Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers (2806 Views)

Angry Workers Nearly Attacked Policemen At Abuja May Day Rally (Photo) / Re: Aregbesola Commissions Cocoa Processing Company In Ede- False News. / Fayose's Motorcade Was Blocked In Ondo By Angry Youths – See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Kswiss001(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Rauf Aregbesola with due respect is the main crisis that
Osun State is suffering more than the financial crisis and
insolvency situation that his administration has plunged our once viable State. For 8 months there has been chaos in the land and this is understandable because the Governor claimed that former President Jonathan was unfriendly to his Government. It is more than 100 days that his friend whom he jointly sponsored has been President and the state has not changed any better.

The world should ask this Governor whether President Buhari is also hostile to his Government. Has Osun not received allocation for the 3 months running that APC has assumed the federal
government? Is Buhari cutting the allocation of Osun State
or why is the Workers still not getting salary since June that
we experienced change in baton in Nigeria?

When there was no bailout the People died that nobody
could help! And now that we have bailout which the State
will be made to compulsorily refund for the next 20 years,
People are still dying!! Does Aregbesola mean that only him, his Wife and Children must live a good life?
With the calculated moves of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola not to pay salary of Workers despite having the funds to do so
amounting to #35 Billion, I believe that even if world bank
vaults were to be opened to Rauf Aregbesola, he will still run Osun into further comatose for he has been drained of anypositive idea on governance.

This is not about APC or PDP politics again. Mr Governor is
in fact damaging his APC not only in Osun with his
whirlwind that those who hope to become anything under
the party must arise and stop Rauf Aregbesola from further
balkanisation of the State. Certainly Rauf Aregbesola is not
God to be perpetually worshipped or feared.

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola is becoming dreadful and this is
not what Democracy should be. Only 4 days ago,
specifically on Thursday, Aregbesola was almost lynched by
Osun State Workers. I pity His Excellency for such
thunderous humiliation despite not been a Fan of his
gradually infamous governance style. For those who may
want to argue that Governor Rauf Aregbesola was almost
beaten by Osun State Workers on Thursday, I think they will
need to hear from Egbon Muyiwa Ige who was Osun State
Commissioner for Lands and Physical Planning. Muyiwa
Ige, Son of Chief Bola Ige was not so lucky as Mr Governor
when the Workers pounced on him.

If revolts such as physical assault etc are now being staged against a Governor and his entourage under broad daylight, dangerously by Workers, it is safe to say that Aregbesola have lost public confidence. Assuming we have a President who will act, it is by chance if such State escapes declaration of emergency.

It is ungodly that Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola could still be
negotiating half salary for 1-2 months after receiving bailout
loan from Central Bank. Osun State is not Aregbesola's
personal Estate and so we ask for order.

SOURCE : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=827270264037495&id=100002635877650&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1115214791840236%3Atl_objid.827270264037495%3Athid.100000551781246%3A306061129499414%3A75%3A0%3A1443682799%3A8732830199984551783

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Amdayburh(m): 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Aregbe of life..lets see wer im mata go end.. Sheyb na cut ur coat according to ur size or material na im we knw..ogbeni day cut im own according to im imagination,now to sew coat cum turn wahala..
Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Aregbe for life president of Osun Olodo People's republic![/size]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is not about APC or PDP politics again.

No. nah SDP VS NRC

Olodos

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by athaboi(f): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
The Aregbesola of a guy hs made history in recent polictics of dis country and will not be forgoton in a hury! THERE WAS INDEED A GOVERNOR!!!

3 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
See dem as they are scrambling for Niger Delta loot

Parasites

This is just the begining of your poverty.

September 23 Niger Delta and Biafra Republic!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by yang(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
I hope Aregbe the Goat rules Osun for ever

He is best for Osun

The Refrigrator technician who claims he is an Engineer may should be allowed to pass Sharia law in Osun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by chiefmidwife: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Stop complaining dude...Osun is getting what they voted for
Aregbe is just packing the money in his private account bc this is his last tenure
Chop ur own while it last nw or never

7 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Amdayburh(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
WombRaiders:
[size=18pt]Aregbe for life president of Osun Olodo People's republic![/size]
y instigate insult on d gud pple of osun.. Well ur name is self explanatory..wen u day womb,dem dan raid ur brain commot..
Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Amdayburh:
y instigate insult on d gud pple of osun.. Well ur name is self explanatory..wen u day womb,dem dan raid ur brain commot..

[size=18pt]Olodo people's republic of Osun[/size]

After every warning to you fools you still went on to vote the babalawo refrigerator technician.

Aregberascal never start. Wait until he begins to sell una one by one

8 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
If he had been lynched, I would not blame the workers.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Kswiss001(m): 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
If he had been lynched, I would not blame the workers.

The workers were pushed to the wall. Aregbe's days are numbered in Osun. Some of the workers have sworn to go to any length over this unpaid salary. Infact people have started pelting him with stone. Only time will tell if he will complete his tenure alive.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0vv58f7s75Y/UyhQIBR0n-I/AAAAAAAAAVE/_rTl0kb96rc/s1600/_MG_1977.jpg[/img]
[size=14pt]Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Aregbesola Wins Best South-West Governor Award[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Aregbesola to receive NewsDirect awards[/size]

[size=14pt]Aregbesola Wins ICT Infrastructural Governor’s Award[/size]

[size=14pt]AREGBESOLA WINS BEST GOVERNOR ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA[/size]

[size=14pt]Aregbesola Bags Best Governor Award On Rural, Youth Development[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Kswiss001(m): 4:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Stop complaining dude...Osun is getting what they voted for
Aregbe is just packing the money in his private account bc this is his last tenure
Chop ur own while it last nw or never

Only time will tell if he will be allowed to enjoy his loot. Leave it or take it his case will be like Abacha's case.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by DFemaleBoss(f): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
A hungry man(cone head) is an angry man. tongue

1 Like

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=18pt]Aregbesola to be awarded "best application of voodoo" in Harry Porter Awards[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Aregbe keep waving that broom joor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by erunz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
HMMM
Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kswiss001:

Only time will tell if he will be allowed to enjoy his loot. Leave it or take it his case will be like Abacha's case.

let me wave that broom on your head

3 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Kswiss001(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
WombRaiders:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-0vv58f7s75Y/UyhQIBR0n-I/AAAAAAAAAVE/_rTl0kb96rc/s1600/_MG_1977.jpg[/img]
[size=14pt]Aregbesola Wins Yoruba Living Legend Award[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Aregbesola Wins Best South-West Governor Award[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=14pt]AREGBESOLA WINS BEST GOVERNOR ON INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA[/size]

[size=14pt]Aregbesola Bags Best Governor Award On Rural, Youth Development[/size]

The awards were being paid for. The award Aregbe deserves is "the most thieving Gov of the year"

1 Like

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by erunz(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
WombRaiders:

AREGBERASCAL WILL GO DOWN AS THE WORST EVER GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by DaBullIT(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
It's easy to stay behind a computer and type whatever comes to your mind especially on Nairaland.

Barcanista spent just 4 days or so on Twitter and Facebook, too many people saw his lies and they sent him off

My point being things are bad in Osun agreed

Things have been bad for osun for over 8months, do you expect pmb to pay 8 months salary to Osun within 100 days in office?

And Aregbe, claims he discovered fraudulent teachers profile, and wants all civil servants reverified.

I saw /witnessed and vividly remember the case of an LIEA (not sure what his post is at teachers board) and a headmaster worked together to collect salary of more than 100 teachers per month just 2 years ago in Ilesa

I implore you all to please stop thinking with your arsehowles and be objective for once
Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Trailblazer1(m): 4:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

someone should tell them in osun state not to try any nonsense with Aregbesola o, whether angry or not
because that man is our future president grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

happy change

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kswiss001:

The awards were being paid for. The award Aregbe deserves is "the most thieving Gov of the year"

Aregbe was awarded the Yoruba living Legend Award and Best SW governor

Nah me give am or your people?

Keep celebrating the babalawo

1 Like

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
DaBullIT:
It's easy to stay behind a computer and type whatever comes to your mind especially on Nairaland.

Barcanista spent just 4 days or so on Twitter and Facebook, too many people saw his lies and they sent him off

Things have been bad for osun for over 8months, do you expect pmb to pay 8 months salary to Osun within 100 days in office?

And Aregbe, claims he discovered fraudulent teachers profile, and wants all civil servants reverified.

I saw /witnessed and vividly remember the case of an LIEA (not sure what his post is at teachers board) and a headmaster worked together to collect salary of more than 100 teachers per month just 2 years ago in Ilesa

I implore you all to please stop thinking with your arsehowles and be objective for once

[size=18pt]wah shere jor[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by ahaz: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
athaboi:
The Aregbesola of a guy hs made history in recent polictics of dis country and will not be forgoton in a hury! THERE WAS INDEED A GOVERNOR!!!
rochas is far worst than aregbe, just that imo people here on nairaland are mostly sycophants so wont admit it.
Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by elbinmanny(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nothing to say..till I locates my boo's dad house embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Kswiss001(m): 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
DaBullIT:

Next time I implore you to find facts before posting rubbish. I know you are not even from Osun. You are only being fed with lies. And let me advice you, dont say that rubbish you just posted now in front of Osun workers, because you might be beaten as well.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
The mistake called Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Re: Aregbesola Almost Lynched By Angry Workers by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2015

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Cleaning The Mess Of Jonathan, Yar’adua, Obasanjo – Mbadinuju / Girl, 21, Commits Suicide After Her Masturbating video was leaked Online / BREAKING: A Pastor To Rule Nigeria Before...!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.