Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines (2810 Views)

Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes / How To Download TV Series & Movies For Free From Different 10 Websites / These Are The Best Series Movies (with Heavy Gun Artillery) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:33am On Nov 14, 2015
I have never been threatened by a teacher and i am not going to start now. I am fed up with this pan-gender amarphrodites who hate that human beings are a species with two distinct genders.
It is like they declare war on on testicles. They want to remove all the masculinity from the schools .
Do your research, we are all descendant s of barbarians and the sooner we face it the sooner we will have a civilization worth celebrating.frank Gallagher (shameless us)
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Cherish those who seek the truth but beware of those who find it...Grimm
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2016
Saying nothing says alot sometimes...House of Cards
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by IAmPhiL(m): 8:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Fear is wisdom in the face of danger it’s nothing to be ashamed of....Sherlock the Abominable Bride
Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't fear god, because fear itself is god.......RORONOA ZORO

Of the nine mountains and eight
seas, there's nothing I can not cut..........RORONOA ZORO

It's not as if I didn't want to step back, but I have a feeling that if I do, I'll never be able to come back to where I'm standing right now, if its so, then I choose death........... RORONOA ZORO

A wound that would make an ordinary man unconscious... I won't lose to it.
A wound that would kill an ordinary person... I won't lose to it!
To face one who is extraordinary... I can't allow myself to be ordinary.........RORONOA ZORO

If I cannot as much as protect my captain, then my ambition is worthless..........RORONOA ZORO

The weak cannot choose a way to die..... TRAFALGAR LAW

Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice........ DONQUIXOTE DOFLAMINGO

The Justice of this world is retardded...... SMOKER

When do you think people die?
When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No.
When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No.
When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No!
It’s WHEN they are forgotten........ DOCTOR HILULUK

A real man forgives a lady's lies.... VINSMOKE SANJI

Hello, this is Luffy, the man who will become the Pirate King....... MONKEY D LUFFY.

If you're hungry, eat..... MONKEY D LUFFY....

......................... ONE PIECE...............

1 Like

Re: TV Series/movies Quotes And Punch Lines by pamcode(m): 11:52am On Apr 28, 2016
'Your friend will be dead by the end of tomorrow that means i have broken one of your Rules, dear friend but then I cannot be killed for i am immortal. So who is king now Old friend.' - Klaus Michaelson (The Originals)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Longest Running Soap Opera In Nigeria / The Apprentice Africa- A Painfull Ending / Movie Review: ‘CONTRACT’ Featuring Yvonne Okoro, Joseph Benjamin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.