Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size (51515 Views)

Don Little: "I Sleep With Girls In Guest Houses Not My Home" / Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them / Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': "My Small Dick Size Made Women Reject Me" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by britzreus: 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ghanaian actor, Stephen Atanga popularly known as Don Little has opened up on his early struggles to come to terms with his size as he revealed that he nearly committed suicide after being despised by his biological parents following his stunted growth.

The 20-year-old actor disclosed that it got to a point in time when he had no option than to accept truth and reality about his stunted growth.

He made this known in a chat with Angel TV, revealing that his older sisters are much taller and bigger than him.

He said:

“It got to sometime my parents despised me and never cared about me because my colleagues kept increasing in size but I remained where I was. I was contemplating ending my life”, 

“My other sisters are grown and bigger than me. I believe my size is the work of God which I have to be content with. I have not made any attempt to go to the hospital to find out if there is something wrong with me medically or not. I trust in God and commit everything to prayer”

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/committed-suicide-size-actor/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by adajoe555: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
You are going somewhere bro, never let your look bring you down no matter what. There is nothing better than loving yourself.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Ayodejioak(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by timilehing(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
If u wan die cos of stunted growth, Wetin make ppl wey dey crippled from birth do? Ṣ'ọpé tì ẹ

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by aleeyus(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by timilehin007(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
It matters
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Adaumunocha(f): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Is that not Aki's son!?? shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by holluphemydavid(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Jesus is Lord
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by koolkat77(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
ok......... \
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by tushd(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hehehe

I'm 5ft8 yet I feel like a short guy

Problem I have is my type of ladies

I mean the one I like are the slim tall slender ones.. The model type

What to do

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Florblu(f): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
OK
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by divineshare(m): 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2017
It is well
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Pearlyakin(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
You will be fine, mr Stephen.
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Judolisco(m): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
All dis one no meet me as brazil , Uruguay and Argentina spoil my ticket yesterday still dey surprise me

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by asdfjklhaha(f): 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
Aa
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Oct 06, 2017
I don't know him

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by 1shortblackboy: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2017
no worry that ur size can fetch u some good money ask Aki and Paw paw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Kvngbayo: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
A good story to tell
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Towapa: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
timilehin007:
It matters
U are a killer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by castrol180(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Receive your growth in the name of whatever you hold dearly...
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by mikeycharles(m): 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
There is always hope, becoming a bobrisky is always an option.
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Oyebee91(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
adajoe555:
You are going somewhere bro, never let your look bring you down no matter what. There is nothing better than loving yourself.
you make brain. ..I like your stature
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
Chai
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Nawteemaxie(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
I thank God for his life shocked

Back then, when I was his height, I know what I went through. undecided
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
tushd:
Hehehe

I'm 5ft8 yet I feel like a short guy

Problem I have is my type of ladies

I mean the one I like are the slim tall slender ones.. The model type

What to do

1. Be rich
2. Work hard
3. Make much more money

I've never seen a short or ugly millionaire

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Oyindidi(f): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
TheTrueApostle come see tongue this one go get bottle covergrin
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by oluwatymylehyn(m): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
You gotta give thanks to God for you life. You far better than some people out there.
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by austonclint(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hh
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by NotNairalandi(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
So why you didnt later commit the sucide,you just let it waste like that

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
I am trying to be nice right now, but deep inside I am saying 'see head!'

1 Like

Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Bro, all you need now is thanking GOD for who you are.

Do you know there many handsome guys who wish they are where you are right now?

I'm thin & cute,,,,,, my saying though,,,, since I learnt about self-esteemgrin
Re: Stephen Atanga 'Don Little': I Nearly Committed Suicide Cause Of My Small Size by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
You meanit?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Shades Seyi Shay Over Fight With Tiwa Savage / Prince Kpokpogri To Tonto Dikeh: You Gave Me A 2nd Hand Hilux With No Receipts / Tiwa Savage Slams Misi Of Hot FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.