordered!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.