Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 (3122 Views)

Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Britain Toys With Woes Of Another Biafra War - Sun Newspaper / FG Attributes Computer Crash To Delayed Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by DaBullIT(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hehehehe, Cocoa, butter tree,rubber tree , that's more revenue than you care to admit grin grin
WombRaiders:

Even if the crude crash to $1 we will still be far better than you parasites.

I believe Oduastan will be the number one destination for organ transplant as una go begin sell una kidney to chop.

grin

2 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by StOla: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Mention one single thing you export from your productive region?

Yeye ingrate.

The soup house is finally closed! Make una begin plant cocoa

I won't even waste my time on you. It will be counter-productive to be having a debate with you.

Wail as much as you like, but nothing really changes.

1 Like

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
Hehehehe, Cocoa, butter tree,rubber tree , that's more revenue than you care to admit grin grin

Agreed that there is , so what stopped you from exploring cocoa farming?

This is a clear indicator that you are lazy and totally dependent and hooked on free Niger Delta oil.

Your weaning has begun.

7 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
StOla:

I won't even waste my time on you. It will be counter-productive to be having a debate with you.

Wail as much as you like, but nothing really changes.

Taju you better start planting cocoa grin

3 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by mrjangaweed: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ymodulus:

Why are you so pained by the truth? Take a chill bro. You need ice water on your chest.

may that your so called myopic and sentimental truth set you and your Hopless gworo chewing family ablaze.

mugu.

Kai still can't believe the much respected Ymodulus can stoop this low
politics is really bad angry

3 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Ymodulus: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Look at this Arab owned slave... Your useless nation is crumbling before your eyes and the only thing you can think of is my labeling (and rightly so) Saudi Arabia as shaytan kingdom.

Just pray that Buhari does not kick the bucket because this is when your final disgrace begins

My friend go and sit down. Because you can spew rubbish on the net in Nigeria and go Scot freee doesn't mean you exhibit your stupidity.

I am atheist and very irreligious. But I don't see that as a ground to insult other religion. If you want to attack the president Political achievement then do it on good grounds and don't come here to attack a religion to further aggravate the number of pages on your thread.

WailingWailer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ymodulus:

My friend go and sit down. Because you can spew rubbish on the net in Nigeria and go Scot freee doesn't mean you exhibit your stupidity.

I am atheist and very irreligious. But I don't see that as a ground to insult other religion. If you want to attack the president Political achievement then do it on good grounds and don't come here to attack a religion to further aggravate the number of pages on your thread.

WailingWailer

Keep calm and plant cocoa grin

6 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Agreed that there is , so what stopped you from exploring cocoa farming?

This is a clear indicator that you are lazy and totally dependent and hooked on free Niger Delta oil.

Your weaning has begun.

All i needed to read
Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

All i needed to read

How many chocolate mars bars does it take to build 3rd mainland bridge?

Now that is the question to answer.

5 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Ymodulus: 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Keep calm and plant cocoa grin

You do not cool a fiery hot coal by heaping more coal. " - Apostle Paul

"If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head" - Romans 12:20

Since your Christian religion is so saintful. Why don't you read the verse and apply it. Blood hypocrite

1 Like

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by modath(f): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Fool, all your woes and those to come are punishment from the almighty.

You looked the other way when innocent people including women and children where killed by your slave masters in their quest for power and you expect God to allow their reign to be prosperous and peaceful?

The God of Israel has began raining HIS wrath on an evil nation.

You & your people are the only children of God ba? lipsrsealed... Issokay!!!
You need serious psychological rehab!! EoD!

1 Like

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by DaBullIT(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
How many $15 / Barrel of crude buy apache helicopters for the Biafran dream ?? grin grin grin grin
WombRaiders:

How many chocolate mars bars does it take to build 3rd mainland bridge?

Now that is the question to answer.

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
How many $15 / Barrel of crude buy apache helicopters for the Biafran dream ?? grin grin grin grin

You should ask how many gworos will fuel a danfo grin

5 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ymodulus:

You do not cool a fiery hot coal by heaping more coal. " - Apostle Paul

"If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head" - Romans 12:20

Since your Christian religion is so saintful. Why don't you read the verse and apply it. Blood hypocrite

We are not fagg0t loving, Muslim craving Europeans.

Go and start negotiating aid relief in advance with Brussels grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
modath:

You & your people are the only children of God ba? lipsrsealed... Issokay!!!
You need serious psychological rehab!! EoD!

Before nko?

Do we celebrate beheadings in the name of YHWH?

Did we side with lunatics for political gain?

You have chosen evil and so shall you remain evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by ahaz: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:

Under the Islamic State, the dullard can export Yoruba slaves to Saudi Arabia grin
see knockout punch

1 Like

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Much fewer Dan cocoa.

2 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by DaBullIT(m): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Much fewer Dan cocoa.

Oh, You thought cocoa is sold per seed? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

Mah friend, the exploitative slave plantation model handed by the colonialist is what made cocoa and groundnut farming productive for your regions.

Read On the first civilian uprising in Nigeria - The Agbekoya Parapo Peasant Farmers' Uprising and see for yourself that whatever gain your region enjoyed was highly exploitative and nothing short of 20th century slavery.

As for the north, slavery was officially ended in the 1930's. The grounding pyramids were made possible from Slave labour.

Read una no gree.

3 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:

No matter how low crude oil stoops, it can never be compared with Cocoa...

4 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by wordcat(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vicotex:
God you are so good. You just dey answer my prayers one by one.
I want this oil of a thing to crash to $1 per barrel by that time the scales in the eyes of those "we ss" and sw'ners will fall off and embrace division.

Biafra is here

Same same here. Make oil crash to d extent that to see a buyer a go be war

3 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by DaBullIT(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
No more responses for you , too blank in the head to get the concept
chuna1985:

No matter how low crude oil stoops, it can never be compared with Cocoa...
Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by DaBullIT(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Whatever tickles your fancy, I am done talking
WombRaiders:

Mah friend, the exploitative slave plantation model handed by the colonialist is what made cocoa and groundnut farming productive for your regions.

Read On the first civilian uprising in Nigeria - The Agbekoya Parapo Peasant Farmers' Uprising and see for yourself that whatever gain your region enjoyed was highly exploitative and nothing short of 20th century slavery.

As for the north, slavery was officially ended in the 1930's. The grounding pyramids were made possible from Slave labour.

Read una no gree.

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:
Osun will go the banks because how will that old goat Aregberascal run his parasitic state now?

grin grin grin

I have been advising you people to plant cocoa since but una no gree.

See your life

Ogbeni Rauf is amongst d clueless now. Osun state is just moribund now, very comatose. D people dat use sing his praises are now very clueless on what to say.
D fg gave d state a rebate but so far, d man has refused to shake body after fixing d whole money in d bank. He now told d civil servants to produce their primary school certificates, quite irrelevant.
May God save d omoluabis!

2 Likes

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
No more responses for you , too blank in the head to get the concept

Wen a man starts losing an argument, He starts talking No sense.

1 Like

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by erikcantona: 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
DaBullIT:
I hope your parents have CBN at home

Cos

Lalatrox Ilelombo

You know what that means ?

Heaven crashing down is not one man's problem
one of the oil parasites spoted come to osha and see how people hustle without knowing about oil

1 Like

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by ideology(m): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vicotex:
God you are so good. You just dey answer my prayers one by one.
I want this oil of a thing to crash to $1 per barrel by that time the scales in the eyes of those "we ss" and sw'ners will fall off and embrace division.

Biafra is here
so you mean the northerners and westerners will let biafra go, because of oil prices, hahaha, you funny oo, , but All the same oil plays a critical role in the unity of this country, if the oil has no value, they will certainly rethink.

But Nigeria and all 36states will be broke for years and may never recover
Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by EasternLionn: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ymodulus:
At times I look at the PDP supporters and I see nothing but Tribal eastern with hatred spilled over their face.
I mean very sentimental , tribalistic and religious Bigots.

I don't understand why you should label the Saudi Kingdom as a Shaitan Kingdom why?

I expected credible opposition, but all I see are angry bulls let loose.

Ymodulus, twaaahh (spits) you keep falling to a new low.
I expected someone like you to be in the middle of ruling and opposition fronts.
You are finished.

1 Like

Re: More Woes For Khalifar Buhari: Crude Expected To Crash To $20 by mikolo80: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
WombRaiders:
Imminent economic melt down in the US and Eurozone occassioned by China's recession coupled with the lifting of sanctions on Iran which is set to add at least 5million barrels of excess crude to an already overgloated global energy market as well as Saudi Arabia's dumbfuckery in funding a sectarian war in Yemen which so far has drained $30bn from the coffers of the shaitan kingdom, it is this safe to say Saudi will continue to pump more oil into the market.

Factoring all this , energy experts have forecast crude falling to $20 before the end of the last quarter of 2015!

How then will the Duara Dullard run his new Caliphate now that oil is forecast to crash to $20.?

Funny thing is that the voodoo economist believed the only way to improve the economy was to stabilize international crude prices with the help of the Nigerian army rather than look at diversifying the mono economy.

So now that the lazy Saudi petrodollar economic model is not feasible what will the grand ITK and "nah me pure pass to rule" do to ensure the useless naira is equal to the dollar? How will he feed his parasitic almajiri constituents who he promised to put on welfare?

APC zombies quoting me must first convene a meeting with their best autistic reps on how best to respond to this thread.

[size=18pt]September 23! The Shmitta is here![/size]
SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africa's Top 10 Airforce Power- Nigeria Absent / Secrets Of The World Revealed. / BREAKING NEWS!! Presidency Insists Buhari Is Not In A London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.