Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

We Help Successful Visa Lottery Applicants On There Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / We Help Successful Visa Lottery Applicants On There Application (701 Views)

Why Applicants Are Denied US Visas – Consul-general / Visa Lottery Winner, Other Arrested Over Scam Marriage / US Diversity Visa Lottery (DV-2007) Registration: October 5 to December 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Help Successful Visa Lottery Applicants On There Application by debo9210: 2:13pm On Jun 03, 2009
DVLOTTERY 2010 PROCESSING OF THE NOTIFICATION LETTER.
Congratulation to selected applicants for the DV2010.This is the first stage followed by the winners document and finally the interview at the embassy with the American consular. If you need assistance on How to go about the processing, you can contact me via my email address { debo_9210@yahoo.com } Up to date information will be at your disposal.
Also, if you still want to travel to the US by obtaining the green card , we can still help you by matching you up with interested winners. This is offer is for both Sex. send me an email to the above email address for further details

(1) (Reply)

Travelling? How To Get Any Visa / Yemen Plane Crash Sole Survivor Speaks / Shengen Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.