Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

#esuisnotsatan: I’m Esu Ola Ilu (must Read) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / #esuisnotsatan: I’m Esu Ola Ilu (must Read) (754 Views)

I’m Human, I Need Sex Not Bible Verses Alone- Pastor’s Wife / Esu Laaroye- The Police Of The Universe / #esuisnotsatan: Èṣù Is Not Satan Or Devil – Spread The Word (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#esuisnotsatan: I’m Esu Ola Ilu (must Read) by scully95: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oDuwoDjX8Xk/VmnoOIeDY6I/AAAAAAAArj4/bM3r0aEFjp4/s1600/i%2Bam_esu.jpg[/img]
I am one among the delegated Irunmoles of Olodumare
Therefore, I am a messenger of Olodumare
I stand as intermediary between Ajoguns to the Orisa and Omo Eniyan
I stand as prosecutor to defaulters of the Instructions of Olodumare
You can also call me the first Law Enforcement Agent
I stand for Justice and Equity
All my actions fall within the Jurisdiction of Obligations as instructed by my Creator (Olodumare)
All attribute as Power, Wisdom, Knowledge and skills are all given to me by Olodumare for the purpose of my mission on Earth
I have no desire for praises or worship that belongs to Olodumare
I do not have the power, might, gut or Nerve to contest the position of Olodumare
I’m also accountable to Olodumare
I consent to the supremacy of Olodumare
Iba Olodumare Agotun ooooo
I am Esu OlaIlu
Okiri oko
Okiri Oko
Keesu Gba !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #esuisnotsatan: I’m Esu Ola Ilu (must Read) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2015
Ogbo A To

(1) (Reply)

2016 Prophecies Of Apostle Dr. Ogochukwu T. Amaukwu / Why Do People Misinterpret Isaiah 6 / "You Must Be Born Again!" Explaining This Age Long Perplexing Phrase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.