Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... (2377 Views)

The Buhari I Wasn't Told; An Open Letter To My President, Buhari - Royalemperors / What An APC Fan Was Doing In Akwa Ibom State (Photo) / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by ochejoseph(m): 10:25am On Sep 14, 2015
On Friday last week  I received a long mail from a man who wanted me to STOP criticising General Buhari, this was followed by long phone conversation on Saturday evening , on why Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to  Nigeria.

As I listened quietly  to the emissary and the carrots he dangled two things came to my mind ; NIGERIA & SELF 

My response was simple,direct and unambiguous 

1. My allegiance is to Nigeria first before any affiliation, if Nigeria gets better we will all benefit.  

2. My criticism of Buhari and the APC was largely because of their attempt to scam Nigerians by denying the promise they willingly and openly made to Nigerians before the elections 

3. As  Such I Promised to stop Criticising the President On one condition ; If He and his party take responsibility for the promises they made to school Children, NYSC , Unemployed graduates amongst other promises they made before the elections

My caller was unsatisfied with my response and insisted on Getting a blank commitment from me to his  Principal which I rejected.‎

I do not intend to engage in the destructive politicking as practised by the APC  ‎,where our Soldiers in the War front were mocked and given demeaning appellations just to score cheap political point's 

Like I have said previously Nigeria will still be here long after APC and PDP are gone just like  the SDP and NRC have disappeared into history books.

I do not need anything real or imaginary to stop criticising Buhari, even when GEJ granted state Pardon to Alams I voiced out my position and disappointment. 

I wish the President a successful tenure in office 

May God Continue to Bless Nigeria and Nigerians 

Oche J.O

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Gboliwe: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Lucky you you weren't threatened. The terrorists in APC have sent out their henchmen and scattered them abroad. Just last week, I was threatened twice by two different terrorists- riff rats on facebook.

They expect everybody to become brainless and fall in line following a terrorist along as he leads the country.

6 Likes

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by yanabasee(m): 10:36am On Sep 14, 2015
Exactly my point.... He should execute his promises... If APC e-warriors are ready to fight corruption... They should understand that... Lying to the masses to gain power is corruption. To be just and up-standard... The president should keep to his promises, else, he's going to be worst that GEJ.

5 Likes

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by libertyfather(m): 10:50am On Sep 14, 2015
themilanway:
Must you guys bore us with your personal life?

Must you crave for attention at any slightest opportunity?

Are you guys really jobless?

Is this how to play opposition?

You were asked to stop criticising Buhari?

Who the hell are you?

The so called learned people sounding daft

like menn I no understand what this wailers are upto lately, everything nah complain, asset declaration, promising wahala, delay and tribalism in minister appointy, but one thing I want them to know.... The CHANGE has come and it's here for good nothing! I say it again nothing!! them fit do

3 Likes

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by YouthsPC0: 10:53am On Sep 14, 2015
OP.

Bro Some of your Criticism are a bit too harsh.

The time Buhari has Spent In office is also too short to judge his performance 2017 /2018 is a better time to assess the man. , although I agree your point. On taking Responsibility for promise nade
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Splashme: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2015
APC and Buhari are taking Nigerians for fools?

How will a party base it's campaign on lies and falsehood only to turn
round after it's been elected to denounce all it's electoral promises?

The only noise we hear now in the media is corruption allegations they cannot prove

2 Likes

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2015
Rubbish! Won ni ki awon eranko to ni iho jade, igbin na jade (a roll call is made for animals with horns, snail also came out). OP, whom do you take yourself for? Your threads are always dry and expose your deficiencies. Thank goodness the Chief Wailing Wailer has staged a come back. You're doing a poor job.

2 Likes

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by hinwazaka: 11:13am On Sep 14, 2015
The good for nothing APC's spin doctors propaganda attempts are at best a cacophonous volatile project. This is their MO
* At first they use lies and sweet incredulous promises of prosperity
* If that doesn't work, they move to bribery and promises of personal gain
* If that fails, they use their preferred instrument, threats and violence
This is how the APC intends to inform and orientate we, the citizens.

1 Like

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by funlord(m): 11:14am On Sep 14, 2015
undecided
ochejoseph:
On Friday last week  I received a long mail from a man who wanted me to STOP criticising General Buhari, this was followed by long phone conversation on Saturday evening , on why Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to  Nigeria.

As I listened quietly  to the emissary and the carrots he dangled two things came to my mind ; NIGERIA & SELF 

1. My allegiance is to Nigeria first before any affiliation, if Nigeria gets better we will all benefit.  

2. My criticism of Buhari and the APC was largely because of their attempt to scam Nigerians by denying the promise they willingly and openly made to Nigerians before the elections 

3. As  Such I Promised to stop Criticising the President On one condition ; If He and his party take responsibility for the promises they made to school Children, NYSC , Unemployed graduates amongst other promises they made before the elections

My caller was unsatisfied with my response and insisted on Getting a blank commitment from me to his  Principal which I rejected.‎

I do not intend to engage in the destructive politicking as practised by the APC  ‎,where our Soldiers in the War front were mocked and giving demeaning appellations just to score cheap political point's 

Like I have said previously Nigeria will still be here long after APC and PDP are gone just like  the SDP and NRC have disappeared into history books.

I do not need anything real or imaginary to stop criticising Buhari, even when GEJ granted state Pardon to Alams I voiced out my position and disappointment. 

Oche J.O

Who the _fuck is this one again? Do you even have a valid nigerian passport? Anyway at least you made us laugh this early morning sha! "Nairaland big man!" Lmfao!

3 Likes

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

I do not intend to engage in the destructive politicking as practised by the APC  ‎,where our Soldiers in the War front were mocked and giving demeaning appellations just to score cheap political point's 

Oche J.O

my brother oche; I have no doubt u are an astute, outspoken and eloquent man; ur writing prowess and thoughts no doubt further reaffirms that, denying this will be a grave injustice to not only you, but also the generality of Nairaland; but I have my deep concerns... I'm not against a constructive criticism of Mr. President, the APC or whoever you deem fit; but i'm against the premature and puerile criticism u throw at every goal; If u continue like this sooner ur criticisms will become a platitude an otiose, n u become tagged a "Bad blood", U become Just one of the " loquacious TALKATHIVES" and I wouldn't want that title befall u;

MY advice sir;
Their is time for everything (even the bible laid credence to this) the time for criticism of Mr. Buhari isn't rife now; I'll advice U to take a hold, pause for a while, take some breathe while watching balefully, when it's time, U will know, Nigerians alike, and ur thoughts so welcomed...

(just to add; I criticized jonathan and i'm still doing; but it was @ the very right time)...

See u @ d top sire!!!
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Alphaoscar: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

Oche J.O

Lolllllzzzzz !!! Coming from someone who never see anything bad against PDP's 16years misrule. Someone who never attempt for once to advocate for his partymen in the position of authority to ensure they fulfill their political promises throughout their 16 inglorious years and now you want Buhari to clear the mess on ground and wipe all the sufferings in the land in less than 4months in the saddle. I don't know the kind of stupid emissary that is so jobless to be begging people like you to stop your naked dance in the public.

As me for me sha, I love it when you guys wail uncontrollably and I am still using this medium to encourage to please increase your wailing ability.

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
ochejoseph:

Oche J.O

You are welcomed to this side of Nigerian history.
Now you know what barcanista went through and the attempt some people will go to make sure they strangle opposition.

It was okay to be anti gej and considered to be Democratic gains anytime "unpatroitic" publications are released both online and to the media

A lie against govt was s true definition of journalism as long as it is gej

But and that but they never thought of Nigeria then

Now the same advocates of democracy are now denying responsibilities to deliver governance and the best they have been doing is whipping up sentiments.
It makes no difference if they keep tracking comments all over the place as long as this administration ReFUSE TO SEAT UP TO DELIVER and continues this stance of SOLE ADMINISTRATORSHIP. It will Run itself aground!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
my brother oche; I have no doubt u are an astute, outspoken and eloquent man; ur writing prowess and thoughts no doubt further reaffirms that, denying this will be a grave injustice to not only you, but also the generality of Nairaland; but I have my deep concerns... I'm not against a constructive criticism of Mr. President, the APC or whoever you deem fit; but i'm against the premature and puerile criticism u throw at every goal; If u continue like this sooner ur criticisms will become a platitude an otiose, n u become tagged a "Bad blood", U become Just one of the " loquacious TALKATHIVES" and I wouldn't want that title befall u;

MY advice sir;
Their is time for everything (even the bible laid credence to this) the time for criticism of Mr. Buhari isn't rife now; I'll advice U to take a hold, pause for a while, take some breathe while watching balefully, when it's time, U will know, Nigerians alike, and ur thoughts so welcomed...

(just to add; I criticized jonathan and i'm still doing; but it was @ the very right time)...

See u @ d top sire!!!

Did you advice Buhari, APC and co about this before they assumed power who fought Jonathan from day1 in office and even celebrated boko haram, insulted our military and office of president

Did you advice other APC(CPC, ACN then) folks who celebrated anything against Nigeria under Jonathan?

Hypocrisy is a sin too...Ochejoseph will be daft to fall to such blackmail as yours and others who just discovered the word patriotism because its their own now undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Eastlink(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Did you advice Buhari, APC and co about this before they assumed power who fought Jonathan from day1 in office and even celebrated boko haram, insulted our military and office of president

Did you advice other APC(CPC, ACN then) folks who celebrated anything against Nigeria under Jonathan?

Hypocrisy is a sin too...Ochejoseph will be daft to fall to such blackmail as yours and others who just discovered the word patriotism because its their own now undecided
Tell them brother. APC thought they were damaging GEJ's reputation with their hate filled opposition to his government. They never knew they were setting a very bad precedence to opposition politics. Buhari and his co-travellers are in for it. This is just the beginning.
End Note: Buhari is a big Idiot. Let someone call the Police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
APC /BUHARI will get paid back in their own coin.

They reduced the office of the presidency to nothing, so its nobody's fault that we continue from where they paused.

Fear not their treats because it is as empty as their promises. they can't do anything.
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by kenny987(f): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hey...what's good? Still on political matters eh?
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

Hey...what's good? Still on political matters eh?

cheesygrin Hei babe...xup? I'm not too good in the other region so I rather sit here and dig it cheesy Kedu latest?
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by kenny987(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin Hei babe...xup? I'm not too good in the other region so I rather sit here and dig it cheesy Kedu latest?

I dey...a nam e che mgbe i ji akpo class mgbede nu. What other region biko?
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

I dey...a nam e che mgbe i ji akpo class mgbede nu. What other region biko?

Sorry...network aren't smiling here...Akwukwo mgbede a dikwa gi mkpa nnukwu cheesy Nsogbu adiro, kam pichasia pencil mu ofuma tupu m kpobata gi na class cheesy Other sections outside politics I mean
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by kenny987(f): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Sorry...network aren't smiling here...Akwukwo mgbede a dikwa gi mkpa nnukwu cheesy Nsogbu adiro, kam pichasia pencil mu ofuma tupu m kpobata gi na class cheesy Other sections outside politics I mean

Lol...I love education. Jisie ike biko...
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by drss(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hypocracy of APC stinks so terrible the stench has reached 3rd heaven! Angel micheal had to open window for fresh air to come in.
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

Lol...I love education. Jisie ike biko...

hmm...what's it like there? maybe u mention me when there's something interesting there...how was your day? O nwere onye choro gi okwu?
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by kenny987(f): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hmm...what's it like there? maybe u mention me when there's something interesting there...how was your day? O nwere onye choro gi okwu?

Education relates to Akwukwo mgbede anyi biko! O nya ka oji dim mkpa...lol. Onye na chomping okwu ara o na gba ha?
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

Education relates to Akwukwo mgbede anyi biko! O nya ka oji dim mkpa...lol. Onye na chomping okwu ara o na gba ha?

cheesy M nweta gi na sikii ehh cheesy Josie ike na amu cheesy Good to know...kedu obodo ino kita
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by kenny987(f): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy M nweta gi na sikii ehh cheesy Josie ike na amu cheesy Good to know...kedu obodo ino kita
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

A nom na nke ndi ocha na gu akwukwo

cheesy Wow...good to know...Dere m edemede gbasara onwe gi ma tinye ya as PM to munwa ...O diro mma anyi itosasi akpa na ogbo ahia cheesy
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by kenny987(f): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesy Wow...good to know...Dere m edemede gbasara onwe gi ma tinye ya as PM to munwa ...O diro mma anyi itosasi akpa na ogbo ahia cheesy

Nsogbu a diro. Eziokwu k'ikwuru. Mana o ga di zi echi maka na anam a gu akwukwo kita. K'am nebaraya anya...
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
kenny987:

Nsogbu a diro. Eziokwu k'ikwuru. Mana o ga di zi echi maka na anam a gu akwukwo kita. K'am nebaraya anya...

O di mma... Otu ihe I ga eji nye m onyinye bu ihu na mmadu chi kere eke agafeghi gi maobu ka gi mma na akwukwo ahu I na agu...Obi ga abu m nnukwu anuri icelebrate gi ma I turu ugo mmeri bu okacha mma cheesy
Re: What I Told An APC Emissary On Saturday.... by kenny987(f): 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

O di mma... Otu ihe I ga eji nye m onyinye bu ihu na mmadu chi kere eke agafeghi gi maobu ka gi mma na akwukwo ahu I na agu...Obi ga abu m nnukwu anuri icelebrate gi ma I turu ugo mmeri bu okacha mma cheesy

Iseeee!! K'odi ķa isi kwuo ya!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC: Should New Calls For Biafra referendum Worry Nigerians? / Nigerian Olufunmilayo Obe Becomes First African Police Inspector In America / Yoruba From Mile 2 Lagos Called For Dissolution Of Nigeria After The Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.