Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,383 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom (94894 Views)

45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Half-Unclad Women In Birnin Amina, Niger State, Can't Afford Clothes (Pics) / Photos From Virgin Ceremony In Ogu, Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by kokoA(m): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
mekybabe1:
No be una dey disvirgin them? tongue grin grin grin
dem no fit say no? Ah! To do na byforce? We have our soaps and "Aunty vaseline" to back to grin
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Henry22(m): 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
ENACHEOKEN MMA MMA NU!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wallahi i no know which state this OP dey talk about sef,all i read was igberebe,amantatata,agraba,seleboboribo kingdom of skiibi
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Mikimo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
still looking for d unclad girls
Me sef is stillin lookin for it ooo!!!....
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by nwakaibeya1: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 >those who HV spiritual eye listen2 utterance in video&know its TRUE but U CANT accept truth easily?
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abiriba people I love you guys so much, so much unity and love among them, so many rich people among them, Abiriba man or woman will help his/her fellow before any other ogboo/ Igbo man. I am fortunate to have them as friend.
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Dindondin(m): 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
alaoeri:
This can only happen in Biafra.
that's why am surprised. OZOAEKPE or SeveruSnape ll not see this and say Eebo. they ll only claim Yoruba!
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by 69MissedCalls(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
refreshrate:

crase man grin grin grin
is true na!... na only to wash plate these ones go sabi
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
IN PETER GRIFFIN'S VOICE "Why did you hide all the good stuff?? cry
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by refreshrate: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
69MissedCalls:

is true na!... na only to wash plate these ones go sabi

dis guy i go run leave you o ah ahn wetin na?

Nice one bro

*follows*
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Moneyab(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=nikkiking post=37967767] what do you know. Anuofia undecided undecided.

grin
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Alihkizito(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
What the hell is wrong with your IQ,how does this relate to Biafra or were you a pre-mature.
Guest pre-NAN is available

alaoeri:
This can only happen in Baiafra.

1 Like

Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by beginers: 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
let take evil out of people and they be acting rigth-this ridicules the humanity as i can see
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by DonaldGenes(m): 3:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
NwaJesusteete:

oh disappointed c rush men hoping to c the type of naked dance we watch here in America, when will Africa grow ? An event of this nature should be real for once at least u c mature virgin teenagers in a complete unclad. Waiting patiently for African development in 3D

Lmào
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
ibkgab001:
Introvert and lady F won't present in an event like this simply because they are ...........

bore hole
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by wtfCode: 3:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
i've been there.
Its a sweet non violent event unlike the hausas.
I remembered when one danced pass me with this huge boobs...and i was like.
Me: asa nwa show me ur stuff.
Her: here it is.
Me: show me.
Her: here it is.
Me: show me.
**she then came very close to my eye, like the boobs was in the tray to be served to**
Her: here it is but don't touch.
shocked shocked

I almost faint that day meehn.
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Rawzy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Its hight time our had imbrass Chri$tanity
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by missKiffy(f): 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Smh
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by zikmarty: 3:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
if you want to show us,show us.Stop covering those pimples boils.
what the heck i'm i doing here if a'int seeing nothing undecided

how the hell do you expect to even understand your point sef angry
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hmm no wonder rapist are incresing everyday.
Human right organisations pls do everything possible to ban those perverts who are exposing those Kids to Sexual predators.

1 Like

Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by chinge07: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
Sorry, these are kids. So I have masked their breasts. I hear the virgin dance is called Obina Dance of Abiriba Iri Ndi (new yam) festival. Please if you have ever witnessed it, let's read your experience.

It is an annual dance by the maidens of Amanta in Ameke community of Abiriba Kingdom, called Nmaku Eziali maidens. These maidens are also believed to be Virgins, pure and undefiled by any man. They are the only ones allowed to perform this sacred dance and any maiden who is not a virgin from this clan dare not participate in the dance. Although I cannot categorically tell you the repercussion if such happens.

They also say the dance period is the time that the young girls who are now ripe enough for marriage show off their beautiful figures and dancing prowess to young men from Amanta and other prospective husbands from other communities making up the Abiriba Kingdom.

There is usually great excitement heralding this dance especially to the young men who sees it as an opportunity to get their brides, as some of them will tie palm fronds on the legs of their desired brides. That is called # Igbai Omu# in the traditional Abiriba language, signifying that the maiden had been taken and other suitors should steer clear and the young man (men) will now take up the marriage proceedings from there.

The dance usually starts as early as 6 a.m at the Obina Dance Square in Amanta with the Nmaku Eziali Maidens leading the troupe, looking beautiful in their # okara akpuru ikpakpa# a type of wrapper designed with corn seeds, with their beads on their waists and nzu (local chalk)designing their bodies.

Civilisation and the embrace of Christianity has reportedly changed so many aspects of this dance as in the olden days, the maidens used to dance stark naked showing off their erect and pointed breasts ! Supriseeeeeeed? Though you can still see some of the maidens showing off their breasts while their womanhood is perfectly covered. The dance is called OBINA NDE AMANTA.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/09/photos-from-nude-annual-virgin-dance.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by ahamonyeka(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
donholy28:
still looking for d unclad girls
I just tire o like say you know my mind.
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by msbbash(m): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
any virgin in the house ,? show ur self. we won do sensor .......
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Abiriba? shocked shocked The one I know or another?

My dad owe me lotta answers cheesy..
eyah,so u would have been part of them if u were told,u are very pretty sha but I know u can't be a virgin,I know that.
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by vicben27(m): 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
alaoeri:
This can only happen in Biafra.
na dis pple dy chop human being meat
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by riczy(m): 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
very achaic unfashioned!
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
dancok:
eyah,so u would have been part of them if u were told,u are very pretty sha but I know u can't be a virgin,I know that.
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Photos From An Unclad Annual Virgin Dance That Holds In Abiriba Kingdom by islandmoon: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
they are all ugly, all the pretty ones can never be virgin, so here are the remnants, but OP, why did you cover their main things? the pimples?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Old pictures(1800-1980) / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.