Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) (51502 Views)

See The Birthday Gift D'banj Received From His Son Daniel On His 37th Birthday(p / Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote / Omotola's Son CaptainE Hangs-Out With Bono,D'banj And MI (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Nice one
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by bummyla(m): 12:40am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by torchnaija: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2015
How many people heard about your brand today?

How many people heard about your products and services today?

Millions of Nigerians are out there searching for "YOUR" products and services. When will you reveal yourself to them?

Get connected!!!
www.torchnaija..com
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Kirinwa: 1:56am On Sep 15, 2015
bercarray:
must you share that online? K my uncle also visited me from p.harcourt last week,he gave me a gift also,but wu cares

I care. What gift did your uncle give you? My own uncles nah stingy dey worri dem.

1 Like

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 2:06am On Sep 15, 2015
Well, what could he possibly use it for?

Fb, twitter, IG, or youtube?

Wherever he goes, he sees or hears about SMD, don jazzy and his crew...

He gets heartbroken each time..

Eventually , smashes it.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Jadonaldson(m): 4:12am On Sep 15, 2015
ladyF:
Awnnn Nice....who has Bono's number, lemme thank him specially...This is so generous of him

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Lady F dem nor come dey see u for FCT again ooo abi ur free Mb finish? grin
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by nobeku: 4:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Ziggyzito:
my brother. Let's say dbanj's success is over shadowing. He's always in our faces. If you're not relevant, irrelevant people won't talk/write about you. D'banj is king. He has gone passed the stage of dishing out music on weekly basis.
Your right.. a lot of folks don't know that D'banj was the highest selling artiste in Africa for 2014..Forget local imputes by the mavin crooners...D'banj is internationally the most recognized artiste at least in West Africa... All Don Jazzy does is to keep churning out songs that really don't have that massive impact, message wise..and no international mass appeal...
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 15, 2015
nobeku:
Your right.. a lot of folks don't know that D'banj was the highest selling artiste in Africa for 2014..Forget local imputes by the mavin crooners...D'banj is internationally the most recognized artiste at least in West Africa... All Don Jazzy does is to keep churning out songs that really don't have that massive impact, message wise..and no international mass appeal...
sharap dere,what do you know about music,why not make use of Google before you start telling dose on nairaland tales by moonlight

1 Like

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:21am On Sep 15, 2015
Whats with that line (one women)
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by johnchukky: 5:55am On Sep 15, 2015
i just checked the price £700. not up to

75k. so why the publicity?
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Bad Lion.....U kill it already.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by nicholasis(m): 6:14am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 6:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Chanchit:
Ejanla! This is nice, but I think its time face music and leave all this oshofree gifts When I say music I mean hit music not the one you would use media to force down our throat and give us lacasera to wash it down.
hahahahahahahahahah, that bolded part got me laughing hard grin
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Jennifer89(f): 6:45am On Sep 15, 2015
charix:
To me this gift is more of an insult than goodwill gesture and only exposes the blackman's mindset of consumption without creation.

Better gift options would suffice than a damn iPod that would become irrelevant in three years time if not next year. An award is better suited for Africa's premier ONE ambassador, priceless gifts like rare gems haven't finished in markets, Persian rugs or VIP tickets to a concert or gala ball.

Anyway, whatever rocks D'banj's boat. Him celebrating the gift even shows he's still not passed his low level mushin mentality.

Abg who is this fellow and why is he yarning dust?
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Jennifer89:
Abg who is this fellow and why is he yarning dust?
Engage small minds and you'd drop to their level.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Chanchit:
Ejanla! This is nice, but I think its time face music and leave all this oshofree gifts. When I say music I mean hit music not the one you would use media to force down our throat and give us lacasera to wash it down.
grin grin grin
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2015
the name sounds so much like borno.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2015
Bono is known for his generousity
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by bercarray(m): 7:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Kirinwa:

I care. What gift did your uncle give you? My own uncles nah stingy dey worri dem.
k, ma uncle gave me dz rolex watch,it cost $6000 grin.

Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by frisky2good(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2015
What's there? E no pass wetin I fit dash INTROVERT for all her FTCs on Nairaland. Unfortunately, I can't afford it.
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by ontalenu1(m): 8:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Chanchit:
Ejanla! This is nice, but I think its time face music and leave all this oshofree gifts. When I say music I mean hit music not the one you would use media to force down our throat and give us lacasera to wash it down.
what do u think ejanla needs a hit song for? For ann award in africa that he never won before? May be to fetch him more money? May be to start competing with korede bello, kiss daniel, yemi alade? When last did Jay-Z sang a hit? Even kanye west or piddy D? Abi tuface don get another hit ni?
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by Damoche10: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2015
You all should have ignored the post. Of what value will it give to me?
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by beemzy2014(f): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Onli d'banj grin

I WANT TOO. WHO IS Bono
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by tombeh(m): 9:54am On Sep 15, 2015
Na ur luck oo grin
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2015
GIVERS NEVER LACK
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by adellam16(f): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2015
Okay we have heard, r we going to use it with u! I'm waiting for u to buy new boxers and post it on instagram since everything u celebs do we must be informed!
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
I salute Bono
Re: The Gift D'banj Received From Bono (Photos) by nobeku: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Benz4pimp:
sharap dere,what do you know about music,why not make use of Google before you start telling dose on nairaland tales by moonlight
IGNORAMUS!!! Have it your way..www.google.com.ng/search?q=d%27banj+highest+selling+African+artists+in+2014&btnG=

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Hushpuppi Celebrates Tunde Ednut's Birthday In US Jail (pics/video) / Photos Of Kehinde Bankole And Bolanle Ninalowo On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.