Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? (4062 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by AdimGreat(f): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
The news filtered that he 'died' on the 10th of October 2015 and since then nothing has been heard concerning his funeral.

Leaves me wondering if the man is truly dead.

Hmmm! The fear of extradition and the possibility of getting a life sentence can make a man fake anything 'fake-able' o!

11 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Horlufemi(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
He's not dead. He faked his death to escape buhari. He's in one village in the south south enjoying life.

6 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by missKiffy(f): 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
You have a point o, no news of a funeral since nah lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2016
Not dead abeg. His brother had to take a lame selfie with his corpse. Who does dat He knew wat was coming buhari witchhunt tins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by espn(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abeg no give the man hypertension for where em dead body dey oo..lets assume he is dead!

11 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by wachakuta(m): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Mhen d tin taya me too ooh

1 Like

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Boss13: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
Well we are glad. Bayelsa is short of one rogue politician. At least he would not contest for office whether in the grave or his hideout

9 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by budusky05(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Una go kill me with laugh

Lets watch and see as tins unfold

3 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by georjay(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
buh really
if na true say d man never die....e go hard somehow o
because dey go gaz bury am
and if dey bury im...dey go gaz show his face
na how dem wan do am i wan see o
chai buh dt kind death stunt na die o

3 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Kelklein(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by HopeAtHand: 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Lolz... Make i no talk wetin dey my mind.

1 Like

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Immatex(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
If every man alive will die, when a person decides to pronounce himself dead he should be allowed to remain dead, buried or not

6 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by slimfit1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 01, 2016
The man done change him face aba

1 Like

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by slimfit1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
The guy is in Ghana shap sharp

1 Like

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
You guys should allow Alamco to rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
Maybe they don't bury dead people in Bayelsa.
they probably throw them into the river I guess.
news like this always has a way of dying a natural death in Nigeria.
I'll bet this will also be the last we will hear of saraki's case in the CCT.
our journalists are too damn lazy or corrupt or both.

4 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
Let da man rest in his hideout in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
He's presently enjoying the looted treasury in peace, probably chilling with drinks and Asun in a Graveyard Courtyard at the moment!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by DelGardo: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
There is certainly something fishy about the story.

He must be having a laugh wherever he is.

4 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by UrbanMystique: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2016
You could be right ..

The dude is a scam artist .. It's 80% believable that he faked his death..

Someone that faked his gender to escape from London police, fake death won't be such a big deal cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by bettercreature(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
You could be right ..

The dude is a scam artist .. Its 80% believable that he faked his death..

Someone that faked his gender to escape from London police, fake death won't be such a big deal cheesy
I support you guys on this one,it's a possibility

1 Like

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
oka ti fo. you guys don blow cover.
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2016
End time death!!!
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by morbeta(m): 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
The man foresaw a trouble filled days ahead and put the Machiavelli theory to practice. ATM Dasuki can only name the living and UK can only arrest the living. In death there is peace. Alam wrote his memos.

1 Like

Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by emalekuo(m): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2016
The guy run leave him presidential pardon, Life is sweet joor.
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by wheredemdey: 12:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Funny comments from kids.

Alams was a former governor hence his burial will be taken care of by the bayelsa state government.....he is getting a state burial based on his status as a former governor.

The burial is being delayed because of the current political impasse in the state.

He will be buried once the gubernatorial election in the state have bn concluded....he is dead...QED
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Either fake or real,he can't come out officially again in public.
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by slimfit1(m): 2:51am On Jan 02, 2016
The guy is chilling with Alhaji in to go.
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Pavore9: 2:58am On Jan 02, 2016
I never heard of any burial!
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by atakamus: 4:00am On Jan 02, 2016
The nigga is dead. Bayelsans know how to keep dead body in the morge. Someone dead bodies can be in the mortuary for 10 months while the family is looking for money for burial(ceremony) which will take up to a week or more.
They spend a lot of money for burial.
Re: Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? by Amberon: 4:37am On Jan 02, 2016
this is the only sensible comments I've read here. I've stated it countlessly here that his burial plans are being arranged already. I know this because his cousin is my neighbour in PH, and contract was even given to a woman I know to provide the materia (clothing) that will be used for the burial.
wheredemdey:
Funny comments from kids.

Alams was a former governor hence his burial will be taken care of by the bayelsa state government.....he is getting a state burial based on his status as a former governor.

The burial is being delayed because of the current political impasse in the state.

He will be buried once the gubernatorial election in the state have bn concluded....he is dead...QED

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Revives Presidential Bid, Says Buhari ‘not Ready To Lead’ / Bloody War ! How Fifty South East Women Lost Their Lives In A Single Day / Peter Obi On Channels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.