Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar (58703 Views)

The making of A "4 bedroom Duplex with 2 rooms BQ" In Aba / I Have Hotel For Sale 44 Rooms At Ajah 130m / Please Help Me Check The Quotation Of A Storey Building From My Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by Vicas2000: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Wow...Londoncool, I am a silent observer. But I want to lend my voice to supporting you. I am glad you've bounced back. Thanking God for your life.
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Vicas2000:
Wow...Londoncool, I am a silent observer. But I want to lend my voice to supporting you. I am glad you've bounced back. Thanking God for your life.

Thanks very much Vicas2000 🙏🏾
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
emmado:
If you are looking for a tested and trusted electrician that will handle all electricals including installing of the thunder arrestor and all, kindly call this number.
His name is Obi with 08180168425.

He is an outstanding electrician who carried out all electrical works in my house that i acquired.

He is sincere and pocket firendly in this trying times in Nigeria.

Call him up and tell him Okuku Emmanuel sent his number to you from Port Harcourt.

With him i can travel to Mars with the assurance that everything will be meticulously done by the time i get back.

Thanks emmado, is the Electrician based in Calabar? I think we may have started to engage an Electrician here already
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
topsy23:

The lightning arrestor prices are
Short. 9500
Long. 12500

Copper tape
20mm x3mm 5500
25mm x 3mm 6500

Thanks topsy23
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
whirlwind7:

YOU'RE BACK!!!

OMG!
Unemployment, bankruptcy and divorce I can relate with.

But cancer?! Wow.
You lived to tell it, and I thank God for you. You're a tough nut!
I rejoice with you, and I hope the cancer is in complete remission.

I occasionally visit this thread to see if there's any update, and I'm helluva ecstatic you're back.
Take it one day at a time, bro. You've won, and you will keep winning 💪💪💪♥️

Thanks whirlwind7. It was prostate cancer. If you are 45yrs + male please go and get a PSA blood test done. One in four Black men have the potential to be diagnosed with prostate cancer. Early detection is a lifesaver
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 11:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
erico2k2:

Top of the morning to you my Bro, Life dished you its card wow,well as men we move. If you ever find yourself in SE2 or N8 part of London , the 1st drink is on me.I wish you well and hope we wrap our project this year max.

erico2k2, thanks. I believe that’s Abbeywood area ? I pass there by train from Dartford daily
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by erico2k2(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
LondonCool:

erico2k2, thanks. I believe that’s Abbeywood area ? I pass there by train from Dartford daily
Bravo SE2 is Abbey wood
Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by LondonCool(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
Update. Roof and window now installed

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
Long time Bro, how you keeping?

1 Like

Re: Building from the Diaspora: 3 Bedroom Bungalow + Penthouse (2 Rooms) at Calabar by kopell: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2023
LondonCool:
Update. Roof and window now installed
Congratulation, welcome back bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hidden Secrets Of Borehole Drilling, Geo-physical Survey, Water Treatment Etc. / Meet Said Jammal, The Owner Of The Aeroplane House In Abuja / Funny Picture: House With Over 15 Satellite Dishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.