Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Why We Love Brown Roofs, - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Love Brown Roofs, (4066 Views)

Ibadan Land Of Brown Roofs; Glory Of The Grey Haired / Should The Brown Roofs Of Ibadan Become The 8th Wonder Of The World? / I Love Brown Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by mikolo80: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
cybertyrant:

U ar PATHETIC, do brown roofs exist in igboland

Better tell ur mother to lift up all the curses she laid on u in the name of scolding and make u avoid being scold by a hungry angry yoruba woman
wow
world class Ibo home training on display
education too.
anyway that's what you get from ppl that kick their parents, guess who got cursed.
what is the color of your old house roofs
cos they are dispersed doesn't change their color
it's what happens when zinc rusts
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by ARIZONA123(m): 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
MrkenOkonkwo:

why is my Igbo people so cunny?
why do we squeeze ourself inside young shall grow bus and run to Yoruba land for survival??
dalu o

we do we lie a lot?
nwanne we are from the same alaibo
is this not your pig? I took the picture while I was about drinking water from your soakaway.
. Subway101. Who is Edwin Akinsola? For the last time. Answer me or I take action. Winks#
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by SUBWAY101(m): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Subway101. Who is Edwin Akinsola? For the last time. Answer me or I take action. Winks#

M.oronic fool, stop spamming my mention with your foolishness. Animal

2 Likes

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by MrSegunAdewole: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by thuggCheetah(m): 10:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by thuggCheetah(m): 10:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chai..
This op really exposed our brown roof skulls on thus thread
I can see my uncles house in d second picture in front of d swamp grin grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by Ogene001: 12:28am On Mar 18, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by myplaydiary: 3:14am On Mar 18, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:
grin

we love it rusty

because it displays our cultures

cc

after1
attacker231
Chidozieude
okolochyke
FatIjeomaOkolie
IheabunikeChuks
ChukuAbiama grin
OP you forgot to mention that Afonja land has the highest skull deposits world wide,

it also host the 2 largest skull mining camps in the world
1.Soka forest mining field Ibadan
2. Ijebu Igbo mining field, cemetery road, ogun state.

skull mining is the highest employer of labor in the south west, Op always get your fact straight before you open thread. grin

Afonjas are proud of their Awo legacy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by ayindejimmy(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2017
mikolo80:
how does brown roof signify culture
this Ibo boy is a clown

It's portrays the city as an ancient city.
Go to Venice in Italy. Most of the roofs are brown and you don't see people condemning them. But here, hatred has made us blind

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by plessis: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Go to Venice in Italy. Most of the roofs are brown and you don't see people condemning them. But here, hatred has made us blind
you must be high on grinded human skull to compare the buildings in venice to those dilapidated semi-mud houses in yorubaland....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by ki02020(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:

Because it shows early civilization grin

not just showing early civilisation, it showing it in very organised manner
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by ki02020(m): 8:12am On Mar 18, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:

Because it shows early civilization grin

not just showing early civilisation, it showing it in very organised manner
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by ayindejimmy(m): 8:35am On Mar 18, 2017
plessis:
you must be high on grinded human skull to compare the buildings in venice to those dilapidated semi-mud houses in yorubaland....

I'm not here to trade insults but present facts. I see you don't know difference between roof and building.
Well, if my comments makes you froggy - you can leap!
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by myplaydiary: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Afonja have come again, lairs without shame that's why you have people like Tinubu and Kashumu as the leaders of the Yoruba cone head clans grin

Since when did Venice become a city with dilapidated building with rustic roofing sheets that is the signature of acute poverty amongst the Yoruba clan of sw Nigeria lying lairs descendants of the devil himself keep deceiving yourself, why dint you also tell us where Venice has its skull mining camp located because I know that one too is sign of the ancient city of Ibadan angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by myplaydiary: 9:04am On Mar 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:

I'm not here to trade insults but present facts. I see you don't know difference between roof and building.
The building are clear pointers to Yoruba Educational and Economic sophistication grin mud buildings with rusted roofs and wooden windows grin

...Any yet some people wonder why Yorubas feel more at home in Nigerian prisons than in their homes. Take Obasanjo for example he has repeatedly said he felt more at home in Kirikiri than in his Otta residence same applies to all Yoruba's grin

Yoruba houses equals prison arrest under inhuman conditions grin imagine wooden decking and wooden windows when you close the windows you automatically go blind grin and no seeing the moons or stars. grin that's why Yorubas don't understand what it means when you tell them "I am looking out the window" grin

Afonja I hail cheesy

And some people wonder why Yorubas have the highest numbers of blind beggars, even more than those in the desert regions of the world grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by myplaydiary: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Personally I think the federal government should take a chunk of those buildings and hand them over to the Nigerian prison service to use as prisons for Yoruba people, just lock the doors lock the windows and throw a Yoruba man in there and watch the rest of the Yoruba clan turn a new leaf grin

Anything apart from that I don't see Nigeria getting rid of corruption and Human skull mining, head hunting, and human spare part trade which are economic booster in The Sw but illegal in Nigeria. grin

Afonja cone heads in I hail o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by iamhorny(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You people will just be deceiving yourself. check out the roofs and the structure the roof is standing out in venice of which your brown roof cities are not as old as venice. secondly the roofs in venice are just brown in colour but are modern and not old,rustic and dilapidated.

now lets compare venice and obodo yoruba and its enviroment

venice

[img]https://itsacolorfullife.files./2011/02/img_0565.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by mikolo80: 1:32am On Mar 19, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Venice roofs are shingles
shingles are brown from the beginning
our own brown na lack of maintenance

3 Likes

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by Guestlander: 4:27am On Mar 19, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:

we love it rusty because we love history

Even though the city extends far into the horizon your rusty brain can only process the rust roofs.
Why are you filled with so much bile? You suck big time
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by mobaking: 6:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Why bother to answer those people who don't have history?.Alaigbo is the biggest cemetery in the world!.Most Igbo peeps run away from there only to come back in body bags.Bunch of cannibals.
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by amachuk(m): 7:39am On Mar 19, 2017
MrSegunAdewole:
grin
we love it rusty
because it displays our cultures
cc
after1 attacker231 Chidozieude okolochyke FatIjeomaOkolie IheabunikeChuks ChukuAbiama grin
ok I now understand afonjas have brown culture

1 Like

Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by Bolacocaine: 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2023
Afonjeezxy
Re: Why We Love Brown Roofs, by Bolacocaine: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2023
Na wa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / North Can’t Own Oil In Niger Delta –Ankio Briggs / Is This Nigeria? PHOTO.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.