Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It (40096 Views)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Mrspycee: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Following reports that former vice president,Atiku Abubakar has his face printed on bags of rice from his factory, his media office says it is fake.

We've seen this flying around. It's fake. Possibly photoshop. @Atiku owns a feed factory, employing hundreds, not rice..they wrote in a retweeted post by Atiku.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-zIlZJ_7_WZE/WdIaj9ap57I/AAAAAAAD54Q/lUnf2UrECAI8qQ_YnDBczg84KflqDeIyACLcBGAs/s640/DLH3V-6WAAAnvQh.jpg[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/10/atiku-reacts-to-viral-photos-of-rice.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Wenebadu(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atikus' Rice

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by smardray(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
now we know the thief

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Memphis357(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
2019 is slowly upon us and the usual suspects have begun their deceits again....
Nigerians,una Mumu never do ?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by MhizzAJ(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by EponOjuku: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atiku that does bonanza every 4 years.
We go collect your rice and vote for candidates of our choice.

We did same to GEJ and others. Obanikoro, Metuh and Bode George even built houses out of his largesse.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Thylord(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
a girl just told me that she loves scratchy vainy dicckk.pls can any body explain that.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Akpobome1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
same thieves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by jobaltol: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please who will you vote for the president in 2019 if APC decides not to field Buhari and PDP fields Fayose:
Click like for fayose
Click share for atiku

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Crixina(f): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't know why Nigerian youths are doing this to themselves?

I have read over and over especially here where Nigerians are clamouring for Atiku 2019, the said man may not even be interested. I just hope after 2019, you won't start shouting
Recycled leaders
Clueless one
He is a northerner and many other funny names you come up with.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by lmm4real: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
#Atiku what happened to Nitel.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by uncleabbey(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
They've started again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by deepwater(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
kai
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by deepwater(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
lol op mind your business,

BTW

Hello SEUN

Sept 18, 2017 i was banned for reporting a developing story almost immediately it happened

The link below for your kind reference:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/lagos-market-leader-disowns-clash-killed-trader/

http://www.informationng.com/2017/09/pandemonium-lagos-suya-seller-killed-laughing-traditional-rulers-son.html

You see, i was not pained about the ban, but more concerned about the situation that lead to it.

Omenka literally called Mynnd44 to ban me for opening a thread on a developing story without picture, how on earth could you take pictures when a man was slaughtered like a goat just few minutes after noon in broad day light? Surely the attackers are just over confident that nothing would happen and anyone could easily be a victim as the crowd was no match to restore order.

It is very disheartening, that mynnd44 whom i do not see to have any iota of respect for his office as a moderator take sides with forum members and ban at will any one perceived to be a non conformist.

What is my grouse with Omenka, simply because i told him the bridge to his village is broken and he would have to spend the next 10years Christmas in Lagos, and truly the bridge is broken i did not break it, it wasnt me, see the link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4030039/makurdi-lafia-road-collapses-photos

Seun, please spend some money to educate your mods, (maybe you think they do not deserve it from the way they behave and what you see in them, but they really do, they need to be well educated) if you have been doing this already, please fire the un-educatable ones with the speed of light. Otherwise they turn Nairaland into that Television network in Africa..... Largest outreach in Africa but zero content

Thinking aloud they best shot is to have unconfirmed stories locked up and release once confirmed, not banning the OP for weeks, just because you can.

MOD GO, MOD COME, NAIRALAD REMAIN.....
Sexkillz still they

CC Idupaul
I recall your last question on the location of the incident before that boy banned my handle, the above link for your reference to the story, please.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by legendsilver(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lol, A-Ti-Ku grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Calyb(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Glory be to God, I made it to FP today...........

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by johnstar(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hmm

Awon omo atiku body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Lexusgs430: 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atickleu rice ..........

He is simply tickling us ......
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by soberdrunk(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't know and cannot comprehend why any Nigerian with a 'sound' mind, body and soul will consider voting for Atiku as president, someone even his own former boss cannot vouch for. Since today is a free day, i want to indulge his supporters, let us put 'sentiments' aside and you all should just give me 'five' "good" reasons why he deserves to be president? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Charles1110(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atikuuuu!!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Naa this can't be true. You'll know atiku customized rice wen u see it. Every grain will have his face on it sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by hucienda: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
They fear this man. Dunno why.

The mud-slinging against Veep Atiku has become much of recent.

Tells us his prospects in the presidential contest are bright no matter how much his political foes and the hundreds of their paid minions in the media and e-media say to the contrary.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Edopesin: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
election bribing

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by talk2percy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
This 2019 eh....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by IamPatriotic(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why are politicians like this? This one (Atiku) sent campaign rice to the market to guage general reactions , then denies the strategy because it contravenes Electoral laws and regulations, liar!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by exlinklodge: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
too early for this

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Ladyjumong(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
na so undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by LizzyAnn(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Memphis357:
2019 is slowly upon us and the usual suspects have begun their deceits again....
Nigerians,una Mumu never do ?
i wonder wen our mumu go do o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by xreal: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atiku: take ur time...must I tell u all that I sponsored this before u believe that I actually did?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Corps Orders 100,000 Uniforms From Calabar Garment Factory (Photos) / Police Disrupt CAN's Anti-Herdsmen Protest In Adamawa (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.