Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living (1172 Views)

Am Tired Of My Marriage / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by corpROYAL(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Actually, l have shared little about this before now.
I am single man, living in among two family as a tenant which comprises of my landlord family upto six people which lncluding his mother, the wife, the wife sister and the rest are my landlord's children.

In the other part which is a seperate complete two unite of min flat l live in one of the min flat and l have my neighbour with three children living in the other one, all are in the same compound with the landlord.

Since l have enter in this place. There use to be fight between landlord and his wife this happen for sometime and stop. In my neighbour which is co-tenant there own is noise always and is seriously disturbing most especially, as soon as the wife notice l am back home is to continue to disturb like opening their door and close is it severally just to disturb because and if there is light she will increase the volume of their radio loud just to disturb just because l dont engage any of them in talking l only great if ocassion permit we chat small and l went my way. l have observe these for almost a year now. When this persist l call my landlord to report them. They stop for While then the continue and l have promise not to report them again.
Recently the husband which is my neighbour call me and explain that there is little misunderstanding between his wife and the landlord and he want me to help them to settle it which l did with the help of God.
Alot of displeasing characters here and there to cut the whole thing short. Now l want to leave l have seen another place that is more comfortable for me, just #10,000 different from the annual fees l us to pay and it a little bit close to the road. my major concern is my landlord and land lady seem to like me, the landlord do call me if he doesnt see me you know that kind of care.

I dont know how he will feel if l tell him l am relocating and also my Church members in the area who are actually care about me. Although, l have told my Church member before that l may leave the area. In my mind l just dont know what to do l am just tired of the place. Please l need your candid advise as regard to this.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by hopara1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Change environment asap

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by Baawaa(m): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
In as much the house don't have spiritual negative to your life,is better you think well because you don't know how the new house will treat you

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by lecturerdabo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sorry about the disturbance bro! I want to believe u are a bachelor, if you dont learn to tolerate others now, it might become difficult for u in d future when u marry.

2. There is also no guarantee that the new place will remain calm forever cos another family can also move in there one day with worse attitude or worse still an overbearing a landlord/lady!!

Since u ar neither having issues wt ur landlord/lady nor neighbour apart d occasional banging of door, I advice u remain where u ar!

My opinion!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by frozenSun(m): 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
corpROYAL:
Actually, l have shared little about this before now.
I am single man, living in among two family as a tenant which comprises of my landlord family upto six people which lncluding his mother, the wife, the wife sister and the rest are my landlord's children.

In the other part which is a seperate complete two unite of min flat l live in one of the min flat and l have my neighbour with three children living in the other one, all are in the same compound with the landlord.

Since l have enter in this place. There use to be fight between landlord and his wife this happen for sometime and stop. In my neighbour which is co-tenant there own is noise always and is seriously disturbing most especially, as soon as the wife notice l am back home is to continue to disturb like opening their door and close is it severally just to disturb because and if there is light she will increase the volume of their radio loud just to disturb just because l dont engage any of them in talking l only great if ocassion permit we chat small and l went my way. l have observe these for almost a year now. When this persist l call my landlord to report them. They stop for While then the continue and l have promise not to report them again.
Recently the husband which is my neighbour call me and explain that there is little misunderstanding between his wife and the landlord and he want me to help them to settle it which l did with the help of God.
Alot of displeasing characters here and there to cut the whole thing short. Now l want to leave l have seen another place that is more comfortable for me, just #10,000 different from the annual fees l us to pay and it a little bit close to the road. my major concern is my landlord and land lady seem to like me, the landlord do call me if he doesnt see me you know that kind of care.

I dont know how he will feel if l tell him l am relocating and also my Church members in the area who are actually care about me. Although, l have told my Church member before that l may leave the area. In my mind l just dont know what to do l am just tired of the place. Please l need your candid advise as regard to this.

Thanks.

the new place might not be different from the old one but u have just stated one advantage which is, it is close to the road.

i advise that you move to the new one after careful investigation. move to the new house. @ least u have tasted the old one, try the new one.

but e be like say the old landlord don put ur name for calabash this one wey u dey think of him before you pack out. abi u dey owe am money ? or na him wife dey cook for u ? i nova understand why u dey consider landlord oh.

as for ur church, u can always go there with taxi or okada or ur car. afterall Jesus seff trek go temple to preach.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by tayo60(f): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
I wonder y some people ask dumb questions. D place u r is not conducive for you and u av planned to move out. Y are you still asking us whether to leave or not? U can stay there if you like. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Real men lives on their own opinion... I never say that seeking advice is a bad thing.

In summary, Mr., creat your life path and encrypt it... this is the way of real men I say to thee.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by corpROYAL(m): 4:59am On Jun 03, 2016
frozenSun:

the new place might not be different from the old one but u have just stated one advantage which is, it is close to the road.

i advise that you move to the new one after careful investigation. move to the new house. @ least u have tasted the old one, try the new one.

but e be like say the old landlord don put ur name for calabash this one wey u dey think of him before you pack out. abi u dey owe am money ? or na him wife dey cook for u ? i nova understand why u dey consider landlord oh.

as for ur church, u can always go there with taxi or okada or ur car. afterall Jesus seff trek go temple to preach.

Thanks l didnt own him, l pay all my bill regularly. I think he doesnt want me to leave because soon my rent will expire, he called me on phone yesterday self.
Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by corpROYAL(m): 5:03am On Jun 03, 2016
tayo60:
I wonder y some people ask dumb questions. D place u r is not conducive for you and u av planned to move out. Y are you still asking us whether to leave or not? U can stay there if you like. Who cares?

It is not compulsory for you to comment.. If you and some have misunderstanding just go and settle it. We live to learn and you cannot know it all.
Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by corpROYAL(m): 5:12am On Jun 03, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Sorry about the disturbance bro! I want to believe u are a bachelor, if you dont learn to tolerate others now, it might become difficult for u in d future when u marry.

2. There is also no guarantee that the new place will remain calm forever cos another family can also move in there one day with worse attitude or worse still an overbearing a landlord/lady!!

Since u ar neither having issues wt ur landlord/lady nor neighbour apart d occasional banging of door, I advice u remain where u ar!

My opinion!!

Thank you ma, l very much tolerate other. I expect them not to disturb my peace since l didnt disturb them. I have meet different kind of people in my life and also make friends with even people that are not my tribe. I am not trying to justify my self because l am here to seek for advise. Thank for your opinion
Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by corpROYAL(m): 5:17am On Jun 03, 2016
frozenSun:

Thanks, funny calabarsh kee. It cannot work.
Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by corpROYAL(m): 5:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Big thanks to you all that contribute. I really appreciate.

My reasons are more than what l listed l just cut it short. They have tried me many time n the place although l cannot asertain where the attack came from. I have killed scorpion in my office and in my house in the same day. Before they use to pour salt on the ground when they notice l was aware they stop. At the back of my window it another house, they use to rear pigin that is local dove called eye-ile in yoruba. I dont know the meaning but l use to imagine what this mean anytime l open my window to see them. Please sorry for taking you to another this just that l am very sensitive.
Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by tabithababy(f): 6:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Move out of the house. undecided
Re: I Need Your Advise, I Am Tired Of Where I Am Living by Olalan(m): 6:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Its better you move out of the house cause you seem not to be enjoying your stay there, its more of a case of enduring your neighbour. And also be careful to make some investigations about the neighbours in the new house.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Secrets Of A Married Life / Please How Do I Kow Who Sent This Money ? / Help!!!pls Jamb Form Is Out Now,but.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.