Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (53980 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by ObiOmaMu: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2016
These alleged photos of a young lady from Enugu who has converted to Islam are currently trending on Facebook.
See more photos after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/photos-young-igbo-lady-from-enugu.html

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by ObiOmaMu: 4:42am On Jun 13, 2016
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by coolzeal(m): 4:51am On Jun 13, 2016
How do you know she's an Igbo lady? Anybody can be anybody on internet.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by deeplow: 4:52am On Jun 13, 2016
From the look of things, she seems at peace with whatever choices she has made, doesn't look forced. That Facebook post reeks of senselessness, immaturity, hatred, intolerance and pain.

I admit that it is sad, the way some useless muslims have chosen to take laws into their hands. It is just more saddening how people have chosen to react to it. If every muslim killed, every christian would be dead.

More prominent muslims just have to do more about this spate of radicalism and extremism. Without that, these sickening actions and reactions would continue.

261 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by JBismarck(m): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2016
It's her personal decision over her personal life but I know some people will start calling for her head like the writeup in this post indicated. Religious intolerance is one of the greatest banes of humanity.

That's why I love my people, the Yorubas. West SIDE the Best SIDE.

160 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by madridguy(m): 5:01am On Jun 13, 2016
The poster his also a Christian fanatics and am sure if he has a gun in his disposal he will do worse. Meanwhile, why did lailasblog have to cover the bigot name? Hypocrisy as its peak, if it is other way round, the name will appeared bold.

Sister Fausiyat, welcome to Noor Faoqa Noor.

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by oluwato69sin(m): 5:04am On Jun 13, 2016
Whats with biaflaland females and 'his' @op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by queenoflafia(f): 5:23am On Jun 13, 2016
You are free to practice the religion of your choice.there should be no compulsion

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by satelliteDISH(m): 5:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Someone behind the scene has promised to take her to Mecca. I can bet my june salary on this.

22 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by amtaken(f): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2016
"Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

I refer to Chapter IV Section 38 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

NB: this comment is not to promote Islam but rather to tell my fellow Christians that there's nothing we can do about the girl since she was not forced.

Thank you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Lordxeer(m): 5:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Allahu Akbar. Welcome to the fold of the blessed!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 13, 2016
OK, I think that Guy drank Orijin with Pap

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 13, 2016
amtaken:
"Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private) to manifest and propagate his religion or belief in worship, teaching, practice and observance.

I refer to Chapter IV Section 38 of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Forget abt Nigeria constution, we operate a copied one, thats wia Nigeria can not operate fully of what is in that constution.
Many Christain gals ahev been force to islam and forcly married out and turn to sex slave.
What is the punisment for those people that force dem to d religion and marry dem?

13 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by malvisguy212: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Anyone who has read the Qur'an very well and know the lifestyle of muhammed will not make such choice. The Qur’an is based completely on the personal experiences of one illiterate man
spanning a period of 23 years.Only one person allegedly saw the “angel.” Only one person allegedly heard a voice. The entire faith is limited to one book with only one person who allegedly received the vision. There is absolutely no way to verify anything. Our question is, “Does not this then mean that the only way to become a Muslim is to take this one man’s word for it?” Man let alone will always chose death rather than life.
* Modified*
All you people that are calling me names, enter in here and defend your religion
https://www.nairaland.com/2381817/contradictions-analyzed-bible-quran

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by amtaken(f): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2016
If she was forced to change her religion then that's another thing entirely. The person(s) who probably abducted and forced her shall be arrested, tried and sanctioned adequately by a court of competent jurisdiction. Eg Yinusa's ongoing case.

Manueleee:

Forget abt Nigeria constution, we operate a copied one, thats wia Nigeria can not operate fully of what is in that constution.
Many Christain gals ahev been force to islam and forcly married out and turn to sex slave.
What is the punisment for those people that force dem to d religion and marry dem?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Obas101(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2016
Wonderful

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Psylas(m): 9:06am On Jun 13, 2016
coolzeal:
How do you know she's an Igbo lady? Anybody can be anybody on internet.
a young girl like this should be atleast on facebook, I have searched and could not found her

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 13, 2016
amtaken:
If she was forced to change her religion then that's another thing entirely. The person(s) who probably abducted and forced her shall be arrested, tried and sanctioned adequately by a court of competent jurisdiction. Eg Yinusa's ongoing case.

Ongoing case. Every reasonable human knows that Yinusa should be a death man by now. I keep on saying it, Nigeria consutution is usles. If you are Ese's parent dat was treated d way she was treated, u wil wish dat fool should be death by now. Well as for d Ogechi, am nt suprise, its common among Imo and Enugu girls. Especialy Enugu.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 13, 2016
NO!... She was kidnapped,forcefully married and converted to Islam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by olapluto(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2016
This thread will be fire....watching and monitoring.
Mods, how can you block the face of the person who is tarnishing the lady's image, while showing the lady's face. She has every right to chose whatever religion she wants. What right does the guy have to drag her into the mud as such.

This is a prelude to what Biafra aims to achieve. A myopic republic which will not respect differences and will only massage the backward ego of the agitators. So if she is Biafran and decides to change religion, she becomes enemy of the state.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Tjohnnay: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Project400: 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Interesting smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by omusiliyu(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
[size=30pt]MASHA ALLAH[/size]

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by salabscholar01(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2016
Life's all about perspectives..... one man's food is another man's poison. One man's poison is another man's food. This is the simplest example of perspective. When you walk your life on the path of perspective, that is the moment you have started living.... Meanwhile, we all need to be a law unto ourselves, to behave in independent way and ignore rules of what others want us to do...

We cannot bury ourselves under the falsehood of natural laws, be it religion, music, irony.... I am standing on a neutral platform to address us on choices and decision, but not to take side of any religion at condemning the others... We human are sensitive souls and we need to stand firm and deal with the sensory falsehoods, the falsehoods which are against our wishes, our happiness. We must not rant, kill ourselves over other people's choices and decisions to life....

Perhaps, we all can decide quickly, putting our choices into concordance and act wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by passionate88: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
She try na, at least no be force dem force her

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by basadenet: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
IMoney must have been involved. . .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by debris: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2016
This girl that was kidnapped shocked

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by TVTKOKO(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
SHE SEEMS HAPPY SO I GAT NO PROBLEM WITH THAT ... IF IT WERE THE OTHER WAY ROUND NOW, SOME BASTAARDS WOULD HAVE DEMANDED FOR HER HEAD

(more reasons to love the yorubas.. No cause for alerm even with religious differences cool cool cool)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by koolguy88(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
lies. that hair wey dey comot na for wetin? All na wash
grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam by cescky(m): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If This Isn't Happening In Your Church Then Just Know Your Pastor Needs Help / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Why I Won't Seek Vengeance Against Killers Of Abuja Preacher- Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.