Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years (2093 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Why Military Under Jonathan Failed To Defeat Boko Haram – Former CDS / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by nasoeb: 7:37am On Sep 14, 2015
I think you meant baba one chance (boc) will achieve in destroying what Gej achieve in 6yrs

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Orikinla(m): 7:46am On Sep 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Despite Jonathan’s 16 years in power, ex-president’s Otuoke community begs for potable water

Mr. Ateki told the News Agency of Nigeria in Otuoke that lack of drinking water was the major problem in the community.

According to him, the situation is due to the pollution of rivers in the area by oil spillage.

He said the community had suffered inadequate potable water over the years, and urged the state and federal governments to provide residents with potable water.

“Otuoke community depends on rivers and now that all the rivers are polluted by oil, it is difficult for us to get potable water here,” Mr. Ateki said.

Emmanuel Agede, a member of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, serving in the area, expressed dissatisfaction with the situation and called for government’s intervention.

“You will not believe it that here in Otuoke, we use water from an unused suck-away pit dug near our lodge, for washing clothes and bathing.

“For cooking and drinking, we buy sachet water; life is very difficult here; we spend the bulk of our monthly allowances on water for survival.”
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/188840-despite-jonathans-16-years-in-power-ex-presidents-otuoke-community-begs-for-potable-water.html[/size] grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
you sound pained. Why?.

It is obvious you are the one pained here because you have not said anything in support or against so run inside your hole
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 14, 2015
Orikinla:
Just shut up. And I am 100% Igbo and an insider in Jonathan's administration.
If you cannot state facts, just shut up and go and get a better job than being a poor intellectually re-tarded apologist for an incompetent political leader and the first President of Nigeria from the south-south whom God gave the golden grace never given to anyone from the Niger Delta before and he failed to develop even his home state.

Go to Bayelsa State before talking and exposing your ignorance and stupidity here.
Even his own people are disappointed.
6 years as President of Nigeria and he could not even build an airstrip in Bayelsa!
Do you know that he spent more money to entertain himself and female celebrities than he spent on uncompleted projects in Bayelsa State. The totem of his failure is that abandoned Tower Hotel in the state capital that heaven knows that that construction is the Tower of Corruption that has gulped more than N7 billion so far and still remains uncompleted.
Even Apapa in Lagos is better than Yenagoa.

Bull.sh.it! Your being igbo,efik or ijaw is irrelevant to me,my problem is you are suffering from some form of a down syndrome coupled with criminal characteristics. So you need serious help

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Ozin:

Bull.sh.it! Your being igbo,efik or ijaw is irrelevant to me,my problem is you are suffering from some form of a down syndrome coupled with criminal characteristics. So you need serious help

Orikinla:
Just shut up. And I am 100% Igbo and an insider in Jonathan's administration.
If you cannot state facts, just shut up and go and get a better job than being a poor intellectually re-tarded apologist for an incompetent political leader and the first President of Nigeria from the south-south whom God gave the golden grace never given to anyone from the Niger Delta before and he failed to develop even his home state.
Go to Bayelsa State before talking and exposing your ignorance and stupidity here.

Even his own people are disappointed.
6 years as President of Nigeria and he could not even build an airstrip in Bayelsa!
Do you know that he spent more money to entertain himself and female celebrities than he spent on uncompleted projects in Bayelsa State. The totem of his failure is that abandoned Tower Hotel in the state capital that heaven knows that that construction is the Tower of Corruption that has gulped more than N7 billion so far and still remains uncompleted.
Even Apapa in Lagos is better than Yenagoa.
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Icecream4U(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Demburrows:
free the madman jare, sebi we have already seen there 100days in office.
is the 100days you saw not far better than GEJ's 6years?
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 14, 2015
QuotaSystem:
The ones accusing the OP of bigotry are the greatest hypocrites because most of them hate President Buhari first because he is a northerner and muslim.

It must really hurt that the only person that enjoys all this support at home and globally, and seems to have the capacity, integrity and experience to deliver Nigeria while outshining Jonathan happens to be a Northerner.

Wail on cool

Oh yeah, he is outshining Jonathan already.

At this rate of outshining, in the next 4years Nigeria might become Zimbabwe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2015
gboss4sure:

Oh yeah, he is outshining Jonathan already.

At this rate of outshining, in the next 4years Nigeria might become Zimbabwe

Even Jonathan knows he failed his people and begging them to vote for the present Governor of Bayelsa for a second term that he does not deserve.
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IGBOSON1: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Ozin:
Your write-up oozes tribal,bigotry and that of a village town crier.

What did your brother Obasonjo achieve in his home state Ogun you tribal goat. What exactly did he achieve in the whole of south west,you pig that think a President must be tribal instead of being a Nationalist.

Your Buhari needed a Tony Blair to put him through how to tackle Nigeria numerous problems right?...Then those who call him a dullapo must have over estimated his ability because imb.ecile should be the right word.

Johnathan has already build the house and done the roofing in power,railway,security,construction,agriculture,Refineries and the economy and is out of power for your "god" Buhari to ensure maintenance of these. So if your "god" start taking praises for the "house " built in powe,refineries etc without doing the maintenance,that wont surprise most of us who know the imbe.cile does not have anything to offer this great country

^^^Another advantage Buhari has is that PDP and it's members (mainly South East and South South) don't play the kind of do-or-die politics that APC and its members (mainly core muslim north) play! They wouldn't even know where to begin if asked to make the country ungovernable the way the desperate, hegemonic, oligarchic and born-to-rule core muslim north did for most of GEJs tenure!

Give Buhari the kind of wicked conditions that was given to GEJ by his people and sit back and watch him dig a hole for himself; he's not as diplomatic, forgiving, calm and kind-hearted like GEJ is and his attitude will further exacerbate already existing problems, schisms and fault-lines (like we're seeing with Niger Delta militancy and the Biafra question)!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IGBOSON1: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
is the 100days you saw not far better than GEJ's 6years?

^^^You must be talking of 100 days in a parallel universe! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Demdem:

Crap and animalistic highlights without any substance
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Demdem(m): 9:57am On Sep 14, 2015
Ozin:

Crap and animalistic highlights without any substance

Demdem:

Excellent Post !!!!
Even the floating cities jonah-daft promised us here in the ND, this fool simply did not deliver.

PRESIDENT Goodluck Jonathan is set to change the face of the Niger Delta with the construction of floating cities in the oil-rich region.

According to sources at the Presidency, the cities are being designed to uplift the area and its people.

Said the source: “The President is determined to provide basic amenities of life, jobs, education, security, state of the art transportation, and recreation centres, as well as potable water.

“This plan would consolidate on the late President Umaru Yar’Adua’s on-going rehabilitation of the people of Niger Delta. It will bring lasting peace and eradicate the restiveness observed before the amnesty granted to former militants in the region.

“These floating cities will definitely attract tourism to the Niger Delta region, since they would be of the same standard as those built in the UAE, which is one of the wonders of the world. They will be equipped with modern power generation unit, to be powered with wind and solar systems.”

While speaking on some obstacles, which the project may face, the source said: “There will be some problems in the implementation, because of the activities of politicians, who are using their positions to enslave the people. But where there is a will, there’s always a way.”

https://www.nairaland.com/448928/jonathan-plans-floating-cities-niger

NB: Compass Newspapers has cease to exist.
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Icecream4U(m): 10:21am On Sep 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^You must be talking of 100 days in a parallel universe! lipsrsealed
*singing*
bad belle! ...Is allowed ...is allowed
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IVORY2009(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Demdem:

Dont mind the fool. Jonah-daft was so useless to his people. Ordinary potable water for his community to drink, the drunkard refused to provide. he expects them to be on kai-kai 24/7

@Paid Agent Cant u engage someone in a conversation, without insulting d person?
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Icecream4U(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

@Paid Agent Cant u engage someone in a conversation, with insulting d person?
@paid_agent, what are you saying?
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IVORY2009(m): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
@paid_agent, what are you saying?

who're u?
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Icecream4U(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

who're u?
i am the direct opposit of you. You can call me clever.
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Orikinla(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Another advantage Buhari has is that PDP and it's members (mainly South East and South South) don't play the kind of do-or-die politics that APC and its members (mainly core muslim north) play! They wouldn't even know where to begin if asked to make the country ungovernable the way the desperate, hegemonic, oligarchic and born-to-rule core muslim north did for most of GEJs tenure!

Give Buhari the kind of wicked conditions that was given to GEJ by his people and sit back and watch him dig a hole for himself; he's not as diplomatic, forgiving, calm and kind-hearted like GEJ is and his attitude will further exacerbate already existing problems, schisms and fault-lines (like we're seeing with Niger Delta militancy and the Biafra question)!

. [size=18pt]
Did Boko Haram or northerners hold back GEJ from developing Bayelsa State and maximizing the resource control of his people? [/size]
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IVORY2009(m): 12:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
i am the direct opposit of you. You can call me clever.

"Direct opposite"; in wat sense?
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Icecream4U(m): 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

"Direct opposite"; in wat sense?
i am clever and I'm the direct opposite of you. If you still don't understand, then you are worse than i thought. undecided
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IVORY2009(m): 1:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
i am clever and I'm the direct opposite of you. If you still don't understand, then you are worse than i thought. undecided

You're cleaver? Cleaver here in Nairaland.com grin cheesy I dey laugh!, I will follow u to see how cleaver u are...
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Icecream4U(m): 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

You're cleaver? Cleaver here in Nairaland.com grin cheesy I dey laugh!, I will follow u to see how cleaver u are...
Ok, click the follow button asap.
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IVORY2009(m): 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
Ok, click the follow button asap.

Trust me! B4 u replied, I hv do so..... Looking forward to ur cleaverness, "U move, I m**!**! ***!.. I dey laugh. grin
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Icecream4U(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

Trust me! B4 u replied, I hv do so..... Looking forward to ur cleaverness, "U move, I m**!**! ***!.. I dey laugh. grin
Nawa o, *smh*
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by IVORY2009(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
Nawa o, *smh*
Is ko... Shake my head grin typo...
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by solonazzy: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ozin:
Your write-up oozes tribal,bigotry and that of a village town crier.

What did your brother Obasonjo achieve in his home state Ogun you tribal goat. What exactly did he achieve in the whole of south west,you pig that think a President must be tribal instead of being a Nationalist.

Your Buhari needed a Tony Blair to put him through how to tackle Nigeria numerous problems right?...Then those who call him a dullapo must have over estimated his ability because imb.ecile should be the right word.

Johnathan has already build the house and done the roofing in power,railway,security,construction,agriculture,Refineries and the economy and is out of power for your "god" Buhari to ensure maintenance of these. So if your "god" start taking praises for the "house " built in powe,refineries etc without doing the maintenance,that wont surprise most of us who know the imbe.cile does not have anything to offer this great country

C pain mentioned.. Dooo
Re: Buhari Will Achieve In 2 Years What Jonathan Failed To Achieve In 6 Years by Orikinla(m): 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=18pt]The apologists of former President Goodluck Jonathan have failed to prove his competence and instead are whining.
Does being a nationalist mean you should fail to develop your own state?
Dr. Michael Iheonukara Okpara, my uncle was a foremost nationalist as Premier of Eastern Nigeria from 1959 to 1966, but he achieved a lot in the development of Umuahia, because he knew that charity begins at home and not abroad.
Former President Jonathan could not even provide water for his people.
There was a time they even had to buy water from the Hausa "Mairuwa" water vendors to supply water to the Bayelsa State Secretariat.

How Hausa People Are Helping To Grow Bayelsa Economy ...
www.informationng.com/.../how-hausa-people-are-helping-to-grow-bay...
Jul 6, 2013 - He called on the government to support the low income earners like him with ... workers, he said he goes home every day with not less than N3,000. Suleiman Ahmadu from Jigawa State, a water vendor – Mai ruwa is another ...
But from morning till evening, Suleiman uses his trawler to supply water in 20 litre jerry cans to the people in need. Scarcity of water is one of the big challenges confronting the residents of not only Yenagoa, but the entire state owing to lack of pipe borne water in the state. Suleiman told Weekly Trust that his trawler can carry 15 jerry cans of 20 litres each, but while he pays about N80 to fill the 15 jerry cans with water at about five Naira per jerry can, he sells each can for N25, making N375 in each round.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISIS WARNING: Horrifying Map Of Target Countries It Wants To Dominate By 2020 / Excitement As Rotimi Amaechi Arrives National Assembly (see Photos) / N60 Billion Stolen From Treasury Single Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.