Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Do These Foreign Embassies Have Any Conscience At All ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do These Foreign Embassies Have Any Conscience At All ? (702 Views)

Nigeria Embassies: A Building Of Educated Zombies / Why Do Foreign Embassies Reject Our Nigerian Traditional Weddings? / Foreign Embassies And Consulates In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do These Foreign Embassies Have Any Conscience At All ? by pafun(m): 11:47pm On Apr 08, 2009
I read with suppressed laughter the advertisements of the British High Commission in some Nigerian newspapers inviting mugus to come and study in UK in the promise that they will be able to work 20hrs per week. Now the big catch here is with thousands of jobs disappearing into the economic black hole every week in Uk where will thisĀ  work that is promised come from ? Everything and any old lies just to lay their hands on the money of unsuspecting fools.
Don't these people have any conscience ?
Re: Do These Foreign Embassies Have Any Conscience At All ? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2009
I believe they only stated that you CAN work 20 hrs/week.
You MAY not.
I don't think they stated that you WILL get a job.
Re: Do These Foreign Embassies Have Any Conscience At All ? by promise72(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2009
A-town:

I believe they only stated that you CAN work 20 hrs/week.
You MAY not.
I don't think they stated that you WILL get a job.

tru talk. CAN is the operative word!

(1) (Reply)

Sungarden Lagos? / We Help Successful Visa Lottery Applicants On There Application / I Wanted To Ask If Anybody Knows About This Document Life Of Faith And State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.