Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access (4418 Views)

My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone / Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? / This Phone Has 6GB Ram, 6000mah, 256GB Storage Space With Android 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Timprince(m): 8:46am On Sep 14, 2015
I just came across this phone pack in my house this morning, and i see internet access boldly written on the carton. So amazing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by dhardline(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Some of those old phones had internet but due to colour constraint they were boring to use.The first time i checked my mail on a mobile device was with a motorola timeport(those long motorola with green light screen).
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by buzquet(m): 9:15am On Sep 14, 2015
so na d phone u take create dis tread on nairaland?
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Youpele52: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2015
True
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 14, 2015
I think your topic would had been better if its "look at the specs of this old phone"

The specs are very funny!

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by PapaNnamdi: 10:35am On Sep 14, 2015
imagine the specs grin
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Adeoba10(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Aswear to God, dis was my first phone, even though d mouth piece no gud dat time, na earphone i dey use dat time....
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by dominique(f): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2015
This was the big man phone back in the day o. I used it for most of 2008 and I tried to connect to the internet but I couldn't get the configuration.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2015
dominique:
This was the big man phone back in the day o. I used it for most of 2008 and I tried to connect to the internet but I couldn't get the configuration.

You still using it now, I can configure it for you FOC. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Oahray: 11:26am On Sep 14, 2015
Timprince:
I just came across this phone pack in my house this morning, and i see internet access boldly written on the carton. So amazing
oh yes it did have Internet access. Just that it was next to impossible to configure it to work grin
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by luvablesam(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2015
dominique:

This phone was popular in 2002-2003...

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Logician:

its seems that u studies CONFIGURATIONLogy in school. Lol
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2015
Lol
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by jworos(m): 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
i remember ds phone, Blue eyecheesy, These specs got me laughing *Large Lcd display *Ringtone downloading.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Lovexme(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Large Graphic LCD indeed. The display screen was smaller than my Casio calculator's in those days.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by neighbourhud: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
buzquet:
so na d phone u take create dis tread on nairaland?
grin cheesy grin
You wicked oo ; cheesy grin
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by damiloladuke: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
SURE IT HAS WAP OR SOMETHING

NAIRALANDERS & BLOGGERS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by dominique(f): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Logician:

I'll try and find the scraps grin

luvablesam:

This phone was popular in 2002-2003...

Yeah, it was a hand-me-down from my mum when she got tired of it. My major phone then was a Motorola razor.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Lanceslot(m): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
My first phone way back in the days.... My uncles little kids got hold of it, misplaced the antenna and the phone stopped displaying mobile service.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by gulfer: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lesson of life: Do not dispice days of little beginning. Spammy is now the leader for hitech phones after Apple.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by ladyF(f): 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
shocked
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Chimarto: 10:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
last week I recalled how I wanted to connect to the net using the same Samsung. I was just wondering how the content is gonna look like when its been retrieve.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by dazzy2(f): 4:46am On Sep 15, 2015
say sumtin reasonable dis fone is outdated thus shud b forgotten cry if u like insult me
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Sharon6(f): 4:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Reminiscing. This was a big man/woman phone back then with those it's polyphonic ring tones.

TO GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS. CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 15, 2015
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by Whizpeter(m): 6:58am On Sep 15, 2015
VINTAGE
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by potolistic(m): 7:07am On Sep 15, 2015
So that's enough reason to form a thread.....

You must be very bored o
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by dazzy2(f): 7:09am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=uselessgoat post=38020106] [i][b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

ur so useless as a goat as ur name implies how politics take consign phone
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by TGM2015: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Whaoooo, don't know the phone has Internet access oooo, moreover if I knew, I don't have any idea of surfing the Internet then.
No thanks to my sister that allow it to fall inside water.
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by CrazyScientist: 10:31am On Sep 15, 2015
When internet access was a luxury grin
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by CrazyScientist: 10:32am On Sep 15, 2015
Cokacoola my guy! How prison? grin
Re: You Will Never Believe This Phone Has Internet Access by electropiz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
uselessgoat:
[b]There is a popular saying that to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done. We need ourselves more than ever. There is strenght in our diversity and if properly utilized we can build a stronger Nigeria. The Igbos really need to drop this idea of Biafra because it is dead on arrival. Secession is not the solution to the high poverty rate in the south east neither will it eliminate greedy politicians who have refused to let the SE thrive. The igbos need to look inward and look for ways they can develop their region within the Nigerian context. We the Yorubas are not bothered about breaking away. We worked so hard to develop Lagos and the South west so everyone can thrive and this is why the igbos and other tribes keeps flocking to the SW to tap from the potentials and opportunities Yoruba land has to offer. This is the kind of mentality the Igbos need to develop. South sudan broke away from sudan and still nothing has changed because they remain poor and depend on aids to survive. The igbos need to work together with every section of Nigeria so they can be relevant in the Nigerian system instead of calling we the Yoruba's slaves to Hausa-fulani. The igbos are the real slaves here because they are the ones in bondage and yearning for freedom.The igbos should remember the last civil war and never allow Nnamdi Kanu to lure them into another blood bath. Biafra is a dream that cant be realized. We will support the Hausa-Fulanis to resist any form of secession. We will defend the unity of One Nigeria just like we did in the late 60's. A word is enough for the wise.

SAY NO TO BIAFRA

GOD BLESS OUR UNITED NIGERIA.[/b]

Yorubas been loyal to the Ha.usa Fulanis, since 1830......

We can thri

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Activate 2.5GB Data For N500 On MTN / Airtel Intoduces BBM Plans For Andriod Phone / Better Phones Within The Ranges Of #25000 - #27000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.