Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You (12679 Views)

Nigerian Landlord Found Prepaid Meters In A Village in Ghana (Video) / How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Do you live in a building where you share one prepaid meter with your neigbour? you split the bills into two.whereas he has loads of air conditioner, uses electric cooker, you are hardly around in your flat, YOUR neighbour doesnt know when to turn off the light when there is daylight to save energy bill and you are one hell of an economist in the usage of energy.
Here comes the solution, electronic energy meter. This can be installed just at the entrance of where the wire connection comes into the flats and reads the energy consumption of each flat independently, and in this way no one is short changed. it comes in 3 phase and single phase and doesnt need a rocket science to get installed.

1 Like

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by Abbeyme: 10:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
IT also comes free?
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Made in China? We need made in Nigeria now.
Anyway, whats the price?
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by fergus0n: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Just as u said "if u're stingy" op2015. Well am proud to say daht am nt buht daht wouldn't make me send airtym to ladyF en introvert daht dere free subscription expired
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by jamex93(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
If no b Nigerian made
We no dey buy
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by fergus0n: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Just as u said "if u're stingy" op2015. Well am proud to say daht am nt buht daht wouldn't make me send airtym to ladyF en introvert daht dere free subscription expired if I try am make I use head da work
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by mikolo80: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
kingdenny:
Do you live in a building where you share one prepaid meter with your neigbour? you split the bills into two.whereas he has loads of air conditioner, uses electric cooker, you are hardly around in your flat, YOUR neighbour doesnt know when to turn off the light when there is daylight to save energy bill and you are one hell of an economist in the usage of energy.
Here comes the solution, electronic energy meter. This can be installed just at the entrance of where the wire connection comes into the flats and reads the energy consumption of each flat independently, and in this way no one is short changed. it comes in 3 phase and single phase and doesnt need a rocket science to get installed.
how much
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
jamex93:
If no b Nigerian made

We no dey buy

YOU ARE RIGHT Thats the spirit, made in Nigeria for Nigerian should be the order of the day , my next post is a made in Nigeria electronic product,,,,
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
mikolo80:
how much

single phase N7500
three phase N15, 000
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by jamex93(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
kingdenny:

YOU ARE RIGHT Thats the spirit, made in Nigeria for Nigerian should be the order of the day , my next post is a made in Nigeria electronic product,,,,

Nice one
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by mikolo80: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
kingdenny:

single phase N7500 three phase N15, 000
can I use single phase in 3 phase house
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by laudate: 1:37am On Sep 15, 2015
kingdenny:
single phase N7500
three phase N15, 000

Do you offer after-sales service?? If it goes bad, who would fix it??
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by laudate: 1:42am On Oct 30, 2015
kingdenny:

single phase N7500
three phase N15, 000
laudate:

Do you offer after-sales service?? If it goes bad, who would fix it??

Still waiting for a response! shocked

1 Like

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2015
laudate:

Still waiting for a response! shocked

There are expertise who can fix it if it goes bad , but it hardly goes bad , talking from experience
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by lastpage: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2015
kingdenny:

There are expertise who can fix it if it goes bad , but it hardly goes bad , talking from experience

Who and where are the "expertise"?

In Nigeria? Abuja? Lagos? China? India?

Everything eventually goes bad.

"Full Discloaure" or nothing for you.

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by laudate: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2015
Can you buy PHCN/Disco recharge card to load directly into these meters?? And where can we contact you, if we want to buy??
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 2:06am On Nov 02, 2015
lastpage:

Who and where are the "expertise"?

In Nigeria? Abuja? Lagos? China? India?

Everything eventually goes bad.

"Full Discloaure" or nothing for you.

Lastpage!

Both in Nigeria and India

2 Likes

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by laudate: 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2015
laudate:
Can you buy PHCN/Disco recharge card to load directly into these meters?? And where can we contact you, if we want to buy??

Still waiting for a response??! sad

1 Like

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by laudate: 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
There are some Nigerians that baffle me. Can you imagine??! shocked Someone comes on NL and advertises a product that has a huge potential of being a money spinner, as this is one item that many Nigerians need. undecided

Now before any prospective customer can commit his hard-earned money to purchasing this item, there are some facts that need to be revealed or some questions that require answers. Instead of the OP to come back on board and answer those questions, he has gone missing in action, for over 3 weeks. sad

He left no forwarding address or contact details. So how do those who are interested in the product contact him, if they are willing to buy?? Tomorrow, this same person will probably lament that business is bad, or he is not making sales. Meanwhile, he has failed to provide the basic information that is required for the transaction to move ahead. I weak o! undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by laudate: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2016
Still no answer from the OP??! Imagine...? shocked
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by coretechng1(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2016
laudate:
There are some Nigerians that baffle me. Can you imagine??! shocked Someone comes on NL and advertises a product that has a huge potential of being a money spinner, as this is one item that many Nigerians need. undecided

Now before any prospective customer can commit his hard-earned money to purchasing this item, there are some facts that need to be revealed or some questions that require answers. Instead of the OP to come back on board and answer those questions, he has gone missing in action, for over 3 weeks. sad

He left no forwarding address or contact details. So how do those who are interested in the product contact him, if they are willing to buy?? Tomorrow, this same person will probably lament that business is bad, or he is not making sales. Meanwhile, he has failed to provide the basic information that is required for the transaction to move ahead. I weak o! undecided
You are simply on point. People will complain of no business whereas they don't do all that is required and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by blank(f): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2016
I am just wondering what use this prepaid meter is to people. Who will you be paying the recharge to? The OP? The disco? Would the DISCOs allow you to install an unknown prepaid meter on their lines? I laugh in French.

The guy should be marketing his meters to the DISCOs and to estates that have their own internal metering plan.
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 9:50am On Feb 18, 2016
laudate:

Still waiting for a response??! sad

Sorry for the delay in responding , due to some circumstances beyound my control .
This digital meter doesn't work like the prepaid meter in the sense that you don't have to load it. It is a meter that records the consumption of electricity between two or more people that share a prepaid meter.
If Mr A and Mr B shares a prepaid meter , Mr A and Mr B installs a digital meter in their respective flats, the digital meter now records what's Mr A uses in his flat and the the digital meter in Mr B records same , at the end , the bill for the prepaid meter is divided according to to output reading in their individual digital meter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2016
blank:
I am just wondering what use this prepaid meter is to people. Who will you be paying the recharge to? The OP? The disco? Would the DISCOs allow you to install an unknown prepaid meter on their lines? I laugh in French.

The guy should be marketing his meters to the DISCOs and to estates that have their own internal metering plan.

You don't have to recharge on it ,it's only a digital meter , installed right after the prepaid meter . Discos totally allows it as it does not in any way interfere with the prepaid meter
How do one laugh in French , I won't mind if u teach me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by bigx(m): 8:50am On Apr 23, 2016
kingdenny:

You don't have to recharge on it ,it's only a digital meter , installed right after the prepaid meter . Discos totally allows it as it does not in any way interfere with the prepaid meter
How do one laugh in French , I won't mind if u teach me

How do I get this installed in Port Harcourt.
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2016
bigx:

How do I get this installed in Port Harcourt.

I have a contact in portharcourt that can help you install it .
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by bigx(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
kingdenny:

I have a contact in portharcourt that can help you install it .

What would be the cost of the device + installation? How accurate is it and does it show the different readings for the different flats connected? quote for both single & 3 phase
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2016
bigx:

What would be the cost of the device + installation? How accurate is it and does it show the different readings for the different flats connected? quote for both single & 3 phase

Single phase #9000
Three phase #16000
It shows different readings for flats connected , as usual depending on the load from each flat , accuracy is 99.9% , location @ ph would also be a determining factor in costing installation, hope I answer all your questions satisfactorily Cheers
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by DrinkWater10: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
kingdenny:

Sorry for the delay in responding , due to some circumstances beyound my control .
This digital meter doesn't work like the prepaid meter in the sense that you don't have to load it. It is a meter that records the consumption of electricity between two or more people that share a prepaid meter.
If Mr A and Mr B shares a prepaid meter , Mr A and Mr B installs a digital meter in their respective flats, the digital meter now records what's Mr A uses in his flat and the the digital meter in Mr B records same , at the end , the bill for the prepaid meter is divided according to to output reading in their individual digital meter
OP this means both Mr A and Mr B Would have to install one each. No sharing?
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
DrinkWater10:

OP this means both Mr A and Mr B Would have to install one each. No sharing?
Yes. They would have to install one each
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by realowded(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2016
kingdenny:

@kingdenny
I love this but I want to know what can be done in a scenario where different flats has their separate meters but we have a pumping machine.can the load of the pumping machine be shared on the meters?
Re: If You Share One Prepaid Meter, Then This Is For You by kingdenny(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2016
realowded:

@kingdenny
I love this but I want to know what can be done in a scenario where different flats has their separate meters but we have a pumping machine.can the load of the pumping machine be shared on the meters?
I honestly do not understand the scenario, does the pumping already have a prepaid meter on it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips For Choosing Your Kitchen Furniture / Promo!!! Casa-Villa Estate, Magboro Now Selling 2m, Buy Now Get 2 Bags Of Rice! / Documents Required For Regularisation Of Land In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.