Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,120 members, 7,842,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) (51511 Views)

See The Birthday Gift D'banj Received From His Son Daniel On His 37th Birthday(p / Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chanchit:
Ejanla! This is nice, but I think its time face music and leave all this oshofree gifts. When I say music I mean hit music not the one you would use media to force down our throat and give us lacasera to wash it down.

Guy u go wait taya if d one's he's singin no do u..
Sebi u stl av dem olamide, wizkid, kiss Daniel songs in ya play list? Oya put 'em on repeat

4 Likes

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Demmocrats(m): 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Seuncoded(f): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bull shit
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Side BOO
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by cabaliciouscabal: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Does D'banj still sing?

Well Jst asking?

Cus d last tym I checked, he was interviewing d former clueless president jonathan.

I tot he is now a journalist.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 10:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
"Thank you so much Sir".

From a typical Nigger to a Massa.

2 Likes

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by iheanyi40(m): 10:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
cool
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by msporche(f): 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
We don see am
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by kamikazeY(m): 10:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
A gift is something Big,mouth dropping..you are giving him what he can buy 10* that's if he hasn't used it.why allow this make fp when its not meant to be.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
cool
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who is Bono?
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
From mirror to Apple iPad. Africans receiving gifts from oyinbo since Adam. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 10:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
happney65:

So when was the Last time 2Face made a Hit?Yeye People
my brother. Let's say dbanj's success is over shadowing. He's always in our faces. If you're not relevant, irrelevant people won't talk/write about you. D'banj is king. He has gone passed the stage of dishing out music on weekly basis.

2 Likes

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by chrisdonpedro: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin dbanj well done o
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
Feranmicharles:
He shared it on his FB account and Instagram.

"Just Received this Wonderful Gift from The Real God father BONO .. 6th Generation IPAD tablet and the Special #RED Case Today.. Thank you so much Sir. God bless you #one #strongwomen #salute @onecampaign @red"

https://instagram.com/p/7nsUFYINtJ/
I dont think that every un necessary post should be move to front page while many matured and educative posts is lying there un noticed. Nairaland should start getting it right before the social site degrades to Adolecent chat page. Wetin people wan see for gift.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by bukatee2015(m): 10:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
darmys:
boss. that is so nice of Bono though.
He seemed like a great man while he was in Nigeria.

Guys please visit my blog

http://daminaija..com/
You gonna love it kiss
Donkey u don't beg for ur blog to b visited,its ur concept dat will beg pple comin in* Note
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
pls is Naijaloaded an affiliate of Nairaland forum? cos most of ur post are copied and posted to naijaloade with no regards to nairaland...jus wondering
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by darmys(f): 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
bukatee2015:

Donkey u don't beg for ur blog to b visited,its ur concept dat will beg pple comin in* Note

Thanks for the insult.
I hope you find peace and gladness fill your heart.
Its a world full of hate and anger
i do not partake!

Sleep well! kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by tellwisdom: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
This one own don finish..Something wey my niece and nephew dey take play game, na em dem take give this wan as gift? Sorry for you EJA KIKA sad
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
To me this gift is more of an insult than goodwill gesture and only exposes the blackman's mindset of consumption without creation.

Better gift options would suffice than a damn iPod that would become irrelevant in three years time if not next year. An award is better suited for Africa's premier ONE ambassador, priceless gifts like rare gems haven't finished in markets, Persian rugs or VIP tickets to a concert or gala ball.

Anyway, whatever rocks D'banj's boat. Him celebrating the gift even shows he's still not passed his low level mushin mentality.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by braine(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
hatux:
Good for him...

100+ likes, who are the fools liking thatundecided

I tire oo. People can like to like anything.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by macminista(m): 11:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chanchit:
Ejanla! This is nice, but I think its time face music and leave all this oshofree gifts. When I say music I mean hit music not the one you would use media to force down our throat and give us lacasera to wash it down.
....choi! U get bad maut grin cheesy
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by kingkenny01(m): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
My man of the year 2015
I gat ur back bami.....
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Michael1988: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Are you searching for a sugarmummy?

Then search no more! Sugarmummy15 is a new sugarmummy agency that help young guys to get connected to sugarmummy close to their location. Call or whatsapp: +2347032639971 or
call: +2348124967421 or BBM: 25C084DE or check our twitter page: @SUGARMUMMY15.

-Sugarmummy15
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
wiseoneking:
I dont think that every un necessary post should be move to front page while many matured and educative posts is lying there un noticed. Nairaland should start getting it right before the social site degrades to Adolecent chat page. Wetin people wan see for gift.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by happney65: 11:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ziggyzito:
my brother. Let's say dbanj's success is over shadowing. He's always in our faces. If you're not relevant, irrelevant people won't talk/write about you. D'banj is king. He has gone passed the stage of dishing out music on weekly basis.

Exactly my broda..You hit the nail.on the head..
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Check my signature first
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by sunnydayasaba(m): 12:00am On Sep 15, 2015
Na waooo, So that's all Bono could give u Eja Nla frm d 1 billlion dollars he made from Facebook investment...Na waoo
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Revolva(m): 12:02am On Sep 15, 2015
angry angry angry thats good;....ejanla i beg dash me grin grin grin
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by xpressword: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2015
BEST Yoruba comedy Skit 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LbFeyVGlpI

see for yourself
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 12:07am On Sep 15, 2015
Bono means what

What is Bono

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Buys A New Sports Car Worth 50 Million Naira (pics,vid) / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set / "My Marriage Ended Since 2020" - BBNaija' Tega Reveals She Is No Longer Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.