Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ (479 Views)

'Keep Me In Your Prayers' - Davido Says As He Set To Release His Biggest Feature / Meet Trump Son "Donald Trump Jr". - His Biography And Age / Photos From 2face Book Launch "A Very Good Bad Guy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ by Erave: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
As part of activities lined up for the celebration of his 40th birthday, legendary music act, 2face Idibia has unveiled plans to release his biography.

Titled ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’, the biography of the iconic pop icon will be released on his birthday, Friday, September 18, 2015.

‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ will be published by Net NG as edited by Ayeni Adekunle Samuel.

It will be recalled that 2face Idibia has announced top acts such as Sir Victor Uwaifo, D’banj, Omawunmi, 9ice, Burna Boy, Patoranking and more as the headliners of his Fortyfied All Star Music Concert billed to hold at the Eko Hotels and Suites on Sunday, October 20, 2015.

read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/09/14/pop-icon-2face-idibia-set-to-release-his-biography-a-very-good-bad-guy/

Re: Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
My Real Guy from d days of Plantashun Boiz

HBD in Advance @2baba
Re: Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ by Jadonaldson(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
HBD in advance 2baba u are my role model inspiring words wen I hear ur music but not to worry I wish you all d best life has to offer senior Bros

1 & only DkN BO$$
Re: Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ by toyeoye(m): 7:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tu Baba!! #respect
Re: Pop Icon, 2face Idibia Set To Release His Biography ‘A Very Good Bad Guy’ by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
He's such an inspiration!

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Manager Louis Van Gaal's Arrives A Dinner In Fly And Beautiful Bentley / ‘why Are D’banj And Don Jazzy Still Single’ ? ..read This / Why 2face Idibia Almost Died When At 26years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.