Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss (3051 Views)

MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / Verified American Paypal Accounts For Sale / Can Nigeria Now Receive Money On Paypal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by adaku123(f): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
JustWise is Absolutely Rite!!

I Tried To Pay For An Item When I Went To 9ja On  Holiday------It simply didnt work even though my account was verified Wen i was at buckingham palace tongue tongue tongue!!! I have had my account since 2006 and I aM A very frequent user!!!

They still wanted to verify me again and it was not gonna work considering i wasnt roaming my mobile and my IP was now Nigerian !! So I doubt ppl saying dey can do it are telling the truth ----dey are most likely yahoo-yahoo pp grin grin grin !!!
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by suxes2005(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
Paypal can't be verified in Nigeria, thanks to 419ners/yahoo yahoo boys. All those pple claiming that they can do it are only after your money and bank details. Their shameful act brought us where we are today.

Even if somebody outside Nigeria verifies it for u, u can't access it in Nigeria. Paypal will block u and your money gone

But dey use some kind of stuffs like ip blocker and i think it works

SHALOM
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
adaku123:

JustWise is Absolutely Rite!!

I Tried To Pay For An Item When I Went To 9ja On Holiday------It simply didnt work even though my account was verified Wen i was at buckingham palace tongue tongue tongue!!! I have had my account since 2006 and I aM A very frequent user!!!

They still wanted to verify me again and it was not gonna work considering i wasnt roaming my mobile and my IP was now Nigerian !! So I doubt ppl saying dey can do it are telling the truth ----dey are most likely yahoo-yahoo pp grin grin grin !!!

God bless u, i have being using Paypal for 4yrs now, never hard any prob, when i was in Nigeria last yr, i tried to log on they refused me, i did not bother to try again, when i came back, i went throug hell to be able to log on again, they have to re-verify u again, is like starting the whole process from day one.
Those yahoo yahoo boys are just looking for who to scam.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2009
suxes2005:

But dey use some kind of stuffs like ip blocker and i think it works

SHALOM

Dream on! U can only deceive urself nobody else. Ur so called IP blocker is as usless as ur thinking.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by suxes2005(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2009
Dream on! U can only deceive urself nobody else. your so called IP blocker is as usless as your thinking.

I`m crossed @ you. Afterall, you dont knwo me nd there u r criticizing me. Anyways, since i know u, u av never posted any useful tin on here except criticize people's opinion either good or bad. Tnx 4 insulting me.

SHALOM
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
suxes2005:

I`m crossed @ you. Afterall, you dont knwo me nd there u r criticizing me. Anyways, since i know u, u av never posted any useful tin on here except criticize people's opinion either good or bad. Tnx 4 insulting me.

SHALOM

Whether i have posted anything here or not that is not important, i wouldn't want to have anything to with anybody of a questionable character.

If u are not involved in this evil business as u claimed then how do u know that they use IP blocker and u went on to say that it works? U will keep reading from me. 'church worker'
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by danieee(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
guys, to tell u the truth, its not imposible to run a paypal account legaly from nigeria.for those of you that hav a paypal account in the us, wen u come to nigeria, simply email paypal and let them know, they'll ask you to send them an ip address which you will be using to log in to your account and they'll register that ip with your account, and you can log in as much as you want with that nigerian ip without wahala.dats wot a lot of peopl do.

as for openin and verifying from nigeria, its not ilegal or scam , its completely real.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2009
danieee:

guys, to tell u the truth, its not imposible to run a paypal account legaly from nigeria.for those of you that hav a paypal account in the us, wen u come to nigeria, simply email paypal and let them know, they'll ask you to send them an ip address which you will be using to log in to your account and they'll register that ip with your account, and you can log in as much as you want with that nigerian ip without wahala.dats wot a lot of peopl do.
as for openin and verifying from nigeria, its not ilegal or scam , its completely real.

I can see the sense in the bolded section of ur post, though i haven't tried it b4, may have to next time i'm visiting Nigeria.

The last part of ur post is just non-sense
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by suxes2005(m): 5:36am On Sep 19, 2009

I can see the sense in the bolded section of your post, though i haven't tried it b4, may have to next time i'm visiting Nigeria.
You only like things that favours you.

The last part of your post is just non-sense

The last part of urs are also nonsense!

SHALOM
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by Jas3610: 10:16am On Sep 19, 2009
Well i have been reading this post to see people's comments.Just wise,i think its high time you improve your mentality so you know how to approach people.The fact that you could not use your account in Nigeria do not mean people dont use paypal in Nigeria.I have been using my account in Nigeria without any form of i.p changes since 2007 without problem and a Nairalander opened it for me.I dont know how he did it.So dont think i am here to collect money from anyone.I make enough money through my paypal account that sustains me.So if you have not tried something,stop talking nonsense.I know this is an educative thread so why should someone start insulting people all over.
Please take your time.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 10:31am On Sep 19, 2009
Jas3610:

Well i have been reading this post to see people's comments.Just wise,i think its high time you improve your mentality so you know how to approach people.The fact that you could not use your account in Nigeria do not mean people dont use paypal in Nigeria.I have been using my account in Nigeria without any form of i.p changes since 2007 without problem and a Nairalander opened it for me.I dont know how he did it.So dont think i am here to collect money from anyone.I make enough money through my paypal account that sustains me.So if you have not tried something,stop talking nonsense.I know this is an educative thread so why should someone start insulting people all over.
Please take your time.

If u really have being reading my post here, u would haven known that i don't just attack pple for the fun of it. I attack those that posted scam/fraudulent thread and i make no apology for that and not in a hurry to stop.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 10:45am On Sep 19, 2009
suxes2005:

You only like things that favours you.

The last part of urs are also nonsense!

SHALOM

I hope that those pastors u work for know what u do, probably using church network
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by adaku123(f): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2009
justwise:

I hope that those pastors u work for know what u do, probably using church network
LOL grin grin grin grin grin-----I still dont believe wat most ppl here are saying

@Jas3610
cOULD yOU pLEASE dESCRIBE HOW YOU FUND YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR HOW YOU TAKE OUT THE MONEY

@ PPl saying they use paypal in 9ja explain
We know they normally put small amounts in your bank account--if they send it from abroad to your nigerian account how long does it take to get there---

Considering Ip address depends on the network and obviously the compy the person is using!! How do u know your ip address b4 you go to 9ja  or even the network
An issue which plagues paypal is the fact that most nigerian ppl comps pretend to have same ip address due to shared networks?? Which makes it difficult to monitor!!!

Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by ztyle(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2009
To avoid many talkinq how can one get a verified paypal account. undecided
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2009
adaku123:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin-----I still dont believe wat most ppl here are saying

@Jas3610
cOULD yOU pLEASE dESCRIBE HOW YOU FUND YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT OR HOW YOU TAKE OUT THE MONEY

@ PPl saying they use paypal in 9ja explain
We know they normally put small amounts in your bank account--if they send it from abroad to your nigerian account how long does it take to get there---
Considering Ip address depends on the network and obviously the compy the person is using!! How do u know your ip address b4 you go to 9ja or even the network
An issue which plagues paypal is the fact that most nigerian ppl comps pretend to have same ip address due to shared networks?? Which makes it difficult to monitor!!!

God bless u. They will keep deceiving themselves
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by subby12(m): 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
Hmmmm, i have watched these posts here for sometime. I will explain that paypal acct. can be opened, funded and cashed right here in Nigeria under guises of ip. You even get to cash monies from ATM here. You do not have to believe me, but it is what i do. The bet way to be inteligent is to listen. Why dou't people the truth before condemnation. For the fact that yahoo boys soiled home & abroad, does not neccessarily mean all are criminally inclined.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by ukaonu1(m): 1:56pm On Sep 21, 2009
All this paypal account is a problem to us.Why can't we accept those who knows that we exist.I know one day they will be begging us to use their product.If you check what is going on over the internet alertpay will take over what paypal cannot do.I have been using it to buy products.fund my account with our local banks within 36hours .Try it and is fun.
Re: Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss by justwise(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2009
ukaonu1:

All this paypal account is a problem to us.Why can't we accept those who knows that we exist.I know one day they will be begging us to use their product.If you check what is going on over the internet alertpay will take over what paypal cannot do.I have been using it to buy products.fund my account with our local banks within 36hours .Try it and is fun.

Do u blame paypal?

(1) (2)

Business To Start With Less Than #3000 And Make Huge Profit / Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available / Help! How Much Can I Pay A Petrol Station Manager?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.