Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? (755 Views)

Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / The Bible actually preached For Us To Eat Our Tithes? see for yourself / And A Pastor Said Women Are Afterthoughts?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2015
This is a counter thread to what I read earlier on nairaland. firstly, I need to let you know that I attend a church that condemns wearing of trousers or making use of items designed for other sex. But this topic and obligation has always baffled me. Did Bible actually said women should not wear trouser? I would say No.... The book of Deuteronomy 22: 5says: “The woman shall not wear that which pertains to a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.”...... During the Olden days, what people mostly wear is robes, even our lord Jesus Christ wore robes, now a days, if I should wear a robe, people would think I am mad, while some will say it belongs to women.
For crying out lord, women have their trousers eg leggings, etc no sane man would go to the market to buy ladies trouser because when you wear it people would actually know this belongs to women . I am not a bible scholar but I believe women have their trousers and it doesn't befit men to wear them. Pls criticise me constructively if you do not agree with my opinion.....

lalasticlala OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dem no de wear trouser for Bible.
Re: Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bible no talk am Abeg
Re: Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Bible no talk am Abeg
Abi ooo
Re: Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? by mrZENographer: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
The holy men of God wore robes and garments. Even Jesus at his coming wears a robe. It is a modest dressing. And dont equate garments with skirts.

Women have a different shape from men. Wearing trousers will make you look seductive. And Jesus said he that gathereth not with me scatareth. Are u scatering or gathering by showing ur figure 8?
Re: Did Bible Actually Said Women Should Not Wear Trouser? by mrZENographer: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
No women don't hav trousers. The world today is trying to justify anything that is sin and pleasurable. Before Trousers was an abomination evn to us Nigerians. Now westrn culture creep into nigeria and people wañna justify themsevs in it. Before homosexual was abomination in America but today they say theres nothin wrong. GOD ONLY LOOKS AT THE HEART, they say.

God's standard will neva change bcause of anybody. Woe to them that call evil good and good evil. 80% abomination today, it's the westerns that brought it to us. Dont kill ursef in the name of fashion. The fashion of this world will pass away. Do u knw that today in America, its not wrong for a man to wear skirt and blouse? And their pastors say the bible doesnt condemn it.

Beware, the Antichrist is promoting abomination through adverts, mainstream media, educational system, worldly music, false religons and systems, technology etc so dont b carried away or deceived. They're so seducing, they're so sweet and tempting that you began to say ho! there's nothin wrong it this thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#esuisnotsatan: I’m Esu Ola Ilu (must Read) / If The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Were Nigerians.... (photo) / 2016 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu T. Amaukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.