Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available (3058 Views)

Weichai Engines And Cummins Engines / Why Servipower? Get Discount On Our Perkins Engines And Spare Parts / Report Says Kuwait, Nigeria Will Be LNG Industry Growth Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let us be ur plug for car parts replacement....

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy weekend from us at BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Direct toks engine and gearboxes

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2022
New arrivals...Best plug for parts replacemen

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Happy Valentine's day my esteem customers

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2022
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
We are always online to reply and receive ur orders.....HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2022
Am online 24/7 to reply and answer ur orders and questions
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by Topajis: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pls the price of Honda 2002 hesssy...engine from jos
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by folalag: 12:38am On Feb 27, 2022
whats current price of Rx 300 Engine, front wheel 2000 model...
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 4:51am On Feb 27, 2022
Topajis:
Pls the price of Honda 2002 hesssy...engine from jos
U mean odyssey?
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 4:52am On Feb 27, 2022
folalag:
whats current price of Rx 300 Engine, front wheel 2000 model...
Drop me a message on whatsapp or call....let's talk
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by jeraw: 9:21am On May 15, 2022
how much can i get 2008 civic gearbox from you and whats ur location.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:37pm On May 16, 2022
jeraw:
how much can i get 2008 civic gearbox from you and whats ur location.
Am in ladipo lagos state.....I can giv u the gearbox for 150k....send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Dear Nairaland Expert,

Please I need your help concerning Lexus RX330 ( 2005) Gear issues. I got a Tokunbo Gear from a Nairaland dealer user name (Iykecollins1).

He gave me his mechanic to fix the gear and recommend Toyota transmission fluid

( Bought at N25,000 each). Bought 2 Gear oil from him also.

His mechanic sent his boys to install the gear. But the gear will only move when cold and only shift at R.

So I called him .He ( Gear seller) referred me to an electrician which insist my Brainbox is not good. He changed the brainbox, but still same issues. Paid heavily ( N160,000) for this also
So far money spent on this gear

I also called a service of a nairaland expert for scan ( Scan code : P0771).

The dealer and the electrician requested I sent the car to ladipo ( My greatest mistake).

Car was sent to Ladipo and Gear switch sensor was discovered broken, and was changed, Car will move but jerk, sometimes gear will slip, rescan and comes with Code P0776 and P0746.

Dealer advice to remove Gear filter. Meaning gear should be install without filter.

Please I will need advice how to fix the issue. Park presently park at sango ota.

Note : Until now only the mechanic and electrician that work on the Gear came from him. Gear bought as Tokunbo, seems this guy Warranty is mere words.
He gave guarantee of 1 week, but Gear issues started second day to the warranty which I notified him.

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
kolly9ja:
Dear Nairaland Expert,

Please I need your help concerning Lexus RX330 ( 2005) Gear issues. I got a Tokunbo Gear from a Nairaland dealer user name (Iykecollins1).

He gave me his mechanic to fix the gear and recommend Toyota transmission fluid

( Bought at N25,000 each). Bought 2 Gear oil from him also.

His mechanic sent his boys to install the gear. But the gear will only move when cold and only shift at R.

So I called him .He ( Gear seller) referred me to an electrician which insist my Brainbox is not good. He changed the brainbox, but still same issues. Paid heavily ( N160,000) for this also
So far money spent on this gear

I also called a service of a nairaland expert for scan ( Scan code : P0771).

The dealer and the electrician requested I sent the car to ladipo ( My greatest mistake).

Car was sent to Ladipo and Gear switch sensor was discovered broken, and was changed, Car will move but jerk, sometimes gear will slip, rescan and comes with Code P0776 and P0746.

Dealer advice to remove Gear filter. Meaning gear should be install without filter.

Please I will need advice how to fix the issue. Park presently park at sango ota.

Note : Until now only the mechanic and electrician that work on the Gear came from him. Gear bought as Tokunbo, seems this guy Warranty is mere words.
He gave guarantee of 1 week, but Gear issues started second day to the warranty which I notified him.
u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Are you calling that 4x12 feet shop an office ? Even if am sending someone, They will only report at Task Force for their safety ! Who will trust someone like you to come where you people stand in group like urchin. Mr Integrity Gear repairer .
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 6:50am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Are you calling that 4x12 feet shop an office ? Even if am sending someone, They will only report at Task Force for their safety ! Who will trust someone like you to come where you people stand in group like urchin. Mr Integrity Gear repairer .
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:09am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

This show you are just a plain thief. Use what car ? with your repair Gear? Do you Think I have your time? Maybe You want me to make you popular online ? Just take the looth and move on. If I want any case will start from TASK FORCE office not your mesrible 4x12 shop

For those people that will have issue with him in future. Do not visit his office. Complain at the Task Force in the market or Report him to Anti-Fraud in Panti. They will invite both parties for amicable resolution. Someone that trick you to get your money can do his worst. Be mindful.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:10am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

This show you are just a plain thief. Use what car ? with your repair Gear? Do you Think I have your time? Maybe You want me to make you popular online ? Just take the looth and move on. If I want any case will start from TASK FORCE office not your mesrible 4x12 shop

For those people that will have issue with him in future. Do not visit his office. Complain at the Task Force in the market or Report him to Anti-Fraud in Panti. They will invite both parties for amicable resolution. Someone that trick you to get your money can do his worst. Be mindful.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Any 1 u want... shop o....taskforce....come and make ur case....ur only painting a wrong picture here
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:24am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Any 1 u want... shop o....taskforce....come and make ur case....ur only painting a wrong picture here
You know that is not truth. I will not want to kill your business intentional. I came here for solution maybe Nairaland Expert will help to solve it as team from your side Can not. I even told you I will post on Nairaland with the code.
Then you turned it to fighting. Even the Camry Gear box I did not complain because you gave me the agbada to repair it. So what is the issue here, that you turn it as am against you.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:25am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

You know that is not truth. I will not want to kill your business intentional. I came here for solution maybe Nairaland Expert will help to solve it as team from your side Can not. I even told you I will post on Nairaland with the code.
Then you turned it to fighting. Even the Camry Gear box I did not complain because you gave me the agbada to repair it. So what is the issue here, that you turn it as am against you.
u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office or u go to taskforce ...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

u are personally against my business....if u have issues with mr...report to appropriate authorities....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

u spent good money for ur gear....i would not want it to go to waste....pls visit our office or u go to taskforce ...if u dont,then i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:28am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

If you can not send your mechanic to come and remove and replace. I will take you as a scams. say that to your next victim.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me
Till then that will be surely follow. But let me sort this Gear issue first.
If you can not send your mechanic to come and remove and replace. I will take you as a scams. say that to your next victim.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:34am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

If u have a case report ur case to taskforce....am tired of saying the same thing...
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

If u have a case report ur case to taskforce....am tired of saying the same thing...
So wait till then now if I have the time. Because you did not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Online Survey / Fitch Revises Lagos State's Outlook To Stable / Phone Business Or Electrical Business, Which One Will be Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.