Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (3603 Views)

Satan Cannot Come Before God To Accuse You - Joseph Prince / Boast In God's Grace For You - Joseph Prince / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by jiggaz(m): 4:25pm On Sep 14, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by emuyi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
Then why is he called the accuser of the brethren in the book of revelation because the greek word for the devil means an accuser... Also if he is the accuser of the brethren, unto whom will he make his accusations if not God?
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
emuyi:
Then why is he called the accuser of the brethren in the book of revelation because the greek word for the devil means an accuser... Also if he is the accuser of the brethren, unto whom will he make his accusations if not God?
Plz read my article again... everything there is self explanatory.... The death and RESURRECTION of CHRIST changed everything for humanity.
Re: .. by Dokitadotun: 4:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Well, the devil cannot win the case because Christ is our advocate. Even if he accuse you, you've got the best advocate.
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dokitadotun:
Well, the devil cannot win the case because Christ is our advocate. Even if he accuse you, you've got the best advocate.
Exactly!!! And he cannot accuse you again in the presence of God cos CHRIST death and RESURRECTION on the Cross have nullified dat and His blood has made it impossible for Satan to come again in the presence of God Almighty...
Re: .. by emuyi(m): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
jiggaz:
Plz read my article again... everything there is self explanatory.... The death and RESURRECTION of CHRIST changed everything for humanity.
ok... sorry i didn't read everything before my comment
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
emuyi:
ok... sorry i didn't read everything before my comment
Alright, no problem.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
jiggaz:

You are right.

But it only works when you are under the blood...The blood of Jesus speaks only for those who repent and are baptised. Baptism is the ritual that will put a sinner under the blood of Jesus Christ for the remission of his/her sins; I wonder why some Churches make it compulsory for their members to attend baptismal classes before baptizing them when the teaching is actually supposed to be after baptism!

It's written;

Acts 2:38

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Acts 2:41

Those who believed his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to the believers that day.

^^^

The Apostolic Fathers never asked any new convert to attend classes for baptism; but all new converts where baptised immediately after conversion before teaching follows. A new convert must be baptised to be fully converted; without baptism, the blood of Jesus Christ cannot speak for the remission of our sins.

Mark 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Satan's one af God's numerous instrument. Chikena
Re: .. by PastorAIO: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
When was Satan cast out of heaven?

Was it before the fall in the garden of Eden?

Or was it during the time of the Nephilim before Noah?

Or was it when Jesus saw him fall from heavens during his life?

Or was it only after Jesus died and resurrected?

Or was it in Revelation 12:4
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
PastorAIO:
When was Satan cast out of heaven?

Was it before the fall in the garden of Eden?

Or was it during the time of the Nephilim before Noah?

Or was it when Jesus saw him fall from heavens during his life?

Or was it only after Jesus died and resurrected?

Or was it in Revelation 12:4

Satan, the accuser of brethren was conquered and cast out of Heaven to the Earth after Jesus died and resurrected...

Revelation 12:12

Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea; with great fury the devil has come down to you, knowing he has only a short time."
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

You are right.
But it only works when you are under the blood...The blood of Jesus speaks only for those who repent and are baptised. Baptism is the ritual that will put a sinner under the blood of Jesus Christ for the remission of his/her sins; I wonder why some Churches make it compulsory for their members to attend baptismal classes before baptizing them when the teaching is actually supposed to be after baptism!
It's written;
Acts 2:38
Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
Acts 2:41
Those who believed his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to the believers that day.
^^^
The Apostolic Fathers never asked any new convert to attend classes for baptism; but all new converts where baptised immediately after conversion before teaching follows. A new convert must be baptised to be fully converted; without baptism, the blood of Jesus Christ cannot speak for the remission of our sins.
He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Everything i am saying here is only for Believers not unbelievers. But wait, which kain doctrine is dis.... Dat without baptism that the blood of Jesus cannot speak for the remission of sins for a new Believer? Plz it is not true.... A new Believer is sanctified and redeemed by his FAITH in CHRIST JESUS. Baptism is essential in Christianity but its not a requirement for Salvation. Salvation is free, it is left for the person to believe only....
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Satan, the accuser of brethren was conquered and cast out of Heaven to the Earth after Jesus died and resurrected...
Revelation 12:12
Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea; with great fury the devil has come down to you, knowing he has only a short time."
Its a lie... Satan was cast out of Heaven before the fall of Adam in the Garden of Eden. How can Satan still be in Heaven when Jesus was on earth as a human?

1 Like

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
PastorAIO:
When was Satan cast out of heaven? Was it before the fall in the garden of Eden? Or was it during the time of the Nephilim before Noah? Or was it when Jesus saw him fall from heavens during his life? Or was it only after Jesus died and resurrected? Or was it in Revelation 12:4
Satan was cast out of Heaven before the fall in the garden of eden.
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
jiggaz:
Everything i am saying here is only for Believers not unbelievers. But wait, which kain doctrine is dis.... Dat without baptism that the blood of Jesus cannot speak for the remission of sins for a new Believer? Plz it is not true.... A new Believer is sanctified and redeemed by his FAITH in CHRIST JESUS. Baptism is essential in Christianity but its not a requirement for Salvation. Salvation is free, it is left for the person to believe only....

Are you saying the scriptures I quoted are irrelevant? Smh...I should be the one asking you where you got your unscriptural doctrine from? Salvation is free? You must be joking...No man shall see God without holiness! Don't be deceived by the sweetness of what comes out of the mouths of some MOGs/GOs. God doesn't change, so does His word!

Study the Bible to show yourself approved unto God. There is a reason why the Bible is written precepts upon precepts; a little here, a little there....You have to study and put it all together before getting the message!

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling brother.

Philippians 2:12

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always ibeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Every believer who accepted the message in the Bible was baptised the same day...including Apostle Paul (Who was baptised by Ananias the same day and received the gift of the Holy ghost). Without Baptism, the blood of Jesus Christ cannot recognise you brother. Better go and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ ASAP and stop deceiving yourself and other viewers!

Jesus Christ said this Himself;

^^^

If your Pastor is not baptising new converts then the error is from him. And by "new converts" I mean every person that hasn't been baptised ever since he/she receives Jesus, including those born in Christianity because they'll also have to confess Jesus with their mouths before they're regarded as converts; the decision of the parents for their kids is irrelevant here.....that's why infant baptism is wrong! And baptism is by immersion and not sprinkling of water. Baptism signifies burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ!
Re: .. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
jiggaz:
Its a lie... Satan was cast out of Heaven before the fall of Adam in the Garden of Eden. How can Satan still be in Heaven when Jesus was on earth as a human?

Like seriously? Smh! Where are you getting all these doctrines from? The Bible clearly indicated that Satan was defeated by the blood of Jesus Christ....Didn't you read the scripture I quoted (Revelation 12:12). Which Bible are you establishing your doctrines on? Are all these coming from your Sunday school lesson or what? LOL! Christianity don suffer grin

Try giving us Bible references for your doctrines next time you make a post. And stop ranting grin

Revelation 12:11

They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they did not love their lives in the face of death.

^^^

During Job's time, Satan was still roaming up and down. From Heaven to Earth and vice-versa!

Job 1:7

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
jiggaz:

LOL; you don't even understand the significance of baptism. Of course Salvation is by faith in Christ which is why everything attached to it is done by faith too. Consider this scripture!

Hebrews 12:28

It was by faith that Moses commanded the people of Israel to keep the Passover and to sprinkle blood on the doorposts so that the angel of death would not kill their firstborn sons.

^^^

Just as Moses gave the instructions above and the children of Israel obeyed and were saved; they same way every converted Christian MUST be baptised under the blood to be saved from the condemnation that came upon the Earth through sin!

Do you think the Children of Israel's firstborns would have been spared by the Angel of death if they had rejected Moses' instructions for sprinkling of blood and discarded it as irrelevant? Smh...
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Are you saying the scriptures I quoted are irrelevant? Smh...I should be the one asking you where you got your unscriptural doctrine from? Salvation is free? You must be joking...No man shall see God without holiness! Don't be deceive by the sweetness of what comes out of the mouths of some MOGs/GOs. God doesn't change, so does His word!
Study the Bible to show yourself approved unto God. There is a reason why the Bible is written precepts upon precepts; a little here, a little there....You have to study and put it all together before getting the message!
Work out your salvation with fear and trembling brother.
Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always ibeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
Every believer who accepted the message in the Bible was baptised the same day...including Apostle Paul (He was baptised by Ananias the same day and he received the Holy ghost). Without Baptism, the blood of Jesus Christ cannot recognise you brother. Better go and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ ASAP and stop deceiving yourself and other viewers!
Jesus Christ said this Himself;
^^^
If your Pastor is not baptising new converts then the error is from him. And by "new converts" I mean every person that hasn't been baptised ever since he/she receives Jesus, including those born in Christianity because they'll also have to confess Jesus with their mouths before they regarded as converts; the decision of the parents for their kids is irrelevant here.....that's why infant baptism is wrong! And baptism is by immersion and not sprinkling of water. Baptism signifies burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ!
grin Are u kidding me? Please keep your belief to yourself.... Salvation is not free? So how much did u pay to get yours? There is nothing i wont hear here grin We are definitely not on the same page....... You dont even know your Bible. Whatever rocks your boat.... And please don't quote me again, i am through with u. No need dragging issue. Good nite.
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

Like seriously? Smh! Where are you getting all these doctrines from? The Bible clearly indicated that Satan was defeated by the blood of Jesus Christ....Didn't you read the scripture I quoted (Revelation 12:12). Which Bible are you establishing your doctrines on? Are all these coming from your Sunday school lesson or what? LOL! Christianity don suffer grin
Try giving us Bible references for your doctrines next time you make a post. And stop ranting grin
Revelation 12:11
They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they did not love their lives in the face of death.
^^^
During Job's time, Satan was still roaming up and down. From Heaven to Earth and vice-versa!
Job 1:7
And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
You are so ignorant. grin i don't know where to start with you.... please i am not here to argue. Whatever rocks your boat. ... Each to their own believe.
Re: .. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
jiggaz:
Please keep your believe to yourself.... Salvation is not free? We are definitely not on the same page...... Whatever rocks your boat.... Good nite.

Who says salvation is for sale? Many are called...only a few would be chosen! That's why people like you hate studying the Bible! Study to show yourself approved unto God my dear friend!

Anyway, I have pointed out your errors with scriptures....BTW, I'm not on this thread to win an argument. I'm here to pass a message across to other viewers who are interested in knowing the truth and I believe I have done that!

Shalom!
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
So many Christians in Nigeria are still ignorant about Grace & The Finished Work of CHRIST..... So many are laboring under Law thinking they are doing God a favour.... #smh CHRIST have done everything on the Cross.... Many Christians are still suffering today cos they have been deceived that its only by good works & self righteousness they will make Heaven... grin what a life!!!! Thats why many of them are wallowing in Guilt and Self Condemnation.... You can never fulfill the Law as a man, it is impossible!!! Datz why God gave it to the Jews so dat they will realize they need a Saviour.

Jesus is the Ultimate sacrifice.... And His righteousness is what we should embrace...
Re: .. by PastorAIO: 10:21am On Sep 15, 2015
jiggaz:
So many Christians in Nigeria are still ignorant about Grace & The Finished Work of CHRIST..... So many are laboring under Law thinking they are doing God a favour.... #smh CHRIST have done everything on the Cross.... Many Christians are still suffering today cos they have been deceived that its only by good works & self righteousness they will make Heaven... grin what a life!!!! Thats why many of them are wallowing in Guilt and Self Condemnation.... You can never fulfill the Law as a man, it is impossible!!! Datz why God gave it to the Jews so dat they will realize they need a Saviour.

Jesus is the Ultimate sacrifice.... And His righteousness is what we should embrace...

But will you agree that Jesus' righteousness should have no currency in our human societies. Only in heaven can it have currency, because any society that will allow it's thieves, murderers and liars to walk free claiming Jesus' righteousness is a doomed society.

1 Like

Re: .. by Weah96: 11:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Dokitadotun:

Advocates are known to tell lies on the behalf of the clients under their charge. What are you saying?

In fact, how can the advocate serve as the judge in the same trial?
Re: .. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2015
Weah96:

Advocates are known to tell lies on the behalf of the clients under their charge. What are you saying?

That's is why you should give your life to Jesus Christ! Because His judgement would always be in favor of His children...

Christ in me the hope of glory!
Re: .. by Weah96: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2015
DoubleDeeX:

That's is why you should give your life to Jesus Christ! Because His judgement would always be in favor of His children...

Christ in me the hope of glory!

You must be a stone cold madman if you believe the words you wrote, no offense.

A corrupt judge, really? Forget that we're talking fiction, how is that corrupt judge even remotely a humane concept or thing in life as it stands now?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Weah96:

You must be a stone cold madman if you believe the words you wrote, no offense.

A corrupt judge, really? Forget that we're talking fiction, how is that corrupt judge even remotely a humane concept or thing in life as it stands now?

I must be doing something right in the eyes of God tongue I mean, all the Prophets of old were called "mad men" by carnal men!

Of course I do not expect the things of God to make any sense to a serpent seed; you are of your Father, Cain, he never liked the things of God from the beginning! It's makes a lot of sense for a Son to walk in his Father's footsteps!

Me? I'm an adopted child of God through Jesus Christ; justified by his blood and would be raptured to glory when the time comes tongue grin
Re: .. by finofaya: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wow. Oh my.
Re: .. by keenn: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
It puzzles me a lot.

The Christian race is in constant warfare with devil and his co-angels(since it his him that brings about temptation)

But, the job account clearly depict a rapport, I mean a friendly rapport between a God and an alleged enemy of God(satan) that his book(bible) tells us to avoid/cast/flee-from/bind.

I mean! U need to read the tone used in that conversation...it was so cordial

Who is deceiving who?
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
jiggaz:
Revelation 12 vs 10 - and i heard a loud voice saying in heaven. Now is come salvation and strength and the kingdom of our God and the power of His Christ, for the accuser of our brethren is cast down which accused them before God day and night.
The death and resurrection of Christ did it happened after The book of revelations? Or before the book of revelations.
Continue in your life of sin because there is nobody that will accuse you before God because the death of Christ has changed everything.
Foolish child

1 Like

Re: .. by ABDULADINO(m): 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Weah96:

Jesus as the advocate pleads to bear the punishment of the offender. It is legally acceptable to bear someone else offence. God is the Judge.Jesus is the advocate.An offender who feels remorse and genuinely repents of his actions and misdeeds is able to obtain mercy.

1 Like

Re: .. by ABDULADINO(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Revelation 12 vs 10 - and i heard a loud voice saying in heaven. Now is come salvation and strength and the kingdom of our God and the power of His Christ, for the accuser of our brethren is cast down which accused them before God day and night.
The death and resurrection of Christ did it happened after The book of revelations? Or before the book of revelations.
Continue in your life of sin because there is nobody that will accuse you before God because the death of Christ has changed everything.
Foolish child
When John said "our brethren", who do you think he was reffering to? Old testament saints or the NEW?
Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

Foolish child
You are very STU.PID !!!!! You are so full of hatred and negativity!!! Your problem is that you lack PEACE in your life thats why you come to Nairaland to spread your negativity to other people but it wont work for you.

You are living a very depressed and suffocated life and i doubt if you are a real Believer.... You are a FAKE PROPHET and i will continue to say it!!!! You are under GUILT and CONDEMNATION and if you don't watch it, it will mess up your life, foolish man.

Don't you dare come and quote me again in my thread..... Since you have chosen Poverty and Depression, continue to wallow in it. You call yourself a prophet and you are the first to start insulting people.... Useless mofo......

Jesus CHRIST is the ultimate sacrifice and i am not ashamed to say dat i am proud of the GOSPEL of Grace.... Since you are keen on your filthy self righteousness, stay away from my threads cos we are world apart. Your problem is unexposure... Go out and acquire knowledge, local fly. Your type is the reason unbelievers reject the GOSPEL, thinking dat Christianity is poverty & suffocated living..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mourning The Slaying Of Imam Hussein / 25 Normal Things The Bible Forbids But We Still Do / If Jesus Is God Almighty, David Is The Almighty Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.