Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Get A New Drivers License In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get A New Drivers License In Nigeria (837 Views)

How Much Does It Actually Cost To Get A Drivers License In Nigeria? / FRSC Gives Reasons For Drivers License Issuance Problems / New FRSC Rule On Drivers License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A New Drivers License In Nigeria by chapatti: 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nigeria Drivers License Online Application - please be informed that the purpose for this article is not just to teach you on how you can obtain your new drivers license, but also to tell you of the latest information about the Federal Road Safety Of Nigeria and their new drivers license recently launched.

From our sources on ground whom i feel are quite reliable and trust worthy in matters regarding Nigeria Road Safety, confirmed to us that the marshal of the FRSCN Mr. Osita Chidoka have relieved the people of their fears in relation to what the New Nigeria Drivers License will be all about. Mr. Osita Chidoka revealed to our source that the new Nigeria Drivers license features will help to check the activities of those people who indulges in producing fake drivers license in the Nigeria.

How to Get a New Drivers License in Nigeria - www.nigeriadriverslicence.org/

Nigeria Drivers License - Mr. Osita Chidoka also added while speaking at the National Headquarters in Abuja that biometric data captured from the registration will be what will provide enough information that will be assisting security personal in Nigeria while investigation will be ongoing.

As at now, the Federal Road Safety Commission of Nigeria (FRSCN) has resulted to using radio and TV jingles and Newspaper advert to sensitize Nigerians, drivers and prospective drivers about the new drivers’ license.
according to Mr. Osita Chidoka, there is a need for vehicle owners and drivers to obtain theirs before the deadline date.
Click the following link to get the full article >>> [url=nigerianeducation.com.ng/how-to-get-a-new-drivers-license-in-nigeria-www-nigeriadriverslicence-org/]Nigeria Drivers License[/url]
Re: How To Get A New Drivers License In Nigeria by animalscientist(m): 5:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ok
Re: How To Get A New Drivers License In Nigeria by Bright2(m): 5:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ok,i've gotten mine but very stressful.
They should issue permit to proxys to make it easier just like GSM sim registration centers. when i processed mine last year November their online portal wasn't opening to obtain the registration form & i believed some bad eggs in that commission deed it.

I ended up paying an agent to obtain an already printed blanked form which i then filled in my data's,paid their account, to get me captured was another security job for me cos i have to wake up as early as 4am & i got to the venue by 4:30am & happened to be the 20th person to arrive there of which they will only capture 12 people for that day.

It repeated that way until one day,i was captured & issued a temporary licence honestly,i don't wish to under go that process again.
Re: How To Get A New Drivers License In Nigeria by dabosuker(m): 11:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bright2:
Ok,i've gotten mine but very stressful.
They should issue permit to proxys to make it easier just like GSM sim registration centers. when i processed mine last year November their online portal wasn't opening to obtain the registration form & i believed some bad eggs in that commission deed it.

I ended up paying an agent to obtain an already printed blanked form which i then filled in my data's,paid their account, to get me captured was another security job for me cos i have to wake up as early as 4am & i got to the venue by 4:30am & happened to be the 20th person to arrive there of which they will only capture 12 people for that day.

It repeated that way until one day,i was captured & issued a temporary licence honestly,i don't wish to under go that process again.

Just like you said that site is not responsive, its a dead site! .....I just do not know why Nigeria loves hardship & corruption!

(1) (Reply)

See The Amazing Honda Hydrogen Powered Car Set To Hit World In 2017 / Mitsubishi Endeavor / Toyota Camry 2000 Model Misfiring What Could Be The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.