Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Why Should We Forgive Others? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should We Forgive Others? (325 Views)

Forgive & Forget: I Don't Forget, Does That Mean I Have Not Forgiven? / Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Should We Forgive Others? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Why Should We Forgive Others?

Scripture:

“A man loaned money to two people—500 pieces of silver to one and 50 pieces to the other. But neither of them could repay him, so he kindly forgave them both, canceling their debts. Who do you suppose loved him more after that?” Luke 7:41-42 (NLT)

Once Jesus shared a meal with a very judgmental person. He used this story to show that a person who understands their debt and receives forgiveness will have great love for the one who forgives. Being judgmental and unforgiving shows that you have little regard for God’s forgiveness.
Re: Why Should We Forgive Others? by munchfani: 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
PEACE OF MIND.

1 Like

Re: Why Should We Forgive Others? by JewelRegi(f): 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
So that ur heavenly father will also forgive and those u've offended.

Read I FORGIVE FOR MY SAKE
By APOSTLE G. D NUMBERE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Fumigation Services / Togetherness / SURVEY - Why Do You Attend Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.