Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos (77612 Views)

Alex Iwobi's Sister & Parents At The Stadium In Russia As Nigeria Beats Iceland / World Cup; Faces Of Disappointed Nigerians At The Kaliningrad Stadium In Russia / The First Air-conditioned Stadium In Nigeria Is In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2016
Seems like the Ugandan security agents have perfected this method as a measure to prevent "contraband" being smuggled into stadiums. Some months ago, pictures went viral showing how female spectators were frisked before entering a stadium for a football match. Now it has happened again. Here are recent pictures showing the same pattern of search which were conducted on some women before a match in the country.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-how-these-women-were-searched-by.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
Nigerian men on their way to Uganda to apply for security post

671 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by midehi2(f): 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2016
Am so sure alot of the security men will pour out their s.emen, let them see a clapping ass grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Justiyke4u: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2016
22nd century search. The lady in the last picture be like what is he looking for but then I can imagine how the males are being searched especially if is the females that search them.

If they are females well I comment my reserve on their look

3 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Aufbauh(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2016
What the heck is this? shocked this is sexual stimulation.
Everything about Ugandans are awkward

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Justiyke4u:
22nd century search. The lady in the last picture be like what is he looking for

Thats a woman doing the searching not a man. See her waist

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2016
Try that nonsense with me and see if i won't slap your ears deaf.

Height of stup!d!ty on the part of the ladies.

Those of you disturbing my mentions with all sort should better stop it. what happened to searching them with devices like this, or even doing it in a reasonable manner?.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2016
See the ladies smiling,they enjoyed it...wonderful!!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by BabaO2: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2016
Justiyke4u:
22nd century search. The lady in the last picture be like what is he looking for
Check properly.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Its woman to woman na, so no big deal. If it were to be otherwise na there wahala for dey.... Nice job.

7 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by dainformant(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2016
den u will be sent back home...nobody forced u to come to the stadium
Benita27:

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 06, 2016
dainformant:
den u will be sent back home...nobody forced u to come to the stadium
So because no body forced me, my boobs should be handled in that manner?.

Africans!.

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2016
If He Go Use Hand Carry Gory Tampax Now,e Go Dy Squeeze Face!!!....Mumu Country With Yeye Ppl

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by passionate88: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2016
Wow sad shocked shocked sad shocked sad shocked shocked
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by jeeqaa7(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
lol... that guy go don use better celotape tape him preek to him leg... abi no be d same blood wey dey run for him hand dey go him preek?

that oyibo woman ... dem don search her like 4 times b4.. guess congi na bastard

if na nigeria dis one happen ... sperm bank for dey standby to collect residue ..lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by badassProdigy(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
chai
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by iceberryose(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2016
The stadium iz gonna receive like 50,000 applications for the post of security
Even from professors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by kenzysmith: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:

stop pretending the one.s guys they do u for ur street not worst past did one madam mary

39 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nawa4nl: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2016

27 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2016
dainformant:
Nigerian men on their way to Uganda to apply for security post

Honestly anyone that attended unilorin can relate to this picture.

14 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by blingxx(m): 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
why search the p*ssy ... weytin there wan hide na undecided
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
it just a piece of c.un.t... plenty in mortuary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by registration(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
oh security check.
in other news, check my signature for responsive websites.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:
So because no body forced me, my boobs should be handled in that manner?.

Africans!.
so who you buubs epp?

12 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by yedidiah(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
It seems their women have a history of smuggling unmentionables.

2 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by queenmonalisa01: 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
this would soon be the situation of Nigeria.
Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by XtremelyCoded(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
Benita27:

As if someone forced you to come into the stadium..
You simply go home if u aren't comfortable with the treatment and let others go in..
Causing a scene there is even criminal..

6 Likes

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by fikfaknuel(f): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Na woman be dat na

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by Ikenna17(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
Beautiful African ladies all of them, what is that oyibo looking for there? tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Searched At Entrance Of A Stadium In Uganda. Photos by okwyee(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2016
what kind of fuvkery is this? undecided meanwhile, I wouldn't mind being appointed for the same purpose... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Ordered To Demolish His Hotel In Barcelona (Pictures) / Ronaldinho Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Jail / Nigeria Vs Colombia: FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup. Semi Finals (5 - 6) On Pens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.