Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,904 members, 7,866,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria (679 Views)

Worst Bank In Nigeria / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria by phemygee(m): 11:13am On Apr 09, 2009
UBA is becoming inactive but only trying to play as if they are satisfying their customers whereas they aren't. It happened three weeks ago 24th March, 2009. I went to withdraw the sum of 4000 nairaland for an emergency reason but unfortunately the money was not given to me. I went to the bank immediately to complain and they told me it will be done in 24hrs to the time but it wasnt done. I had to wait another 4days, they told me to fill a form which was filled as required but nothing was done only for them to tell me wait for another 1week for processing. My fellow nairalanders, up till date it has not been rectified, they keep telling me thesame story despite my complains, I witnessed GTB, a friend of mine had thesame problem, a text message was sent to them instantly and the money was credited. But UBA lack communication with their customers even when need be. I am tired of the so-called UBA bank. Even their ATM centers happens to be one of the most frustrating.

How do we think they can help them and their global customers out?
Re: Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria by MrCrackles(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2009
phemygee:

UBA is becoming inactive but only trying to play as if they are satisfying their customers whereas they aren't. It happened three weeks ago 24th March, 2009. [size=16pt]I went to withdraw the sum of 4000 nairaland[/size] for an emergency reason but unfortunately the money was not given to me. I went to the bank

Are you going mad?

Nairaland don kolo some people
!! grin
Re: Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria by phemygee(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2009
I am not Mad anyway, that is just the truth, probably if u are one of their workers, then tell them to change their way of operating when it coms to ATM, Even they do have server problems almost all the times,
Re: Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria by babalolas(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2009
how can one say Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria when majority of their customer know fully well that they are the worst bank in Nigeria. my brother just thank your God that you only lost 4000.
do uba even have customer care.
all what they are after is how to deduct money from customers account and at the end of the day they will tell you they are the most capitalized bank in Nigeria. CAPITALIZED MY FOOT.

The figure u see in their Balance sheet is just what the bankers called WINDOW DRESSING.

I dont even know what CBN is still waitn for.
Re: Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria by babalolas(m): 12:25pm On Apr 24, 2009
My dear MrCrackles, he has not gone kolometal , you should know the economy is not too good at this time. so 4000 nairaland is a very big money o.
Re: Uba; One Of The Worst Bank In Nigeria by Elai(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2009
Are you not sure it's because you computed 4000 Nairaland that the money was not given to you? Maybe if you had computed 4000 Naira you would have gotten the money. Just kidding,

(1) (Reply)

Problems With Ac To Dc Power Inverters / Another Scam Alert!: Plz Take Notice. / How Our Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.