Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon (68879 Views)

Checkout Hilarious Cartoon Of Our Senators (photos ) / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And Agatu People(pic) / Hilarious Cartoon About 2016 Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by galadima77(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nnemuka:
while we await more appointments from the Dullard.....

I'm pretty sure even your parents wont dare to call PMB a dullard not just because of the feat he's attained but mere regards for his age.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Kennydoc(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:
some of those dudes with folded arms are already planning to steal the machine itself...lol

Aint you ashamed a "Dullard" is ruling over you when you could have contested against him..... shows you the real dullard with the pic you got there.... how does 97% + 5% sum up to 100%??

It's 97% of total votes cast in one region and 5% of total votes cast in another region. That's the context of 97% and 5%, cos he (Buhari) talked about a region giving him 97% of their votes and another region giving him 5%.
If he was to refer to Northwest versus southwest, it would have been something like 97% and 55%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
buhari the dullard! I give up!!!!!!
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by shaggyosas(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:
some of those dudes with folded arms are already planning to steal the machine itself...lol

Aint you ashamed a "Dullard" is ruling over you when you could have contested against him..... shows you the real dullard with the pic you got there.... how does 97% + 5% sum up to 100%??

#Signs...is this the topic?
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by muzzyboss(m): 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Lols......... bt wait ooo na only pregnant men dem wan appoint grin
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by fx45(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
galadima77:
I'm pretty sure even your parents wont dare to call PMB a dullard not just because of the feat he's attained but mere regards for his age.
What about the Clueless Drunk from Otuoke?
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by galadima77(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
fx45:
What about the Clueless Drunk from Otuoke?

Must u insult someone to make a point? Besides, that's not just anybody and u know that.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Johnsoneshio(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]very funny
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by onunwa21(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wer is Amaechi?
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by TheAdvocate(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
obailala:
I can imagine the look on the faces of everyone when the machine gives a loud beep after a pastor steps on it grin grin cheesy cheesy

Or an imam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by fx45(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
galadima77:
Must u insult someone to make a point? Besides, that's not just anybody and u know that.
You don't seem to get my point. Ask God for wisdom and understanding
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by dumie(f): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
We are tired of the same old people recycling themselves in government. Hobnobbing with govs and presidents.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by sage10pm(m): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
nah so ooooh. d new sheriff in town sydrome.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by billyG(m): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Naija has become so bad that to see a clean people to choose as ministers is like looking 4 pin in an hay sack. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Keneking:
Obanikoroohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
d guy go dey vex now
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by argob44(f): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
PMB really mean business o. I feel Ameachi and Fashola won't pass d screening. Baba go slow we are with you. It's better to go slow and be safe than to move fast and get accident. PMB WE ARE WITH YOU.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Forwetinnah: 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sorry...the Dullard is looking for co conspirators NOT SINCERE PEOPLE!! A look at the appointments he's made so far is enough to tell anyone who use their brains that he's NO SAINT!! He already has brutes, dictators and certificate forgers just like himself in his close circle. Shiooor!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Forwetinnah: 9:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
galadima77:

...yeah right!! I bet he must be in the Guinness book of records as the most desperate politician with no achievement to his name..not even 1book on how to manage cows undecided
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
argob44:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please holla at me when you and your boyfriend are through, gracias cool
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Forwetinnah: 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
onunwa21:
Wer is Amaechi?

Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by argob44(f): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Please holla at me when you and your boyfriend are through, gracias cool
smh
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by king406(m): 10:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kazrem:

I used to have that problem before but since when I started using uc browser it had become history. In order words, opera mini doesn't allow one to save pictures on nl.
ok sir tnx
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by enzony(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:

@Bolded, he meant those that gave him their 97% of their vote versus those that gave him 5% of their vote. Don't think this one is hard to understand. Don't know why APC supporters don't seem to reason but follow blindly out of thoughtless, emotional partisanship.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by DavidEsq(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
obailala:
I can imagine the look on the faces of everyone when the machine gives a loud beep after a pastor steps on it grin grin cheesy cheesy
obailala:
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by melzabull(f): 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Xsolutions:
The guy na FOOL, I swear grin
Na u be FOOL, you couldn't even see she is female.

secondly it was your dullard president that gave the 97% to 5% analogy.

foolish moronicc goat
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
melzabull:
Na u be FOOL, you couldn't even see she is female.

secondly it was your dullard president that gave the 97% to 5% analogy.

foolish moronicc goat
Look, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK... undecided angry
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by melzabull(f): 11:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:

you are a hopeless FOOOL.

It was your mumu president that gave the 97%-5% analogy, and she only sarcastically re-echoed the warped mindset of your dullard president.

Don't know why you APC goons are so sensless
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by melzabull(f): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Xsolutions:
Look, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK... undecided angry
but you must be told that you are a big FOOOL
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
melzabull:
but you must be told that you are a big FOOOL
NO! That's where you are wrong, YOU ARE THE FOOL HERE!
Re: Buhari's Ministerial Screening: See This Hilarious Cartoon by Michael1988: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2015
Are you searching for sugarmummy?
Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys to get connected to sugarmummy close to their location. Call or whatsapp: +2347032639971 or call: +2348124967421 or BBM: 25C084DE or check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.
-Sugarmummy15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Collection Of Pictures Showing Stupid Acts ( PHOTO ) / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished / When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.