Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Jordon Femi Ibe Opts For England - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jordon Femi Ibe Opts For England (706 Views)

2018 World Cup: Jordon Ibe Claims Coach Rohr Wants Him To Play / Jordon Ibe Looks Set To Pledge His Allegiance To Nigeria. / Jordon Ibe Robbed At Knifepoint, His N9M Rolex Watch Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jordon Femi Ibe Opts For England by stabillo(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2015
The midfielder has chosen to play for the Three Lions instead of the Super Eagles, according to the Nigeria coachThe debate over Jordon Ibe’s international future has come to an end after Nigeria coach, Sunday Oliseh, said the midfielder has chosen England.In a tweet on Sunday, Oliseh said the player’s family has informed him of the decision.“Jordon Ibe's Family Informed me by a Telephone call, that He was giving priority to an England call up.We wish them well,” Oliseh wrote.Ibe, born in London to a Nigerian father, was still eligible to represent the Super Eagles after playing for England at youth level.The Liverpool man has impressed a lot of watchers since last season when he broke into the Reds’ first team.However, England coach Roy Hodgson has said he won’t simply hand the lad a senior debut in order to deny Nigeria the opportunity of having him, as he wouldneed to show he was worthy of a call up.“My attitude for this is quite clear - I want players who want to play for England. I am not going to start makingplayers English by giving them a few minutes in games,” Hodgson was quoted by the Daily Mail.“I want Jordon to fight for his place in the team like everybody else. He is certainly a player we like very much and certainly a player we have eyes on.“It's far from impossible that he gets called up in one of the next games. But if we do call him up it won't be because we are worried about other nations,” he said.Jordon Ibe's Family Informed me by a Telephone call, that He was giving priority to an England call up.We wish them well.— Sunday Oliseh (@SundayOOliseh)September 13, 2015
http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2015/09/13/15322272/jordon-ibe-opts-for-england-oliseh-confirms

1 Like

Re: Jordon Femi Ibe Opts For England by RichDad1(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Omo ale ni bobo yi sha. angry angry
Re: Jordon Femi Ibe Opts For England by taiph: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
nawa for this boy

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho's Message To All Chelsea Haters (photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo (CR7) Becomes Realmadrid's Highest Scorer / Funny Picture: Mourinho: Chelsea Players Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.