Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY (34609 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are / Iyabo Ojo Vs. Toke Makinwa:who Wore"butterfly Shoes" Better??? (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Jboy5050(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
passing by
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by nwakaibeya1: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ilekeh:

If she's shopping in that mall, it's real.
Already said I don't know.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wow, this yoruba girl is sexy though kiss.

Only problem is she's bald. Me being bald having a kid with her equals all my children inheriting bald heads including the females.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okay na...
Check my signature, you'd be glad....
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by IfectiveDesign: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
Kindly visit mirandastores on Konga online shopping mall Thanks guys shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy grin smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
adebayo201:
lipsrsealed
Adebayo flaunts his old acquired Italian black shoe...

undecided
cheesy grin grin this cracked me up. Adebayo see your feet grin grin like a toddler learning to walk

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Marleek(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
All these celebrities flaunting thier assets gan self, whats so special about the shoe? The butterfly is not even diamond-crested, so what?
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by darmys(f): 9:38pm On Sep 13, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Enesi47: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
lonelydora:
I pity anyone that will be behind this woman in any queue like MTN SIM registration or BVN registration. You will injure your legs tire.
lol lol wat aboy BRT

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by ajibola11(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Iraano wt phyno's voice
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by hollowpot15684(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
adebayo201:
lipsrsealed

undecided

Jesus.!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by bosunjohns(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
cool
VenusBetty:
rock it gal
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by bomasek(m): 9:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
HungerBAD:
Can she afford the shoe? Yes.

Did she buy this one in the Picture? No.

So she told her friend, take me a pic while I try the shoe.

So, she should have shown us the pants, brassiere and pampers she bought for her monthly flow too, so we can keep up with all the intimate details of her life.

Silly woman.

You are busy flashing a shoe, the serious ones are home, making their homes work.

No wonder on your last shoe flashing trip, you came back to meet a pregnant woman for your husband.

U can end ya life if the matter pain u,sniper isn't more than 200naira. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
and?...
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by adebayo201: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
cheesy grin grin this cracked me up. Adebayo see your feet grin grin like a toddler learning to walk
Let me see yours please... kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by adebayo201: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
hollowpot15684:

Jesus.!!!
Of Nairaland ... >sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by ritze(m): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vacancy

Position : Admin officer Qualification : OND (Upper Credit) Gender: Female Age : Not more than 24
Send resume to : realpower32@gmail.com
Application end COB tomorrow sept. 14th, 2015.

Regards
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by missmary(f): 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
That shoe is a whooping 100k +
I would only buy that shoe if it will make me walk on water...
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by damton(m): 9:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

So, she should have shown us the pants, brassiere and pampers she bought for her monthly flow too, so we can keep up with all the intimate details of her life.

Silly woman.

You are busy flashing a shoe, the serious ones are home, making their homes work.

No wonder on your last shoe flashing trip, you came back to meet a pregnant woman for your husband.

HERO...
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
adebayo201:
lipsrsealed

undecided
MY HERO
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by ZeroSumxxx: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is this an achievement. Nairaland, you have a chance to help promote values for nation building, stop this brain-dead journalism.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Averygoodheart: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
FLUANT your shoe too Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Add 33083427 on BBM to buy Yours.

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by RexTramadol1: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
I prefer my bata Yar'adua to this

And this will buy so many of dat
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Aliere(f): 9:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
chey!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
What's this doing on frontpage..??
Bro dey Thank GOD say this one na shoe.... Some na earrings or bras..... FP is sh1t now... I wonder wetin the new mods dey smoke... Maybe na IT students..
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
HungerBAD:

Silly woman.

Lwkmd o. Guy u get mouth gan!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by tunesoft(m): 10:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Omo...small time she go wear that 140k shoe untop naija road.....the thing go do or sound 'kpe..ke' and except there is a service station for the shoe, na still mallam go glue the thing for her. Meanwhile, e get manual?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.