Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Testimony - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Testimony (1778 Views)

Do You Have Pot Belly? See My Testimony Report / Good Morning Nairalander. I Will Like To Share My Testimony On How I Do Detox Pr / SERMON Jotters:ebola Testimony;by Wife Of The Owner Of The Hospital Where Sawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony by SisiJinx: 8:56am On Apr 09, 2009
Come and join me sing halleluyah!!

The owner of nairaland has done me well!!

Come and Join me sing Halleluyah

The owner of Nairaland has done me well!!

This is my testimony, from the moment I joined Nairaland, I have been having some issues with the. . . err. . . owner, he keeps banning front right and center. cry

I didn't have anyone to turn to then just this past week I found out not one, not two not three but plenty plenty people close to me are moderators!

The latest. . . SPIKEDCYLINDER. . . this mean ANYTHING GOES FOR ME!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Paaaaaaaaai da Lor!!!!

Hallelu Hallelu Halleluyah!!

This is for Spikey, the bestest lady evah. . . . and i am kissing ass!!! Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy

Wait a minute. . . which sec are you moderator of sef so I know where to kick up dust tongue
Re: My Testimony by spikedcylinder: 11:51am On Apr 09, 2009
ROTFL!!!

Sisi, you are kolomental! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Testimony by bintab(f): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2009
Sisijinx,you are too funny jo.
Re: My Testimony by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2009
this hausa girl is something else entirely.
Re: My Testimony by Pataki: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin

@ Poster,

You are dey kolo well well. How much of issues have you had with the administrator? cheesy How many times have you been banned? cheesy

You are simply a case walahi!
Re: My Testimony by Ben13: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2009
Spiked, pls don't dissapoint her o grin

let this Halleluyah keep sounding

congrats!!
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 4:03am On May 02, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

This is my testimony, from the moment I joined Nairaland, I have been having some issues with the. . . err. . . owner, he keeps banning front right and center. cry

I didn't have anyone to turn to then just this past week I found out not one, not two not three but plenty plenty people close to me are moderators!

The latest. . . SPIKEDCYLINDER. . . this mean ANYTHING GOES FOR ME!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Paaaaaaaaai da Lor!!!!

Hallelu Hallelu Halleluyah!!

This is for Spikey, the bestest lady evah. . . . and i am kissing ass!!! Hehehehehe cheesy cheesy

Wait a minute. . . which sec are you moderator of sef so I know where to kick up dust tongue

darling where the church service dey? grin grin grin grin
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2009
@Poster.

My dear, I hope you’re not just going to shout, frog jump, roll on the floor, hit your head on the wall and urinate on your pants.

This news requires some sort of celebration; just call me when the drinks are ready. wink
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

@Poster.

My dear, I hope you’re not just going to shout, frog jump, roll on the floor, hit your head on the wall and urinate on your pants.

This news requires some sort of celebration; just call me when the drinks are ready. wink

bia, take ya time, that na my wife u wan go shack drinks with! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 5:12pm On May 18, 2009
Which wife again?

Which time una marry; bikonu achom insogbu. angry
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

Which wife again?

Which time una marry; bikonu achom insogbu. angry

e don tey no bi 2day! so i strongly suggest u back off b4 i call my MEND brothers, OPC friends, Fulani cousins and my biafara inlaws for u! angry
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2009
Is that all you have?

Well let then come; I would show them that the a fish that jumps out of the water and lands on the back of a cat has signed his death certificate;

A snake that swallows the egg of an eagle has swallowed himself; I the great dibia or umuagow shall wait for you.
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 5:34pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

Is that all you have?

Well let then come; I would show them that the a fish that jumps out of the water and lands on the back of a cat has signed his death certificate;

A snake that swallows the egg of an eagle has swallowed himself; I the great dibia or umuagow shall wait for you.

ha! let me guess, u r the fish and i am the cat, also u r the snake and i am the eagle, cool, let the battle begin, MORTAL KOMBAT! ! ! cool cool
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2009
Ok; I shall start by striking you with a terrible and embarrassing paralytic disease call hunch back.
In less than five minutes, if you don’t back off from my girl, you shall have hunch back.
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

Ok; I shall start by striking you with a terrible and embarrassing paralytic disease call hunch back.
In less than five minutes, if you don’t back off from my girl, you shall have hunch back.

back to sender times 2  angry angry angry angry u think say i go mountain of fire for nothing? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2009
Ah no wonder!

So na that place you de go; I have to reconstruct my charms then; give me 21days and I shall strike you with a deadlier one.
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 6:42pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

Ah no wonder!

So na that place you de go; I have to reconstruct my charms then; give me 21days and I shall strike you with a deadlier one.

no shakins, by then i would have completed my 70 days dry fasting tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 6:46pm On May 18, 2009
Ok so till then.

We shall see who wins.
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

Ok so till then.

We shall see who wins.

u will not see u will only hear bcuz i would have beaten ur eyes out tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2009
Now I can see that your mouth is doing the battle for you. shocked
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 8:29pm On May 18, 2009
crazykid:

Now I can see that your mouth is doing the battle for you. shocked

there is always a starting point tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Testimony by SisiJinx: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2009
Lmao! I go for what. . .a week and my hubby is flirting with another. . .guy?  shocked shocked shocked

I'm starting another thread. . . MY TERRIBLE SHOCK: MY HUSBAND WANTS TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER GUY. cry cry

Crazy guy, back off!!!!!! cool cool
Re: My Testimony by SisiJinx: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
Now that I am done with the celebration, it's time for my demands. . .

Whining

Why can't we have Private messaging!!

Is the. . . errr. . .you know who. . .errr. . .TPTB paranoid about sum'n?
Re: My Testimony by na2day2(m): 4:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Whining

i second that, why cant we have private msging? and they should improve their search engine, it sucks! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Testimony by vescucci(m): 11:40am On Jun 02, 2009
Sisi, you and your spare parts dealer admirers. I'll send you a consignment of pepperspray and zappers. They fit nicely into an average woman's purse. grin
Re: My Testimony by SisiJinx: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
Spare parts dea. . . Rotflmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oh Vesc, I love you too. kiss
Re: My Testimony by CrazyMan(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2009
*Sighs*
Re: My Testimony by spikedcylinder: 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Whining

Lol, just saw this. As per PMs, God will provide. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Horroscope! Does Zodiac Sign Really Work? / Does Age Determine Maturity? / A Man Crushed By A Train In Makurdi,yesterdaygraphic..*warning - Graphic(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.