Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (38001 Views)

Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by seribroo56(m): 9:13am On Sep 14, 2015
huangcheng:

Yorubas ruined this country. After our independence Igbos ran all public services in this country, even your prestigious universities like UI and Unilag were headed by Igbos and everything ran efficiently until the civil war when Yorubas took over all Govt ministries and agencies. We can all see the result of sophisticated leadership. I can still remember shopping at Kingsway and Leventis back in the 70s until Yorubas took over its management. I wore BATA shoes to school, it was the standard then but after Yorubas took over its management, our kids now wear plastic sandals to school.

Honestly, you'll be doing yourself and your company a disservice if you choose to employ a Yoruba man as your manager. I can list 100 vibrant companies in the 70s that collapsed after Yorubas assumed its leadership. It is sad but it is the bitter truth that Yorubas must swallow. Yorubas are a failure in business. Yorubas cannot run a business without kickbacks or Govt patronage which is often laced with corruption.
what of oga seun of nairaland
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by gidjah(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahahaha!!!,huhuhuhuhu!!hhhehehehe!!!hohohohohoh!!!bros you are fooolisshllyy CORRECT!!
menix:
Soundcity i hope u guyz come out to debunk this else una get una own 4 body sef..

Buh truly if ur music no make sense try NTA, dey will help u air ur video 2-3am sundays, wen they re sure pple must ve slept....

1 Like

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by yumyspiced(f): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2015
wrong source,she would have gone through the front door,and not the back door,,,next time,she should try the front door,,,hope she learnt her lessons..
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by j4sure(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2015
100k na moni oooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2015
seribroo56:
what of oga seun of nairaland

Well you can see how efficient it is. It used to be a free for all forum, it is still more or less a joke of an enterprise with kids running around here talking trash. Yesterday someone posted a photo of Beremx pussiee, i was like Holy Crap!! grin grin SMH
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2015
soundcity again..
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Beremx(f): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2015
huangcheng:

Well you can see how efficient it is. It used to be a free for all forum, it is still more or less a joke of an enterprise with kids running around here talking trash. Yesterday someone posted a photo of Beremx pussiee, i was like Holy Crap!! grin grin SMH
Is that so? no wonder i saw 28mentions. I clicked and they were all hidden. I hope it was mine and not someone else's own.
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:31am On Sep 14, 2015
huangcheng:

Beremx:
Is that so? no wonder i saw 28mentions. I clicked and they were all hidden. I hope it was mine and not someone else's own.
Where where you yesterday when the whole forum was flooded with your s£x pictures and puzzy grin?... It was terrible. Someone whose plan was obviously to bring you down really embarrassed you and disgraced you to the whole public and forum in general. It was so terrible. Come see traffic on those threads. grin
Guys dey vex o
You must have been stepping on someones toes these days.
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Magician1503(m): 10:32am On Sep 14, 2015
huangcheng:

Yorubas ruined this country. After our independence Igbos ran all public services in this country, even your prestigious universities like UI and Unilag were headed by Igbos and everything ran efficiently until the civil war when Yorubas took over all Govt ministries and agencies. We can all see the result of sophisticated leadership. I can still remember shopping at Kingsway and Leventis back in the 70s until Yorubas took over its management. I wore BATA shoes to school, it was the standard then but after Yorubas took over its management, our kids now wear plastic sandals to school.

Honestly, you'll be doing yourself and your company a disservice if you choose to employ a Yoruba man as your manager. I can list 100 vibrant companies in the 70s that collapsed after Yorubas assumed its leadership. It is sad but it is the bitter truth that Yorubas must swallow. Yorubas are a failure in business. Yorubas cannot run a business without kickbacks or Govt patronage which is often laced with corruption.

This further confirms that you're foool with a thousand O's.
All these tribal sentiments won't help your career.
If every other tribe starts collating data of a particular tribes mismanagement and misappropriation, we'd need cargo vessels to lift the paperworks.

So just STFU and face front

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2015
She wasn't scammed.The soundcity staff demanded 500k but she paid only 100k.These musicians think say all these TV and cable network no get bills to pay.Abeg pack well.
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Beremx(f): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Where where you yesterday when the whole forum was flooded with your s£x pictures and puzzy grin?... It was terrible. Someone whose plan was obviously to bring you down really embarrassed you and disgraced you to the whole public and forum in general. It was so terrible. Come see traffic on those threads. grin
Guys dey vex o
You must have been stepping on someones toes these days.
I was offline yesterday and did not see the thread. The person must have embarrassed himself because i don't have sex pictures. probably he got pictures of someone else and tagged me as the person.
That was a failed attempt to bring me down. Too bad. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2015
oluwafemi113:
Will be back to comment

Soundcity

Now

A

Four

One

Nine undecided
am bout to get scammed by them sef...... . Still waiting patiently b4 i let d cat out

1 Like

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by missKiffy(f): 10:48am On Sep 14, 2015
john4reala:
the rigorous and odoriferous way in which plakadoraphismiscal way of people are scammed
U say
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Beremx:
I was offline yesterday and did not see the thread. The person must have embarrassed himself because i don't have sex pictures. probably he got pictures of someone else and tagged me as the person.
That was a failed attempt to bring me down. Too bad. grin grin
Well lets hope so sha because we didint see any face .. It was only the body we saw and puzzy... He even used a cloned moniker of you to make it look real. My eyes were well fed sha. And even if it wasnt you, i still saved it for my viewing pleasure. grin
But who did you offend na?
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by popcykaylah(m): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2015
does davido pay sound city to show his videos..no!!! does wizkid do the same no!!! but when you sing wacked songs and shoot disgusting videos and you expect the likes of sound city to air it then you should be ready to pay..else go to galaxy and give it to them ..
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Beremx(f): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Well lets hope so sha because we didint see any face .. It was only the body we saw and puzzy... He even used a cloned moniker of you to make it look real. My eyes were well fed sha. And even if it wasnt you, i still saved it for my viewing pleasure. grin
But who did you offend na?
the person behind the show of shame must be the moniker "hertotodeysmell". the fool broke rule number 2 by insulting me and I openly reported him to the mods. he quoted me and threatened to expose my privates if he gets banned. I think he got banned and he tried to damage my reputation on nairaland by exposing his mother's privates by creating the thread. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2595547/back-nairaland-message-members-wailing/1

the ediot has deactivated his moniker already. grin
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2015
Beremx:

Too many kids on this forum honestly. grin grin Funny kids, i couldn't stop laughing yesterday looking at a vag all swollen up like it had an accident.
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Dadehmola: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2015
menix:
Soundcity i hope u guyz come out to debunk this else una get una own 4 body sef..

Buh truly if ur music no make sense try NTA, dey will help u air ur video 2-3am sundays, wen they re sure pple must ve slept....

cheesy grin cheesy

Mehn...you get bad mouth ooo

1 Like

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Dadehmola: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2015
huangcheng:

You are a consummate retard....

No be same Igbos wey ready swallow 2000 wraps of cocaine for peanuts, dey disgrace the country abroad??

1 Like

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by sunsewa: 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
for fellow nairalanders that where blaming psquare last week over rift with sound city,u can now understand why they are not candidate of discount,only if u have close one that is unknown upcoming artists u will see their plights with broadcasting stations.
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by HitlerGaddafi: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Beremx:
the person behind the show of shame must be the moniker "hertotodeysmell". the fool broke rule number 2 by insulting me and I openly reported him to the mods. he quoted me and threatened to expose my privates if he gets banned. I think he got banned and he tried to damage my reputation on nairaland by exposing his mother's privates by creating the thread. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2595547/back-nairaland-message-members-wailing/1

the ediot has deactivated his moniker already. grin
Berem are you married?
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
But the sing is on soundcity's YouTube channel. Miss George just trying to get her son famous by not telling the truth.

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by bigtt76(f): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
LMAO @Rubbish Video grin
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by OCcool: 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
menix:

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by charlesbailey(m): 5:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
we yorubas are unable to give a fucck at the moment, please try again since you're jobless

bros,u cn buy akube sandal from emeka for ur children if u no like the plastic(rubber) one cheesy

igbo: business
yoruba: academics
hausa: military

succk it up
huangcheng:

Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Beremx(f): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
Berem are you married?
yes I am. Some months pregnant at the moment. smiley
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Beremx:
yes I am. Some months pregnant at the moment. smiley
Ok... I was thinking of marrying you. But you still young tho..why dwell into early marriage.....
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by airsaylongcon: 2:27am On Sep 15, 2015
Chanchit:
spiritual kolobi.
Looolz. Warri boy. What is the English word for kolobi?
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by Beremx(f): 4:22am On Sep 15, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:

Ok... I was thinking of marrying you. But you still young tho..why dwell into early marriage.....
early marriage? I am in my 30's.
Re: Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) by obantjohn(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
U don't act like a wise woman u taught this is nollyywood movie..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO) / Things To Know About Sammie Okposo: Rise To Stardom, Awards And Others / Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.