Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. (4904 Views)

TECNO Phantom 8 Vs Camon CX Camera Comparison (PICS) / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View / Tecno W5 Vs Camon C7 Vs Infinix Hot 4 Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by jworos(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Una just dey do Tecno ds infinix dat,una know say na d same company get those 2 brands sef Dem just dey use ppl head dey knack angry
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Melons(f): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
drss:

na d truth be dat. Dem dey bad mouth tecno phones with anger. Dem get serious anger management issues.
I remember the series. Anger management. Charlie. Oh well... Tecno still wins. The infinix guys will chill out later.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Melons(f): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
jworos:
Lol,my current baby got all i need in a phone cool+ pocket wise,it's more on d high side tongue
All the best with your baby. I'll rock my baby, I call her Phantom. She has such a cool name, don't you think?
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by sureteeboy(m): 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
All these Nigerians with their poverty mentality. With Infinix hot note pro's specs beating their canon c8's hands down (besides camera), all they could think about now is durability. Is a phone expected to be used forever?. Just this year alone, Samsung has released Samsung S6 and note 5. Dwelling on the fact that both phones are targeted towards the same audience, it indicates clearly that only those with poverty mentality consider durability in phones at the expense of better specs in other devices.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying a device's durability shouldn't be considered before purchasing it, but that comes after the specs, and not the other way round.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by jworos(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Melons:

All the best with your baby. I'll rock my baby, I call her Phantom. She has such a cool name, don't you think?
Lol,nice name I'll name mine Monster Melons cuz of u,cuz it's pretty n tight. wink
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Donchyze(m): 12:12am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=sureteeboy post=38016187]All these Nigerians with their poverty mentality. With Infinix hot note pro's specs beating their canon c8's hands down (besides camera), all they could think about now is durability. Is a phone expected to be used forever?. Just this year alone, Samsung has released Samsung S6 and note 5. Dwelling on the fact that both phones are targeted towards the same audience, it indicates clearly that only those with poverty mentality consider durability in phones at the expense of better specs in other devices.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying a device's durability shouldn't be considered before purchasing it, but that comes after the specs, and not the other way round. [color=#006600][/color]

Tecno Mobile Is the best any time any where,

I have some of my friends who use infinix hot note, note pro, hot2, zero2. I was only one who first purchase the the Tecno Boom J7 when they handle the phone in their hand they shouted, They all sale their infinix to purchase Boom J7, before tecno release their Boom J7, all of my was rushing to infinix infinix infinix but when I first bought Boom J7, they all smiles to Tecno.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Donchyze(m): 12:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Infinix phones are great but they are not durable. Screen cracks so easily. This anoying feature is almost exclusive to infinix phones.
On the other hand, Tecno phones last longer. Screens hadly cracks even after falling several times unlike infinix phones.
All in all, i think tecno has the best performance and hardware finish. Provide good value for money unlike infinix.[size=8pt][/size][right][/right][s][/s][email][/email] wink[color=#550000][/color]

Tecno Mobile set to release it latest phone The Next Phantom Z on 16th of this month

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 15, 2015
This thread is a total joke... keep enjoying your fake consolation.... Tecno...... Shit, C8 my ass stupid thread.... Without serious fact dey yearn nonsense
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by jakiedudu(m): 6:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Melons:

Phantom is still the best of them all. Till the next best.
You are right. Tecno Phantom z is a great phone.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by jakiedudu(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Chikote:

LMFAO! We are looking for trouble, you know that right?
Yeah. Not afraid of em.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Chikote(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
jakiedudu:

Yeah. Not afraid of em.

Exactly, they can't do us nothing.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Chikote(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Donchyze:
Infinix phones are great but they are not durable. Screen cracks so easily. This anoying feature is almost exclusive to infinix phones.
On the other hand, Tecno phones last longer. Screens hadly cracks even after falling several times unlike infinix phones.
All in all, i think tecno has the best performance and hardware finish. Provide good value for money unlike infinix.[size=8pt][/size][right][/right][s][/s][email][/email] wink[color=#550000][/color]

Tecno Mobile set to release it latest phone The Next Phantom Z on 16th of this month

It's called the Phantom 5. Would you go for the launching?
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Melons(f): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2015
jakiedudu:

You are right. Tecno Phantom z is a great phone.
The truth is always right. No doubt. The Next Phantom would be more jaw dropping.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by BenKafor(m): 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Where did you see that infinix and tecno are the same company. Please they are not.

jworos:
Una just dey do Tecno ds infinix dat,una know say na d same company get those 2 brands sef Dem just dey use ppl head dey knack angry
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by BenKafor(m): 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Damn, I can't even imagine what the next Tecno would be like. They will surprise us yet again

Melons:

The truth is always right. No doubt. The Next Phantom would be more jaw dropping.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by jworos(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
BenKafor:
Where did you see that infinix and tecno are the same company. Please they are not.

Go here www.transsion.com/?tag=21
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by dedollarman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tecno the worst phone I regret using
I have used tecno p3,tecno phantom F8
And the latest phantom z which I bought 63,000
Tecno with their hotness of phone like pressing iron
And low battery life
Today am using infinix pro am really enjoying my new
Phone
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please tell them oooo...we have all use tecno and we have to run... Tecno is a fair phone but for me Infinix have fair advantage battery and price.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by udemzyudex(m): 9:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Still enjoying my tecno h6... Strong pass rock.....
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Melons(f): 5:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
BenKafor:
Damn, I can't even imagine what the next Tecno would be like. They will surprise us yet again

Their last three products have received all countless applause from me though.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Melons(f): 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
udemzyudex:
I like the Phantom 5. Can't buy thou, no money sad
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Chikote(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
udemzyudex:

My Camon after falling 4times, Still going rugged.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Chikote(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
adegbem:
Please tell them oooo...we have all use tecno and we have to run... Tecno is a fair phone but for me Infinix have fair advantage battery and price.

You've definitely mixed it all up my nigga. Tecno is actually a better product
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Chikote(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2015
Melons:

Use the Camon first and see the truth
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Baadal(m): 7:35pm On Oct 01, 2015
Chikote:

My Camon after falling 4times, Still going rugged.
I can testify to this....Tecno fones are rugged!
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by udemzyudex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2015
Melons:

I like the Phantom 5. Can't buy thou, no money sad

Hmmm.. . Go pray wella
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by jakiedudu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Baadal:

I can testify to this....Tecno fones are rugged!
more reason why I prefer Tecno phones to infinix. They have strong hardware buildup.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Jyah01: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2015
My phantom N9 tecno tablet is 2 years plus and still rocking more than many Samsung bought along side with mine. In fact many ppl envy my tablet.
Re: Infinix Hot Not Pro Vs Camon C8. by Jyah01: 8:06am On Nov 14, 2015
My phantom N9 tecno tablet is 2 years plus and still rocking more than many Samsung bought along side with mine. So sweet oh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Observed This On Their Android Phone? (screenshot) / Xiaomi Mi 9 Launched With Snapdragon 855 Processor, 48MP Camera / Iphone 6 For 30k On OLX. How Original Can D Phone Be.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.