Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid (24596 Views)

Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / CTJF Kill Boko Haram Terrorists During Raid. Graphic Photos / NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by alcmene: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2015
This can only happen under the gambari clueless ruler....

No regard for human life anymore

Its so unfortunate that the yorubas are paying the price with their lives
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by dre11(m): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2015
cupidhero:

Witnesses mean nothing...the perps will be transfered to the east or north and NDLEA will deny everything that happened that day. As long as the victim is a regular nigerian nothing will happen to those men involved in his death.

You are probably 90% right with the emboldened.... But, I just hope the guy corpse won't rest until it has secure punishment for his victim.......

You know some corpse do torment their killers
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Nicepoker(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
GboyegaD:
Do people still ride on boats without life jackets?
go and read again. This time slowly.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Nicepoker(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
useless ndlea. That was how they stopped me and my friend in a sharp bend on the express while heading from calabar to PH. to conduct their silly inspection with 2 of them aiming direct to my nyash with their outdated guns. One told the other that I resemble a repented smoker.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by nwannaeto: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
adonbilivit:
that was how they killed a shoe maker In Aba. illegal raid! raiding with no warrant, just to "obtain" people
na now some people for nairaland no dey uniform people dey kill una children.the ones wey dey de kill for east na devil children.nonsense zoo uniform animals
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by Segloyd(m): 1:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eeser:
See wahala.
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
What happened to intelligent information gathering from suspects?
His life was not theirs to take.
If this story is true, someone has to take the fall

Guys pls forget this information, i use to live at Alapere some years back. Agboyi use to be the based of Cannabis dealers. Just called someone in that area now and he told me the true story.
The said guy and some of his friends went to one of the joint at Agboyi to smoke Cannabis. On sighting the NDLEA officiers, they started running and this particular guy jump into the river himself hoping he will be able to swim across to the other side.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by pet4ril(f): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
If this is through, may Almighty God forgive me. I wish d person /persons behind the death of this young innocent life promising young man a terrible death that there will be no one to explain what happened to them. cry crynonsense rubbish set of animals in uniform
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by room089: 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
They asked for guns and we gave them now they are using the guns to intimidate and maim us.

Which way Nigeria!
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by otiigba1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Why couldn't they rescue him and then arrest and prosecute him if guilty, this is how is done here in england. Regardless of the crime one would still be rescued and treated in hospital and reformed. Just because one may be a criminal today does not mean he cant change.
Re: NDLEA Allows Graduate To Drown During Raid by cupidhero(m): 7:01am On Sep 15, 2015
dre11:

You are probably 90% right with the emboldened.... But, I just hope the guy corpse won't rest until it has secure punishment for his victim.......

You know some corpse do torment their killers
Yeah! The NDLEA operatives or their children must pay for that man's death someday......there is no amount of prayer or ritual that is capable of erasing the karmic responsibility placed on their heads. They must pay!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos / Buhari Appoints Nasir Adhama As SA On Youth And Student Affairs / Woman And Her 3 Children Dead In Zaria After Heavy Rain In Kaduna. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.