Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 AM

PAGE 404: Solve It With Two Method - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / PAGE 404: Solve It With Two Method (431 Views)

Error 404 Page Not Found: How to fix With Yoast SEO Plugin / One Of My Site Is Showing Error 404 - Website Not Found, How Do I Fix It? . / How To Create A Custom 404 Error Page In Opencart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PAGE 404: Solve It With Two Method by goverment(m): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
It look strange and unbelievable to encounter page 404 error not
found or broken link for the first time or as a new blogger, just like
the scenario before the opening paragraph.

The article page 404 comprises of other subtopics like:
* Causes of broken links
* How to fix broken link

The how to fix broken links is comprises into two method:
* Manual method
* Online tools

The manual method is about my experience i have over page 404 or broken links and how i was able to solve the issue.

The online tool help you to check for broken links in other to avoid page 404. This method has list of website tool and its beneficial for webmasters who are not using wordpress plugins

For full content of this article, go to http://www.davinstower.com/blog/page-404-solve-it-with-two-method/

(1) (Reply)

[discovery!] 6 Secrets Successful Online Community Owners Will Never Tell You / Mobile App Deployment / [Part 1] Are You Rejected By Adsense? Fix It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.