Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals (1036 Views)

Lady Tells Annie Idibia, I Had Sex With Tuface / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size / Ayo Olaiya: "I Nearly Lost My Sight During Auto Accident” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by lolaxavier(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nigerian singer and music legend 2face Idibia has shocking revealed that he nearly died when he was in 26.

Speaking to NET, 2face said he almost died in 2001 in his infamous car crash. "It was in Lagos. I was driving from Kuramo beach then. That time Kuramo beach day reign. I was drunk, like I don kpeff so tey I day use the moto do video game. I dey do like say na Grand Theft Auto I dey. As I reach the bend I couldn’t even… you know these street poles with concrete base" narrated 2face in Pidgin English.

"Picture that kian concrete based na na him I gbabam so tey as I day jam the thing I off. E just be like say them switch one light for my body. Na hospital where them day sow the stitch na I wake up. I was unconscious’. 2face continued saying, ‘Yeah! That time when I woke up in the hospital I was like men, so that’s how I would have just gone like that? It was crazy and after that accident I started having speed phobia. I started having speed phobia" he further said.

Legendary Nigerian singer 2Face Idibia is planning on releasing a book.

The title of the book is 'A Very Good Bad Guy'. The book will be published by NET NG. 'A Very Good Bad Guy' was edited by Ayeni Adekunle Samuel, publisher of NET NG.

The book will be released on Friday, September 18, 2015.

The book is to be a part of 2face's 40th birthday celebrations. Called ‘Fortyfied’, the celebrations will include a concert, a flag off party at Club Rumours, and more.

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/2face-idibia-i-nearly-died-when-i-was-26-pop-star-reveals-id4167008.html

Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by jimohibrahim(m): 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm..you're meant to be great...
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by Kingdre(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God he didn't.
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by deadZONE: 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Died ontop of kitten!!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by osaslord500(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote][/quote]
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
I pity that publisher sha cause the title of the book is a huge turn off
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by Shebarh(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
ThankGod for you
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by absoluteSuccess: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dont drink and drive.
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by lolaxavier(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I pity that publisher sha cause the title of the book is a huge turn off

Gerrara here mehn!
Re: 2face Idibia: I Nearly Died When I Was 26, Pop Star Reveals by ellahzy(f): 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
chai

(1) (Reply)

I Have Slept With Too Many Men, I’m Getting Scared / Basketmouth' Free Recharge Cards - See The Funny Responses (snapshots) / Actor Harry B Attacked In Enugu State, Now In Hospital - Pictured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.