Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY (34631 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are / Iyabo Ojo Vs. Toke Makinwa:who Wore"butterfly Shoes" Better??? (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by HVILLE: 8:21am On Sep 14, 2015
HungerBAD:
Can she afford the shoe? Yes.

Did she buy this one in the Picture? No.

So she told her friend, take me a pic while I try the shoe.

So, she should have shown us the pants, brassiere and pampers she bought for her monthly flow too, so we can keep up with all the intimate details of her life.

Silly woman.

You are busy flashing a shoe, the serious ones are home, making their homes work.

No wonder on your last shoe flashing trip, you came back to meet a pregnant woman for your husband.

na wa oooo you and the lady dey fight, easy oooooo
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by olamisowon1(f): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

So, she should have shown us the pants, brassiere and pampers she bought for her monthly flow too, so we can keep up with all the intimate details of her life.

Silly woman.

You are busy flashing a shoe, the serious ones are home, making their homes work.

No wonder on your last shoe flashing trip, you came back to meet a pregnant woman for your husband.

I don't know u need to say something so stupid and judgemental. I guess that's what your brain is all about. So because her useless so called husband messed up their marriage, she shouldn't make herself happy again or do whatever she pleases? Ode oshi!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Neplusultra(f): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2015
driand:
I ain't saying u're lying but please use pics to make people believe this makinwa woman is a scam
Hahahaha!!!! Crase pple full dis our country o! cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by cahrym(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Silly woman.

May God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by bidexmimi(f): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Silly woman.

If 2mmrw u c a news headline dat she z depressed, I knw u wuld still run ur mouth on y she can't move on.. when did aving fun and shopping become a sin.
So becos she z married she suldnt av fun again abi, to tink married 2 a cheat..
Must people happiness be tied to marriage sef, every1 talking abt marriage as if it's beans.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by MemphisDepay(m): 8:52am On Sep 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Silly woman.

leave my crush alone o
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by MemphisDepay(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2015
adebayo201:
lipsrsealed
Adebayo flaunts his old acquired Italian black shoe...

undecided
see as your leg be like ballotelli own, will it make heaven? Let's wait nd see
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by balancediet(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2015
HungerBAD:

Silly woman.

u're my man bro. very analytical and on point. u deserve two medals, one for yor intelligence and the other incase u lose the first one.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Jdgoldenboy(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Lolz
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Izsna: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
The Body Shop: 5 Unpopular Vagina Facts
Your vagina is pretty impressive. You know that already. This amazing part gives pleasure, annoying pain, and another…http://theseptemberstandard.com/the-body-shop-5-unpopular-vagina-facts/
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by adebayo201: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2015
MemphisDepay:
see as your leg be like ballotelli own, will it make heaven? Let's wait nd see
If not that I'm a Man United fan, and your username sounds with that our no 7 guy, I for know wetin to tell you but... Go and sin no more...

You can visit our fan thread here on nairaland. Sweet guys and gals full there
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by MemphisDepay(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2015
adebayo201:

If not that I'm a Man United fan, and your username sounds with that our no 7 guy, I for know wetin to tell you but... Go and sin no more...

You can visit our fan thread here on nairaland. Sweet guys and gals full there
I be one change the user name sef. It seems our no 7 guy dey play rubbush. AnthonyMartial beckons!
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by charlesucheh(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2015
Butterfly shoe ko!
Grasshopper shoe ni!!
She thinks she's still 16 abi?
Common sense is truely not common to this woman at all. Use to like her trending programme on hipTV ooo! But kai! She fell ma hand on this stupid FADE.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by adebayo201: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2015
MemphisDepay:
I be one change the user name sef. It seems our no 7 guy dey play rubbush. AnthonyMartial beckons!
grin
Don't mind that guy jare. He still needs to chop bench small.
Martial Arts wink

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by xtervaganza(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2015
adebayo201:
lipsrsealed
Adebayo flaunts his old acquired Italian black shoe...

undecided
guy, see the strong vein in your leg is competing with the cracks on the floor grin grin grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by adebayo201: 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
xtervaganza:
guy, see the strong vein in your leg is competing with the cracks on the floor grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy
I forgive you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by RilwanRaji: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
#[b]All na wash jooh
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by xtervaganza(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2015
adebayo201:
grin cheesy
I forgive you.
YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN TOO grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) / Aneke Twins Disagree On Marriage / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.