Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? (1172 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Now the common norms this days amongs married women is to use sex to ask the husband for something they know he wont normally agree to, A man in church today was complaining that his wife always deny him sex everytime he refuses to do what she ask, "so he is contemplating on cheating on her so as to get sex outside, "now to the women in the house why deny your husband sex because he refuse to conform to your wish, do you all think its right? becaus if he cheats on you please dont come crying. "cc lalasticlala
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
This is only for women who don't enjoy s.ex.

3 Likes

Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by kossyablaze(m): 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by FruityLass: 7:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
It's simple.
A partner who provides more resources, shelter, care is seen as more attractive and stands to reap more sexual rewards and vice versa.

And the woman should know she might lose her man to those who are prurient causing polygamy or divorce.
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by pweedyuz(f): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Softapples,,u've been talking about sex nd as tools truout dis day. Is there any problem ??
2 d topic,,its def not ryt.. D man myt forcefully do it Causing injuries 2 d woman's V
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
pweedyuz:
Softapples,,u've been talking about sex nd as tools truout dis day.
Is there any problem ??

2 d topic,,its def not ryt..
D man myt forcefully do it
Causing injuries 2 d woman's V
LOL i swear u are funny
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by kiddkash(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
women have been doing it since 1804
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
kiddkash:
women jave been doing it since 1804
even girlfriends don enta
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by OVI75(m): 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
When she no be asha.....?pls it very wrong.
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by meimoks(f): 7:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
I comment my reserve till later
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
She probably doesn't like sex or doesn't care if her husband gets it elsewhere isn't aware her husband can get it elsewhere. Why is the man complaining? Na him dey give her dey give her the power to dey implement such poorly thought out policies. He should ignore her for three months first.

1 Like

Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by crackhaus: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
There's a certain breed of men on which this sex-deprivation shiit can work on...and my heart truly goes out to them. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by nnamdibig(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
So far it's between hubby & wife, there is nothing wrong in that. It only shows that the hubby is always happy with his wife after sex & can do anything for her after sex. What is wrong is deny ur hubby sex outrightly, it's very wrong.

I know a female friend that uses mouth action to get whatever she wants from hubby. She said her hubby dey enjoy am die. That the man can even promise what he can't do during the mouth action

1 Like

Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
it's never okay, there are plenty of girls ready to give free sex for the man. na she go loose in the end.
there are some things that needs only common sense.

1 Like

Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
If she denies him sex, how does she get off?

3 Likes

Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 2:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Simple........SHE GETS ON! undecided
cococandy:
If she denies him sex, how does she get off?
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Sunexy(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2015
I tink its wrong..she cud use oda means like BJ nd xo on
#peace
grin grin
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Sunexy:
I tink its wrong..she cud use oda means like BJ nd xo on
#peace
grin grin
LOL is that any different 4rm sex?
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Sunexy(m): 7:17am On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
LOL is that any different 4rm sex?

Its kinda different from d main tin
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by kaycodes: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2015
The man is a learner.

Sadly this practice happens mostly in churches. Make one wife try that with one guy man, she
Go know say Khaki nor be leather.

Women who do that are still kids at heart. Men don't need excuses to cheat, so if you give them a chance be rest assured they won't pass it up.

Later they be crying that the devil entered their husband, meanwhile they are the devil that started the fire.
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by jashar(f): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2015
It's wrong, on a lighter mode, she should go on cooking strike cheesy grin cheesy smiley
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 14, 2015
jashar:
It's wrong, on a lighter mode, she should go on cooking strike cheesy grin cheesy smiley
then thats not a problem at all 4 us, thank God for mrbiggs.
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by jashar(f): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2015
softapples:
then thats not a problem at all 4 us, thank God for mrbiggs.

grin for how long? Calculate how much you'll spend each time.

cheesy. Me just dey play ooo.
Re: IS It Right For A Wife To Use SEX As A Tool In Asking Her Hubby For A Favour? by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 14, 2015
jashar:

grin for how long? Calculate how much you'll spend each time.

cheesy. Me just dey play ooo.
hmmm true sha, if d money don 2 much then i go give my side chick cococandy to cook 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living / Parents Share Hilarious Photos Of Their Kids Asleep In All Sorts Of Odd Places / 10 Secrets Of A Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.