Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,816 members, 7,844,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. (5758 Views)

Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix / See How A Selfie Was Taken In 1920 / See The Biggest Prank Of The Year In Nigeria So Far And Who Did It... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Youpele52: 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
haibe:
what phone?

Infinix hot note.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
rattlesnake:
nigeria airspace is under......xxxxxxxxx
Bro you are now a muslim after swearing an oath which can now be seen boldly on your profile. grin. I wanted to comment too but i was asked to swear an oath like its an occultic group or something. I clicked "No" and now i cant see or read anything in the islamic section again.
They are truly religion of peace and they dont want anybody to disturb them. grin
Im a christian too though.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by rattlesnake(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
HerTotoDeiSmell:

Bro you are now a muslim after swearing an oath which can now be seen boldly on your profile. grin. I wanted to comment too but i was asked to swear an oath like its an occultic group or something. I clicked "No" and now i cant see or read anything in the islamic section again.
They are truly religion of peace and they dont want anybody to disturb them. grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by rattlesnake(m): 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
HerTotoDeiSmell:

wetin be the meaning of hertotodeismell undecided
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by haibe(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Youpele52:

Infinix hot note.
what editing apps do u use?
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Youpele52: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
haibe:
what editing apps do u use?

VSCOcam
Instagram
Photogrid
Camera HDR studio.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
That's true, don't know whether to conclude that it's because of the ugly state of the country that's why.

Snap inside one of these embassy around and snap outside d gate n see the huge difference...
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Icecream4U(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
The background makes the difference.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by IVORY2009(m): 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
The background makes the difference.

Professore' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Icecream4U(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:

Professore' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by IVORY2009(m): 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Icecream4U(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by IVORY2009(m): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Icecream4U(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by IVORY2009(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by IVORY2009(m): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by IVORY2009(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Icecream4U:
Elede

never step on the tail of a tiger.... The end result would be deadly.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Icecream4U(m): 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
IVORY2009:
ban awaits you.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Pangea: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Timprince:
I have always noticed something on Facebook , whenever am checking through the pictures of my Nigerian friends on Facebook, it always look so wack even if they use phone of better megapixel, but ranging from even Ghana, Kenya, SA, India, it always look like they use professional camera to take thr pictures. My hypothesis maybe wrong but I need yur opinion abt this.

I understand what you are trying to say!
The answer is color temperature, the white balance and the gamma.
The ambient color temperature and white balance in the tropic is different from those in the temperate region.
I noticed this when I first arrived in the US!
The day is always so bright I had to be squinting my eyes when I go outdoor unlike here in nigeria .
The temperature tends towards white, and that makes your picture to be brighter like your whole body is bathed in kineflo lighting.
To get thesame effect here, you will have to change some manual settings on CAMERA in the phone.
Go and read more about the dynamic range settings and also be ready to take your photo with external lighting.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 15, 2015
Timprince:
I have always noticed something on Facebook , whenever am checking through the pictures of my Nigerian friends on Facebook, it always look so wack even if they use phone of better megapixel, but ranging from even Ghana, Kenya, SA, India, it always look like they use professional camera to take thr pictures. My hypothesis maybe wrong but I need yur opinion abt this.

You need to change the quality of your friends.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Jtmanager(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Tecno phones and Co it's the cause snapped just my hostel with my Sony xperia na so the tin b like hotel
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by PoisonedOne: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2015
High intensity of the sun, untarred environment causing large suspension of dust particles in the air that can be more profound through the use of a camera lens, dirty environment, improper planning and negligence to lighting, space, beauty, decoration and ergonomics (how many Nigerian homes consider good lighting of their homes and decoration?, pictures taken in poorly decorated or lighted environment exaggerate the ugliness of such environment.). sad

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by PoisonedOne: 9:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Pangea:

I understand what you are trying to say!
The answer is color temperature, the white balance and the gamma.
The ambient color temperature and white balance in the tropic is different from those in the temperate region.
I noticed this when I first arrived in the US!
The day is always so bright I had to be squinting my eyes when I go outdoor unlike here in nigeria .
The temperature tends towards white, and that makes your picture to be brighter like your whole body is bathed in kineflo lighting.
To get thesame effect here, you will have to change some manual settings on CAMERA in the phone.
Go and read more about the dynamic range settings and also be ready to take your photo with external lighting.

nice one. Wetin dey ur neck na head grin
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by temmym4(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
kossyablaze:
Not with my galaxy s5...I make evn lifeless pictures come alive

#Giggles. What is wrong with this one? What are they saying what is he saying? Your Galaxy S5 wan change the environmental and atmospheric condition of your country?

1 Like

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Gmajor(m): 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
goldfish80:
Facebook attracts the wackiest set of people but Instagram is totally on a different trajectory. Pictures Nigerians post on Instagram is right up there with the best. I suggest you sign up on Instagram and see things for yourself @op
instagram is famous for its filters. Even wack pics look sharp when uploaded to instagram.
Therefore instagram doesn't count
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by EkeneElectrons(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Official Jumia and Konga Consultant Agent, now closer to you.

All Payments On Deliveries contacts below.

Pin: 56148600
call/text/whatsapp: 07062127614
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by JayJustus(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gejpresident:
True talk, I noticed it too
Cos I compared my Melbourne pic and that useless city lagos pic much difference
Now I know Africa is hell
Thankgod I'm not there

and you're using a Nigerian forum gerrarahia forreal mehn...sh.it!!!
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by tdayof(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gmajor:

instagram is famous for its filters. Even wack pics look sharp when uploaded to instagram.
Therefore instagram doesn't count

Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by chemmerfrank(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
If you ask me, this na very yeye talk.
Re: Picture Quality Of Pictures Taken In Nigeria So Low Compared To Other Countries. by Icecream4U(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Hehehehe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lenovo K5 Note Launched : Another Monster Is Born / Download Dream League Soccer 2019 Official Apk + Data Obb On Android / Best Font Application For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.