Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid (24584 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by fallingsky(m): 7:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Na wa
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 14, 2015
ok

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by engrjacuzzi: 8:00am On Sep 14, 2015
no life jacket, no safety wears.....too bad
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Abduletudaye(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2015
My dad couldnt go out yesterday...he was hearing gun shots here and there...the weeeed they sell in this agboyi eh....na wa! Police sef dey patronize steady! angry..

And this NDLEA can lie...most of the officials saw how people dived into the river..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by redcliff: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2015
menix:

Too much garri have dulled ur brain oo.. check the below;

''However, Olasore, who was by the riverside, was said to have been held by the trousers by the NDLEA men; and in a bid to free himself, fell into the water.''

The uniform boys are back, abusing human rights...

well Karma is a Biatch...

RIP to the deceased...

Is ndlea allowed by law to wield fiearms?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Abduletudaye(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
no life jacket, no safety wears.....too bad

Its just a canoe...those ones no dey...
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by locosis007(m): 8:09am On Sep 14, 2015
this is unreasonable... its actionable in court.. I think NDLEA should be sued in court for breach of peace ( firing of gun shots sporadically) and deliberate murder( for allow d culprit to die wen dey can assist him).
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by gobizzy101: 8:10am On Sep 14, 2015
mznuez:
Ok

Saving that plot of land
Pussy
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by roycegabby(m): 8:14am On Sep 14, 2015
whirlwind7:
See what the retard NDLEA spokesperson said:

He said, “The NDLEA went in search of a notorious drug dealer, named Saheed, following an information on his activities, which has constituted nuisance to people in that neighbourhood.

“Unfortunately, we did not find him as of the time of getting to the place.

Animals in uniform.
Who goes for a raid by first of all shooting indiscriminately to announce their presence? How do you hope to catch the crook you were looking for by shooting first and cause chaos? You expect the criminals to come out in surrender just like that?

I don't know what outdated and archaic manual these law enforcement people still study. They have caused the death of an innocent person, and worse, still denied it happened.

Thank u!!!...they should remember that who kill by d sword will also die by d sword even they think they can hide behind the uniform and be carrying out their evil act God will pick them out and punish them when their time come....
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by cupidhero(m): 8:21am On Sep 14, 2015
dre11:
Nigeria, we are killing our children. God will judge these foolish devils who watched a young man drown. There is payback time. Uniform and gun in Nigeria equal to kill and go.

I just hope this barbaric and autocratic behaviour is not swept under the carpet. Good thing there is that there were witnesses. Hopefully, they don't get threatened or cajoled into silence.
Witnesses mean nothing...the perps will be transfered to the east or north and NDLEA will deny everything that happened that day. As long as the victim is a regular nigerian nothing will happen to those men involved in his death.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Ihechi2310(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2015
ijustdey:

do I expect him to admit to the crime that his men did commit....

the paramilitary agencies officers will always find ways to cover-up their staffs even when they are wrong

no be naija we dey

that's naija for you.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 14, 2015
and the case would die off..useless country with useless men in uniform... angry angry

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Ajgal10(f): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Now Our forces are becoming HyperActive at the Expense of Civilian Innocent Lives?This 4 years tho...We are Watching.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by llaykorn: 8:30am On Sep 14, 2015
BCISLTD:
angry I don't believe the part where they stop someone from saving the drowning guy..doesn't add up. .

Check my signature Call or whatsapp

https://www.nairaland.com/2582274/toks-2008-toyota-fj-cruiser

Hahahha. I want to believe you've lived all your life abroad. You haven't really stepped you feet into this country where this took place before, have you? You sure haven't.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by broxymall(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
visit my signature for your Timberland boot and watches
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by gj22(m): 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Anytime I see a police man with a gun, I just nice aside. These guys are trigger happy. Seriously, in a lawless country like this, a police men can get aways with random shooting.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by ijustdey: 8:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Ihechi2310:

that's naija for you.

I wish the change that is taking over the space will flow to each security agencies so that we can place premium on every Man's life over anything

especially those that aren't guilty of crime
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by ibadantiti(f): 8:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Nigeria is a terrorist state. This is why Biafrans want to restore their nation but Yorubers are castigating them. Imagine A Yorubaman drowning in a lagoon. Wake up Yorubers and embrace truth. Nigeria sucks and is sinking...
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by entparrot(f): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Killing an innocent Nigerian is what our police and law enforcement agency is doing.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by 400billionman: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Why are Nigerians so wicked ?

When will this my question be answered ? At the point of arresting a man, they have condemned him to death since the money they would have collected from his bail no dey again.

God is watching. Buhari, these are the corrupt people o. Not only polithiefcians.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by blackboy(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2015
GRADUATE caught with drugs, GRADUATE arrested, GRADUATE this , Graduate that... Please why not Nigerian , Young man, a woman , a resident of Okoko or .... then in the body of the story let us have details about the person.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Folksyharry(m): 9:03am On Sep 14, 2015
No respect for human life. Even if the victim was a suspect they are supposed to rescue him and take him custody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Austin4lif: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2015
The era of impunity is here. APC govt will not do anything to bring justice on this matter.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Yugoos: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2015
War against indiscipline kind of dictatorship is back. You've seen nothing yet

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Yugoos: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2015
War against indiscipline kind of dictatorship is back. You've seen nothing yet. RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Kingspin(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2015
I hate anything about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by CallPolice: 9:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Why should he run when he knows he's clean.
Well you can't different Nigeria forces with arm robbers
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 14, 2015
and police is not investigaing?
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by mikkypel(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
Nigeria, we are killing our children. God will judge these foolish devils who watched a young man drown. There is payback time. Uniform and gun in Nigeria equal to kill and go. Why won't these idiots go and face boko haram? Government, over to you. Bring these vandals to justice. May the soul of the dead rest in peace.

Well, But the question is why did d guy ran and jumped into water when he was innocent after all he saw them in uniforms (or they weren't on uniform?) and d man who attempted to rescue him didn't.... thorough investigation is needed to ascertain his true identity. But the ndlea pple are wrong all the same not to have allowed the boat man to rescue him, they would hav been able to interrogate him to establish the truth.

Are you not a Nigerian? Even if the guy is apprehended and comes out to be clean, those stupid animal on uniform will still collect money for bail.. that's how they do when they are hungry.. may God pay them back.. Karma is coming for them.. Awon werey
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by BushidoBlue(m): 10:07am On Sep 14, 2015
Eeser:
See wahala.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
What happened to intelligent information gathering from suspects?
His life was not theirs to take.
If this story is true, someone has to take the fall

Innocent until proven guilty in Nigeria??
Haven't you seen how the press judged GEJ's administration guilty without investigations or trial?
If that could happen to an ex-president, imagine the common man on the streets.
It's is the same mentality that's involved.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by juman(m): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2015
What a destroyed country.

The man's family should take ndlea to court.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Amaechi Will Be Screened Tomorrow / FG Recovers $14million From Jide Omokore's Firm - Premium Times / 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.