Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54096 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ALISMILE(m): 11:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Dottore:
She's either deluded or hypnotised or meeting up up with a condition for making her millions. Trust me on any of these
For the past 25yrs now I converted to Islam! I didn't do it for any material reason! And am so grateful to God for showing me this road!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by slap1(m): 11:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Who her conversion don help?

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by daywatcher: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2015
from one deluded religion to another
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by enasvin: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2015
This is a big lie. They people to believe that a girl who is under her parent could make such move all in the name of islamics an ibo girl for that mater. Rubish,, the face of that funina girl is not even convincing

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

She has a vision of becoming a bride to some senator in the abj. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MrSegunAdewole: 11:46am On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:
Alhamdulilah

Muhammed is a pedophile

5 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by jamilkb(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2015
ALHAMDULILLAH! welcome to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm It is well
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 11:48am On Sep 14, 2015
MrSegunAdewole:

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai
Keep barking
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by freecocoa(f): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
And this is making the news because? Like a gazillion of people don't convert to christianity daily, mschew.

Not that religion is any good to anybody btw but choosing Islam is the silliest decision anyone can make, there, I said it, now bite me.tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Lol... From fry pan to fire grin

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MrSegunAdewole: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:

You are jobless - Introvert

Muhammed is a pedophile

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by LastSurvivor: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
She's probably enjoying the dick of one this new senator's son. it will soon clear for her eyes

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Justicealh3(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Welcome.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
.. a child should not be allowed to make such decisions until they are at the age of voting. simple

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by sparktony(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:
lie lie....there is nothing like okano LGA in Enugu state..its lie.check out and thank me later

It's Nkanu they wanted to write.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by nnemmpi(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
She has been brainwash

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Horlufemi(m): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2015
Selfie

"Selfslaverie", Her name is Selfslaverie. She just lost her basic human rights.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by omusiliyu(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Allahu Akbar
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MadCow1: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by tmayusuf: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

One of the biggest problem with Christians is that they do not learn other religion and as well as theirs and end up arguing blindly about others. Take your time to understand other religion so you can defend yours and stop basking in the euphoria of ignorance. Wake up from your eternal coma of dumbness and learn!

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by babadem2much(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2015
she is free to LOST no p

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 14, 2015
So4baba:
I wld hve been more comfortable if they say a "church goer" converts to Islam.. People need to be knowledgeable of the difference BTW a CHRISTIAN and the afro mentioned... NO CHRISTIAN in the real sense of belief will think of converting to Islam, nt tht I am against the Islamic religion but it's just nt logical for one in Christ to fall back to Islam...
d point is hw deep rooted is was she in Christ..... Alot of parents dont tech their children d way of the lord... Its all about face ur studies, come out with first class,marry,give me groundchildren....may d lord have mercy on us

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2015
last time I checked, I have never come across that local government in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by tmayusuf: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=MadCow1 post=37996965][img]http://media3./media/mBuT35D4q4BK8/giphy.gif[/img][/quote. One of the biggest problem with Christians is that they do not learn other religion and as well as theirs and end up arguing blindly about others. Take your time to understand other religion so you can defend yours and stop basking in the euphoria of ignorance. Wake up from your eternal coma of dumbness and learn!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Franzuby(f): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ten male virgins for her then!
Lol
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
murphyibiam15:
lie lie....there is nothing like okano LGA in Enugu state..its lie.check out and thank me later
but dia is nkanu abi?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by tmayusuf: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=tmayusuf post=37997060][/quote]
perpetrators of this brutal attack may seek to justify their acts in the name of Islam and its Holy Founder (peace be upon him) but their acts have no relation whatsoever to the true teachings of Islam. Nowhere does Islam permit taking the law into one’s own hands or to injure or murder anyone. Yet these so-called Muslims and Muslim groups still do not abstain from such cruelties and atrocities.

Our beloved prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace) had told us that, who ever kills himself in this life, using a knife or through himself of a mountain, or suicide bomber. however he kills himself, he Will remains in hell fire killing himself in the same way over and over again...
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Otunbatrafford: 11:56am On Sep 14, 2015
It's a news because it's strange.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by athaboi(f): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2015
I hate lie with passion and mind u, propaganda can never help u achieve any meaningful thing in life but if it does, it will never last. Islam isnt the true religion..if it were, they will not be trying this hard to convince people. Please and please...we dont have anything like Okano or such. Local govt as mention in enugu state. Enugu has 17 local govt and there is nothing like that in enugu. God bless the church of christ.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by klax(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2015
This girl has enter one chance. She has be thamed possibly used wrong verses in quoran to bleep her mind sorry ooo but wait a minute what is the big deal if she converted and by the way mere looking at this girl face her facial expression is not in the same page with her body language her case must be investigated something is wrong somewhere.

For those of you beating your chest saying islam want to take over the world you are just dreaming first of all purge your religion off kilings, aggressions, terrorism, shariaism, anger, vegeance, blood sucking business first ok

The worst of it all is every muslim is a potential killer soon this girl will be radicalised and find her way to boko haram forest and be covering face downward like masquerade hiding bomb under her. The religion is good but the people practising it are evil that is how I see all Muslims.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by alienvirus: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:

Town crier!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Aso Rock Is Vacant, Osinbajo Struggling With Cabal" – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.