Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,883 members, 7,862,995 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

How My Wife Was Abducted – The Sun Deputy md - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Wife Was Abducted – The Sun Deputy md (364 Views)

Photos Of The Oil Workers, UNIMAID Staff Before They Were Abducted By Boko Haram / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / Okorocha Meets Pastor Mike Agbahiwe Whose Wife Was Killed In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Wife Was Abducted – The Sun Deputy md by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
[size=20pt]Narrating his ordeal, Mr Nwosu explained that he was woken up by a sharp noise around 1.30am.

“I tip toed to pip out through the window but
could not establish anything. I headed for my sitting
room where my kids were sleeping and low and
behold, a young man was pointing a gun at my face.
“I was shocked and.....

Continue Reading; http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/how-my-wife-was-abducted-the-sun-deputy-md/ [/size]
Re: How My Wife Was Abducted – The Sun Deputy md by chocolateme(f): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: How My Wife Was Abducted – The Sun Deputy md by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is so sad. May she be found healthy and alive. It shall be well......

(1) (Reply)

GRAB YOUR OPPURTUNITY TO TRAVEL TO AUSTRALIA, NORTH AMERICA AND EUROPE!!!! / NAPE Urges FG To Intensify Oil/gas Exploration / President Buhari's Critics Must Hear This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.