Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Hid Headlight - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hid Headlight (4880 Views)

Headlight For Sonata 2006 / Price Of Camry 2.4 Headlight / BMW E46 3-series 4-door Smoke CCFL Projector Headlight For Cheap Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hid Headlight by tboy2k4: 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Please does anyone know where and how much I can purchase a HID Headlight DC Xenon "Premium" Conversion Kits™ - 9005 (HB3) - 6000K?

Its for a 2014 Ford Explorer
Thanks
Re: Hid Headlight by mayor2013: 6:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
tboy2k4:
Please does anyone know where and how much I can purchase a HID Headlight DC Xenon "Premium" Conversion Kits™ - 9005 (HB3) - 6000K?

Thanks

Call 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
tboy2k4:

Thanks
Better get a genuine brand, eg Philips.
That said, also get a highly qualified professional to carry out the installation.

Installation Warning: HID lights are extremely bright lights and requires a specially made Headlamp unit specified for HID lamps. Don't use HID lamps in Halogen headlamp casin so as to prevent dangerous glare to other drivers, install HID on low beams except it is safe to install on highbeams. If HID are installed on highbeams, don't aim them at oncoming drivers or pedestrians to prevent accidents.

Material warning: Because HID's contain mercury which is poisonous if handled wrongly, adequate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should be worn. DON'T harm our environment and water, do NOT throw HID bulbs or any mercury related compound indiscriminately.
HID ballasts contain high voltage, improper handling of these electrical components could trigger very serious electric shock and could start off an electrical spark in your vehicle if improperly connected.

2 Likes

Re: Hid Headlight by tboy2k4: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thanks
Re: Hid Headlight by Ibadanchief(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
kingreign:

That said, also get a highly qualified professional to carry out the installation.

Installation Warning: HID lights are extremely bright lights and requires a specially made Headlamp unit specified for HID lamps. Don't use HID lamps in Halogen headlamp casin so as to prevent dangerous glare to other drivers, install HID on low beams except it is safe to install on highbeams. If HID are installed on highbeams, don't aim them at oncoming drivers or pedestrians to prevent accidents.

Material warning: Because HID's contain mercury which is poisonous if handled wrongly, adequate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) should be worn. DON'T harm our environment and water, do NOT throw HID bulbs or any mercury related compound indiscriminately.
HID ballasts contain high voltage, improper handling of these electrical components could trigger very serious electric shock and could start off an electrical spark in your vehicle if improperly connected.

Why not ask him to request for your services

1 Like

Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ibadanchief:

Why not ask him to request for your services
He didn't specify his location neither did he ask for my help.

3 Likes

Re: Hid Headlight by paul234(m): 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
kingreign:

Do you sell one, if so share your contact.
Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
paul234:

Do you sell one, if so share your contact.
I don't sell, but I retrofit.
Re: Hid Headlight by sultaan(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
On Amazon if you know the type of bulb your car use you are good get the one with a good ballast so your car won't flicker.

Check on the ford explorer site users will give you better information and stay with 5000k bulb 6000k has a hint of blue.

Don't go cheap or you will be doing it again soon, the ones made in korea are better than chinese ones from experience

What trim is your explorer hope you liked it compared to the Nigerian preferred highlander grin

2 Likes

Re: Hid Headlight by FelixGodwin: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
HELLO FELLOW 
I've gots something for all ,,, Thank me letter !! 
Do you know you can buy any Nigerian used car with 6 months guarantee and well inspected with a good mechanic b4 purchase ? Yes for real !!!!  So you have nothing to fear anymore buying a Nigerian used car .. For detail click on the link below 

https://www.nairaland.com/2507950/click-here-buy-nigerian-use

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That's not all palls !! Check this out !!! Biggest cars for biggest Boss @ a very affordable price with also 6 months guarantee WOW YOU SAY !!!!! Yeah we are just getting started 

Click the link for more !!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2473399/biggest-cars-biggest-boss

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you a Toyota Camry 2007 to 2010 lover ? This is for you !!!! 
Do you can also buy one from us at a cool price and also with 6 months guarantee ,,
YES FOR REAL !!!! 

https://www.nairaland.com/2486670/promo-tok-9ja-used-toyota 

If this is what you are looking for try this !!!
Re: Hid Headlight by tboy2k4: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thanks. Yeah got one from Amazon. installed it with the help of my younger bro (He's a car enthusiast). Will take the car for a drive this evening. Explorer's real cool. Got a good deal with the briscoe guys. 4 year warranty and free service. So far they've been good on the money. Its 2014 XLT. Already tried few modifications gotten from the explorer forum and it looks great.
Re: Hid Headlight by RoyalRoy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
tboy2k4:
Thanks. Yeah got one from Amazon. installed it with the help of my younger bro (He's a car enthusiast). Will take the car for a drive this evening. Explorer's real cool. Got a good deal with the briscoe guys. 4 year warranty and free service. So far they've been good on the money. Its 2014 XLT. Already tried few modifications gotten from the explorer forum and it looks great.

Update us on the outcome bro.

Take a picture if you can.

Let's hear about your experience and how the incoming drivers react to the glare too!!
Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2015
sultaan:
On Amazon if you know the type of bulb your car use you are good get the one with a good ballast so your car won't flicker.

Check on the ford explorer site users will give you better information and stay with 5000k bulb 6000k has a hint of blue.

Don't go cheap or you will be doing it again soon, the ones made in korea are better than chinese ones from experience

What trim is your explorer hope you liked it compared to the Nigerian preferred highlander grin
Hater angry grin grin tongue
Re: Hid Headlight by sultaan(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
kingreign:

Hater angry grin grin tongue

Why will I hate someone drinking pure water while some other people sip champagne at the same price.

Just pointing opportunities here.

2 Likes

Re: Hid Headlight by Squad4(m): 11:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Please i need to replace my Camry 1999 lamps, do you know anyone that sells casing and the HID Kit? And what will it cost?
Re: Hid Headlight by sultaan(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
HID on pure water abeg na the car you suppose replace.
The chinese will have something for sale on ebay but its like doing a boob job on Queen Elizabeth to make her look younger grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
sultaan:
HID on pure water abeg na the car you suppose replace.
The chinese will have something for sale on ebay but its like doing a boob job on Queen Elizabeth to make her look younger grin grin grin

undecided angry
Re: Hid Headlight by sultaan(m): 4:28am On Oct 08, 2015
kingreign:

undecided angry

Think of it cars are designed now with projector lamps, if you take older cars and put projector lamps on them they look awkward the newer ones have the right curves
Re: Hid Headlight by dukeo(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
kingreign:

between 6000k and 4300k which do you advice for better lighting
Re: Hid Headlight by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 05, 2016
dukeo:

4300K.
Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
dukeo:

My Lexus had the stock HID which was 4300k but one bulb burnt and I had to replace it. I could only lay hands on the 6000k type. It gave a slight blueish hue which seems cool but in reality, i as a driver can't see well due to black paved roads. I saw the roads better in the stock 4300k type.
Re: Hid Headlight by dukeo(m): 4:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Siena:

4300K.
where can I get one of that
Re: Hid Headlight by dukeo(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2016
Siena:

4300K.
Thanks. went round today without luck
Re: Hid Headlight by dukeo(m): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
kingreign:

My Lexus had the stock HID which was 4300k but one bulb burnt and I had to replace it. I could only lay hands on the 6000k type. It gave a slight blueish hue which seems cool but in reality, i as a driver can't see well due to black paved roads. I saw the roads better in the stock 4300k type.

Same thing after going round for the 2nd day, still nothing.

I wonder why that 4300k is scarce
Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 12:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
dukeo:

Same thing after going round for the 2nd day, still nothing.

I wonder why that 4300k is scarce

Seem you might have to order online. If I can lay hands on Osram or Philips 4,300k, I'd be really delighted.
Re: Hid Headlight by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
kingreign:

Seem you might have to order online. If I can lay hands on Osram or Philips 4,300k, I'd be really delighted.

I can get hold of either Philips or Osram 4300K. Both brands and heat range are OEM fitment.
Re: Hid Headlight by dukeo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
kingreign:

I'll be more than delighted
Re: Hid Headlight by herrlekan(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2016
Siena:

I can get hold of either Philips or Osram 4300K. Both brands and heat range are OEM fitment.

How much can I get either Philips or Osram 4300k from you.
Re: Hid Headlight by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
herrlekan:

How much can I get either Philips or Osram 4300k from you.

In compliance with Forum Rules, I would suggest you contact me outside the forum, as trade adverts or threads are not allowed in Car Talk.

Please send me a PM, or call / Whatsapp me on my mobile (details in my signature).

1 Like

Re: Hid Headlight by herrlekan(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Siena:

In compliance with Forum Rules, I would suggest you contact me outside the forum, as trade adverts or threads are not allowed in Car Talk.

Please send me a PM, or call / Whatsapp me on my mobile (details in my signature).

Thanks Siena. I will do that right now.
Re: Hid Headlight by sizl: 3:26pm On May 22, 2018
kingreign:

I don't sell, but I retrofit.

Do you still do retrofits? complete with projectors and all that? I have a car i want to retrofit
Re: Hid Headlight by kingreign(m): 3:56pm On May 22, 2018
sizl:

Do you still do retrofits? complete with projectors and all that? I have a car i want to retrofit

Location type of car and type of product you wish to retrofit?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fuel Pump Toyota Corolla 2005 / Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... / Mercedes Benz C240 2004 Or Toyota Corolla 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.