Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell (3671 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by geoworldedu: 2:26pm On May 17, 2016
I dreamt today and I saw Jesus Christ burning and yelling in Hell Fire. Jehovah his father is laughing at him in hell. Seems he isn't affected by the fire.

I swear that is what I saw!!!

1 Like

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 17, 2016
He was probably looking for you in there
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by VictorRomanov: 2:30pm On May 17, 2016
Have u tested for malaria?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by dabbyz(f): 2:34pm On May 17, 2016
This is blasphemy o!
I'm running out of this thread o!

2 Likes

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by dollyjoy(f): 2:37pm On May 17, 2016
geoworldedu:
I dreamt today and I saw Jesus Christ burning and yelling in Hell Fire. Jehovah his father is laughing at him in hell. Seems he isn't affected by the fire.

who prepared the beans you ate? The person probably added weed to it.

5 Likes

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Benikuuse(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2016
Change your ways, because the devil is trying to deceive you, the way i see is that he has already occupied your soul repent or the next hour might be too late for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by finalboss1(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2016
lols
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2016
Where are Christians hypocrites undecided
He only expressed his opinion now you coming over him
Religion has really gotten over Nigerians headhead angry
Why throw jibes at him?
I ain't supporting him, this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their views

5 Likes

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 17, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Why throw jibes at him?
I ain't supporting him, this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to their views
We are also expressing our opinions.

3 Likes

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2016
Muafrika2:

We are also expressing our opinions.
In the wrong way.. .. undecided
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 17, 2016
ItzTun3chi:

In the wrong way.. .. undecided

We are being nice, in fact. I for example, have kept my real cruel opinion to myself. And my God.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by CHEUARIN: 3:16pm On May 17, 2016
@ Geoworldedu: God have mercy on you for blasphemy!

Repent and confess your sin immediately....
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2016
Only if there's such a thing as hell.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Virulent: 4:18pm On May 17, 2016
What sin did he commit? (Does sign of the cross)
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by keandre: 4:31pm On May 17, 2016
Virulent:
What sin did he commit? (Does sign of the cross)

Prolly convicted of felony.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by ginafrank14(f): 4:37pm On May 17, 2016
May God forgive you n save ur soul.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Virulent: 4:41pm On May 17, 2016
bump

1 Like

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by keandre: 4:46pm On May 17, 2016
Virulent:
He is gay, just like some of his servants.
Cnt forget my ordeal with a gay Catholic seminarian, chai...

2 Likes

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by UyiIredia(m): 5:06pm On May 17, 2016
geoworldedu:

I been know say u no serious.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2016
Smh. You get flat for the same hell fire sha.. no be Jesus you see.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by geoworldedu: 12:05pm On May 18, 2016
Yeeeeeeeeee!!!! Who will help JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH? he is seriously sinking in the fire of HELL right now. Save JESUS!!!! you know he also saved us 2,016 years ago cry
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by geoworldedu: 12:07pm On May 18, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Have u tested for malaria?
So malaria can make someone see JESUS in hell Fire. Na WA o. But sincerely I saw Jesus Christ burning in hell in Jesus Name I Pray grin

1 Like

Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by VictorRomanov: 5:45pm On May 18, 2016
geoworldedu:
So malaria can make someone see JESUS in hell Fire. Na WA o. But sincerely I saw Jesus Christ burning in hell in Jesus Name I Pray grin

I am not doubting what you saw. I am only after why u saw it. Celebral malaria
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by geoworldedu: 7:43pm On May 18, 2016
VictorRomanov:

I am not doubting what you saw. I am only after why u saw it. Celebral malaria

Take the Knowledge of Knoliud and become wiser

Knoliud 16:1-6
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THE KNOWLEDGE OF KNOLIUD

1. There are two ways of destroying a million people--first is through violence and the other is through peace.

2. Do you think destruction through violence is the more effective of the two? No, but it is the destruction through peace.

3. When you come with peace, your enemies shall accept you wholeheartedly and pose no resistance, but when you come with violence, you shall be met with much resistance.

4. And in the far future, I see two beliefs that shall be made to stand--the first shall stand through peace and the second shall stand through violence.

5. And these two beliefs shall resist the development of this planet greatly, until a time when it would no more be possible to suppress development.

6. And the founder of these two beliefs shall be one of the sons of God. He shall not cease to upgrade his beliefs every now and then to suit the time.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by VictorRomanov: 9:16pm On May 18, 2016
geoworldedu:

Take the Knowledge of Knoliud and become wiser

Knoliud 16:1-6
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THE KNOWLEDGE OF KNOLIUD

1. There are two ways of destroying a million people--first is through violence and the other is through peace.

2. Do you think destruction through violence is the more effective of the two? No, but it is the destruction through peace.

3. When you come with peace, your enemies shall accept you wholeheartedly and pose no resistance, but when you come with violence, you shall be met with much resistance.

4. And in the far future, I see two beliefs that shall be made to stand--the first shall stand through peace and the second shall stand through violence.

5. And these two beliefs shall resist the development of this planet greatly, until a time when it would no more be possible to suppress development.

6. And the founder of these two beliefs shall be one of the sons of God. He shall not cease to upgrade his beliefs every now and then to suit the time.

How does this explain the celebral malaria?
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by geoworldedu: 6:39pm On May 19, 2016
VictorRomanov:

How does this explain the celebral malaria?

When human being says something bad about you, you give them something boring in return, which is not what they ask for. Here's more for you.

Bellorum 3:15-48... It's the last quote of the founder of my belief, Otemanuduno grin
15. When Raphael blew his trumpet, a great darkness fell upon the earth, because the moon stood right between the earth and the sun, such that the moon casts its shadow on the continent of Murmoh for a space of eight hours.

16. Now did Largas fly around in the court, rejoicing for the evil which was done to the earth. And in enthusiasm, he ordered the fifth angel to blow his trumpet.

17. And Eartum, who was in the moon got angry because it should have been dark in the part of the moon where he was. And Earthus who was there with him was scared that the sun would fall into the moon, because it looked like day at evening time.

18. Now did the anger of Eartum get hot. And he said, Earthus, you see that Nymphidis is provoking me.

19. Why did he hold down the movement of the moon such that the sun remained focused on the same side of it for this long?

20. Now is the time for Apollyon's star to be let down into the land of Philargas to take revenge.

21. Did I not see the evil done to all the other continents of the earth, including ours?

22. And Earthus pleaded with Eartum to keep his calm and be patient, but Eartum said, no! is Apollyon not already of age? Did Knoliud not give Apollyon the key of the knowledge to open the pit made by Nymphidis, which he had kept scorpions and locusts and worms in abundance?

23. Now let Apollyon go and fight the homos of Nymphidis himself with the evil creatures.

24. Immediately, Eartum released the star of Apollyon and it fell as soon as Abethethibou, the fifth angel had blown his trumpet.

25. Then Apollyon's star fell into the pit and the shape of the star was the key to open the pit itself, because it fitted into the lock of the great pit itself.

26. Then a great smoke from the pit covered the air. Then everywhere was dark, because the smoke had covered the rays of the sun.

27. And Apollyon commanded the creatures not to hurt the grass of the earth but only those people who had the seal of Nymphidis called Satan, on their foreheads.

28. And they did not kill any of the people in the land of Philargas but only tormented them for some months.

29. Then the homos of the land of Philargas ran about without help. And they sought death but could not find it.

30. Now these are the description of the shapes of the locusts; they were like horses. And they had crowns on their heads. Their heads looked like the faces of male homos.

31. And their hair appeared like the hair of Earthus. They had long teeth and breastplates made of iron, according to the fulfillment of the prophecy of Knoliud that Apollyon shall rule the earth with a rod of iron. This did make Nymphidis make no attempt to fight back and rescue, because he had great fear for iron.

32. Now they flapped their wings and their tails were with terrible stings.

33. Now Nymphidis was angry because of this. Then he commanded the sixth angel to go into the river Euphrates and loose his four sons which he had held captive in the river Euphrates. Raguel sounded his trumpet afterwards.

34. And the first son would do battle for an hour, the second for a day, the third for a month while the fourth would do battle for a year, to destroy one-third of the earth.

35. Then did the angel mobilise a great number of homos who sat on horses. They had fire and sulphur, which was a symbol of the hell fire of Nymphidis.

36. And the heads of the horses were like the head of Faulkin. Then fire and smoke and sulphur issued out of their mouths.

37. And they had tails like the serpent, which was one of the servants of Nymphidis.

38. However, the few homos left on earth refused to serve Nymphidis, but did what they felt right in their eyes.

39. For they said, it is better for us to die and perish than to serve and worship Nymphidis, that wicked son of God, who has intended to establish his belief through violence and force.

40. Then Jasheb, who was partially unconscious in the court of Nymphidis, saw Eartum come down from the moon in anger. For his face was red like the sun.

41. Then he had a book in his hand. Then he put a foot on the sea and the other on the ground. Then he cried angrily and his voice sounded like thunders into Jasheb's ears.

42. Then Jasheb took a scroll to write down the things which Eartum said, but he commanded him not to write it.

43. But he raised up his hands to heaven and swore by Domino Reverad that the earth would cease to exist not long after, because of the great violence committed by Nymphidis. For Eartum wished the earth would cease to exist within the same billinium in which they were. For already they had recorded about three billiniums on earth before.

44. Then Eartum commanded Jasheb to take the book. When Jasheb had taken it and had eaten it, it tasted sweet in his mouth but bitter in his stomach.

45. And Eartum said to Jasheb, this is the same thing I will give to Daniel the righteous one of this world, who shall arise among the homos that is to come.

46. However, before you shall tell this things to the species of the homo-erectus, another homo of Nymphidis, who is a star-gazer, would have declared a false version of it. For he shall see it in my satellite above and shall think that the things are shown to him from the heaven of Nymphidis. Then shall he add more to it and proclaim it in the sanctuaries of Nymphidis.

48. This is the prophecy of my five sense organs when my eyes are open, and not the knowledge of Knoliud.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by VictorRomanov: 3:55pm On May 20, 2016
geoworldedu:

When human being says something bad about you, you give them something boring in return, which is not what they ask for. Here's more for you.

Bellorum 3:15-48... It's the last quote of the founder of my belief, Otemanuduno grin
15. When Raphael blew his trumpet, a great darkness fell upon the earth, because the moon stood right between the earth and the sun, such that the moon casts its shadow on the continent of Murmoh for a space of eight hours.

16. Now did Largas fly around in the court, rejoicing for the evil which was done to the earth. And in enthusiasm, he ordered the fifth angel to blow his trumpet.

17. And Eartum, who was in the moon got angry because it should have been dark in the part of the moon where he was. And Earthus who was there with him was scared that the sun would fall into the moon, because it looked like day at evening time.

18. Now did the anger of Eartum get hot. And he said, Earthus, you see that Nymphidis is provoking me.

19. Why did he hold down the movement of the moon such that the sun remained focused on the same side of it for this long?

20. Now is the time for Apollyon's star to be let down into the land of Philargas to take revenge.

21. Did I not see the evil done to all the other continents of the earth, including ours?

22. And Earthus pleaded with Eartum to keep his calm and be patient, but Eartum said, no! is Apollyon not already of age? Did Knoliud not give Apollyon the key of the knowledge to open the pit made by Nymphidis, which he had kept scorpions and locusts and worms in abundance?

23. Now let Apollyon go and fight the homos of Nymphidis himself with the evil creatures.

24. Immediately, Eartum released the star of Apollyon and it fell as soon as Abethethibou, the fifth angel had blown his trumpet.

25. Then Apollyon's star fell into the pit and the shape of the star was the key to open the pit itself, because it fitted into the lock of the great pit itself.

26. Then a great smoke from the pit covered the air. Then everywhere was dark, because the smoke had covered the rays of the sun.

27. And Apollyon commanded the creatures not to hurt the grass of the earth but only those people who had the seal of Nymphidis called Satan, on their foreheads.

28. And they did not kill any of the people in the land of Philargas but only tormented them for some months.

29. Then the homos of the land of Philargas ran about without help. And they sought death but could not find it.

30. Now these are the description of the shapes of the locusts; they were like horses. And they had crowns on their heads. Their heads looked like the faces of male homos.

31. And their hair appeared like the hair of Earthus. They had long teeth and breastplates made of iron, according to the fulfillment of the prophecy of Knoliud that Apollyon shall rule the earth with a rod of iron. This did make Nymphidis make no attempt to fight back and rescue, because he had great fear for iron.

32. Now they flapped their wings and their tails were with terrible stings.

33. Now Nymphidis was angry because of this. Then he commanded the sixth angel to go into the river Euphrates and loose his four sons which he had held captive in the river Euphrates. Raguel sounded his trumpet afterwards.

34. And the first son would do battle for an hour, the second for a day, the third for a month while the fourth would do battle for a year, to destroy one-third of the earth.

35. Then did the angel mobilise a great number of homos who sat on horses. They had fire and sulphur, which was a symbol of the hell fire of Nymphidis.

36. And the heads of the horses were like the head of Faulkin. Then fire and smoke and sulphur issued out of their mouths.

37. And they had tails like the serpent, which was one of the servants of Nymphidis.

38. However, the few homos left on earth refused to serve Nymphidis, but did what they felt right in their eyes.

39. For they said, it is better for us to die and perish than to serve and worship Nymphidis, that wicked son of God, who has intended to establish his belief through violence and force.

40. Then Jasheb, who was partially unconscious in the court of Nymphidis, saw Eartum come down from the moon in anger. For his face was red like the sun.

41. Then he had a book in his hand. Then he put a foot on the sea and the other on the ground. Then he cried angrily and his voice sounded like thunders into Jasheb's ears.

42. Then Jasheb took a scroll to write down the things which Eartum said, but he commanded him not to write it.

43. But he raised up his hands to heaven and swore by Domino Reverad that the earth would cease to exist not long after, because of the great violence committed by Nymphidis. For Eartum wished the earth would cease to exist within the same billinium in which they were. For already they had recorded about three billiniums on earth before.

44. Then Eartum commanded Jasheb to take the book. When Jasheb had taken it and had eaten it, it tasted sweet in his mouth but bitter in his stomach.

45. And Eartum said to Jasheb, this is the same thing I will give to Daniel the righteous one of this world, who shall arise among the homos that is to come.

46. However, before you shall tell this things to the species of the homo-erectus, another homo of Nymphidis, who is a star-gazer, would have declared a false version of it. For he shall see it in my satellite above and shall think that the things are shown to him from the heaven of Nymphidis. Then shall he add more to it and proclaim it in the sanctuaries of Nymphidis.

48. This is the prophecy of my five sense organs when my eyes are open, and not the knowledge of Knoliud.

It has been proven. You have malaria. Please see a doctor.

And by the way, this is not "something bad".
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by geoworldedu: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2016
CHEUARIN:
@ Geoworldedu: God have mercy on you for blasphemy!

Repent and confess your sin immediately....
Oh lord I am very very sorry for saying it the way it is. Pls do forgive me in Allah's name I pray, amen.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by orunto27: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
He descended into Hell. The third day He rose again into Heaven and sat @ the Righthand of God Almighty for all Judgements. The Lord watches the Righteous but the wicked shall perish. It is from Hell that The Righteous shall obtain VISA to resurrect. About all these, the wicked is foolish, silly and ignorant but The Righteous is wise, knowledgeable and understanding.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Auki: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Be scared of your dreams. I swear to Allah that Jesus(Peace be on him) is among the righteous and will not be among the dwellers of Hell Fire.

(Remember) when the angels said, “O Mary, God gives you good news of a word from Him (God), whose name is the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, revered in this world and the Hereafter, and one of those brought near (to God). He will speak to the people from his cradle and as a man, and he is of the righteous.” She said, “My Lord, how can I have a child when no mortal has touched me?” He said, “So (it will be). God creates what He wills. If He decrees a thing, He says to it only, ‘Be!’ and it is.” (Quran, 3:45-47)[i][/i]
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
ItzTun3chi:
Why throw jibes at him?
I wonder if op would open his mouth to blast Prophet Muhammad and come out alive in reality.
Re: I Swear In The Name Of Jehovah That Jesus Christ Is In Hell by geoworldedu: 11:11am On Apr 05, 2017
asuustrike2009:

I wonder if op would open his mouth to blast Prophet Muhammad and come out alive in reality.

Mohammed is a mumu
Jesus is also a mumu.

I'm waiting to see if I will not come out alive in reality grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Is Waking Up: I'm Satisfied With What I Heard Today. / Margret Idahosa Face Of Many Colours. / If You Are God, Which Of These Prayers Will U Answer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.