Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Hack Wifi Password Using Andriod Phone - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hack Wifi Password Using Andriod Phone (560 Views)

Convert Your Website To Andriod App Using Andriod Studio / Using Andriod Phones To Host My Wordpress Blog / How To Hack Wifi Password 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hack Wifi Password Using Andriod Phone by affiliate766(m): 2:39am On Sep 14, 2015
This post am about to share with you is Strictly for Educational purpose.

Have you ever been to an area where there is WiFi network??

Did you try to connect and you are being requested to input password?? then,you are on the right post.

I will sharing you two wonderful great applications that you can use to pull down any WiFi treat.Just seat back and read along.

WHAT DO I NEED TO GET IT WORKING?

Android users You do not need any special training on it.it is very easy to go about it. Make sure your android device is Running 4.0 above.

WiFi claves:

This application helps to retrieve passwords from protected WPS advantanges of wificlaves

==> calculate wifi instantly

==>It is free no hidden cost to download it

==>support for popular network

==>copy to the clipboard of the key

==>It shows the level of signal

Download it yourself ,the application is programmed to another language but,it is easy to understand just follow the screen prompt and In no time you get the WiFi password.

==> WLAN XXXX :

This is also like the other one because, it is also programmed to another language.But,wlan xxxx is a paid application... You can use other alternatives to download it.I recommed you use 4shared. if you need tutorial for iPhone WiFi hacking comment through the comment box.

Having any issues,testimonies etc. Please make use of the comment box and also remember to share this post to others
To thank me you can visit my blog its something like
cheesy here cheesy is the grin link!!to..........

(1) (Reply)

Is Hostgator Reliable For Hosting / Make $50 A Day With This Mind Blowing Secret / Ecover Creation Service Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.