Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,860 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

.. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (3622 Views)

Satan Cannot Come Before God To Accuse You - Joseph Prince / Boast In God's Grace For You - Joseph Prince / Is Glo Blackberry Subscription On Android Sin Before God. Pls Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
From what i am seeing on Nairaland, Nigerian Christians are still laboring under the Law. I don't blame them cos they have been brainwashed by their Pastors who keep on exploiting them for their own selfish gains.... Accept the Real GOSPEL ( Grace GOSPEL ) and be liberated!!!!

Dis is the same GOSPEL Apostle Paul was preaching during his days and the Religious Fanatics wanted to stone him.... So many Christians are under bondage and they dont know who they are in CHRIST.... Thank God for showing me the way...
Re: .. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
jiggaz:
[s] You are very STU.PID !!!!! You are so full of hatred and negativity!!! Your problem is that you lack PEACE in your life thats why you come to Nairaland to spread your negativity to other people but it wont work for you.

You are living a very depressed and suffocated life and i doubt if you are a real Believer.... You are a FAKE PROPHET and i will continue to say it!!!! You are under GUILT and CONDEMNATION and if you don't watch it, it will mess up your life, foolish man.

Don't you dare come and quote me again in my thread..... Since you have chosen Poverty and Depression, continue to wallow in it. You call yourself a prophet and you are the first to start insulting people.... Useless mofo......

Jesus CHRIST is the ultimate sacrifice and i am not ashamed to say dat i am proud of the GOSPEL of Grace.... Since you are keen on your filthy self righteousness, stay away from my threads cos we are world apart. Your problem is unexposure... Go out and acquire knowledge, local fly. Your type is the reason unbelievers reject the GOSPEL, thinking dat Christianity is poverty & suffocated living.. [/s]
dont worry. God wont hold you responsible for your misery and ignorance. Its as a result of poor foundation that you were brought up. I pity those your leaders and heretic church doctrines that will lead your soul and your contemporaries to eternal damnation in the fires of hell. The time for repentance is still nigh to you. You need sound doctrines. Really really pity your soul. Whenever i come on nairaland and view your ignorant post it always leaves a deep pain in my heart. Knowing how blinded you are. Never mind. The time will come when your master the devil will be bound and none will be deceived again.

1 Like

Re: .. by jiggaz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:

dont worry. God wont hold you responsible for your misery and ignorance. Its as a result of poor foundation that you were brought up. I pity those your leaders and heretic church doctrines that will lead your soul and your contemporaries to eternal damnation in the fires of hell. The time for repentance is still nigh to you. You need sound doctrines. Really really pity your soul. Whenever i come on nairaland and view your ignorant post it always leaves a deep pain in my heart. Knowing how blinded you are. Never mind. The time will come when your master the devil will be bound and none will be deceived again.
May thunder scatter dat your mouth!!!! Fake Prophet!!!! It is you dat will rot in Hell..... I suspect you are one of these Prophets of water churches...... Anytime i see your posts too i pity you cos the devil is having a field day with your destiny. Why do u think unbelievers keep rejecting ur useless sermons here? Its because u keep on preaching DEATH & CONDEMNATION to dem!!!! Preach the Love of CHRIST and His finished Work, dat is the True GOSPEL!!!! You are a depressed human being. i know your kind in real life, always quick to condemn people. Meanwhile your type commit the worst atrocities in your so called churches under the guise of brother & sister. You need the love of God in your life cos you seriously have a psychological problem and it is called GUILT & DEPRESSION. You are sooo bitter and you are under bondage. Go and get help cos i have analysed you. And another problem you have is ignorance and illiteracy, it sooo obvious in your posts. Go get an education bro, u seriously need it. Your posts here always reeks of ignorance & archaism. ...... I am a new creation in CHRIST Jesus seated in HEAVENLY PLACES above principalities.... Nothing can separate me from the love of CHRIST. Not even you..... CALABAR WITCH masquerading as a Prophet of GOD!!!! You are casted!!!!

1 Like

Re: .. by Weah96: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
ABDULADINO:
Jesus as the advocate pleads to bear the punishment of the offender. It is legally acceptable to bear someone else offence. God is the Judge.Jesus is the advocate.An offender who feels remorse and genuinely repents of his actions and misdeeds is able to obtain mercy.

Murderers go to jail. If you wish to bear the penalty for a murderer, then you both go to jail. There's no guilt swap in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by ABDULADINO(m): 2:55am On Sep 16, 2015
Weah96:

Murderers go to jail. If you wish to bear the penalty for a murderer, then you both go to jail. There's no guilt swap in court.
Subjective argument. Roman law shows a swap when pilate released Barabbas who was found for murder and insurrection with Jesus based on the voices of the jews.

1 Like

Re: .. by Weah96: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2015
ABDULADINO:
Subjective argument. Roman law shows a swap when pilate released Barabbas who was found for murder and insurrection with Jesus based on the voices of the jews.

We're talking about assuming the punishment for the offense committed by another. You're talking about clemency. That someone was granted clemency doesn't mean that his guilt was transferred to someone else.
Re: .. by ABDULADINO(m): 5:22am On Sep 17, 2015
Weah96:

We're talking about assuming the punishment for the offense committed by another. You're talking about clemency. That someone was granted clemency doesn't mean that his guilt was transferred to someone else.
Point is one prisoner was exchanged for another. One was guilty the other not guilty.
Re: .. by Weah96: 9:39am On Sep 17, 2015
ABDULADINO:
Point is one prisoner was exchanged for another. One was guilty the other not guilty.

LOL. Believe what you want, my brother. Two prisoners were presented, the crowd granted a reprieve to one. If that's what you mean by swapping guilt, then I pity your deductive skills.
Re: .. by doyinbaby(f): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2018

Are you saying the scriptures I quoted are irrelevant? Smh...I should be the one asking you where you got your unscriptural doctrine from? Salvation is free? You must be joking...No man shall see God without holiness! Don't be deceived by the sweetness of what comes out of the mouths of some MOGs/GOs. God doesn't change, so does His word!

Study the Bible to show yourself approved unto God. There is a reason why the Bible is written precepts upon precepts; a little here, a little there....You have to study and put it all together before getting the message!

Work out your salvation with fear and trembling brother.

Philippians 2:12

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always ibeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Every believer who accepted the message in the Bible was baptised the same day...including Apostle Paul (Who was baptised by Ananias the same day and received the gift of the Holy ghost). Without Baptism, the blood of Jesus Christ cannot recognise you brother. Better go and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ ASAP and stop deceiving yourself and other viewers!

Jesus Christ said this Himself;

Mark 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

^^^

If your Pastor is not baptising new converts then the error is from him. And by "new converts" I mean every person that hasn't been baptised ever since he/she receives Jesus, including those born in Christianity because they'll also have to confess Jesus with their mouths before they're regarded as converts; the decision of the parents for their kids is irrelevant here.....that's why infant baptism is wrong! And baptism is by immersion and not sprinkling of water. Baptism signifies burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ!
sorry let me digress a bit on the issue of baptism , the only thing I find absurd in Anglican church is why the leaders of the church stubbornly continue to baptise infants when an infant does not have capacity to believe..... I have said nothing will make me present my child who is less than 15yrs for baptism

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today is The Solemnnity Of Christ The King (Corpus Christi) / Christian Forum / Jesoul Can A Brother Get Frontpage With This Here Important News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.