Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia (9366 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Visa Free Countries With The Nigerian Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia by eeo: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2009
Hello Nairalanders

Please i need a help from you all, Which countries in europe and asia are visa free to Nigerian with Nigeria passort.I need the list of countries,
Re: Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia by OneNaija(m): 10:29pm On Apr 09, 2009
I dont think Nigeria passport can lead you to Europe but I guess you check this link it can help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_passport
Re: Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia by fm4real2k6(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2009
@the poster,

Like you rightly heard, europe i a no go area, but in Asia, countries like Iraq, Afgahnistan,Taipei,Azerbaijan,Taihti, Palestine(Gaza street area), well i'm ttired of searching for you but if you need the rest you can email or send me an sms 08066920770.
Ty,
FM
Re: Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia by Davedavy: 2:07pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ poster.
Forget about visa free European countries my dear.as for Asian countries,i am not sure,maybe there is.try to google it.
Re: Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia by iwefactria: 2:40pm On Apr 10, 2009
except if GhanaTogo and republic of Benin happens to be the Europe and Asia you are referring to grin.thanks
Re: Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia by kazman7(m): 3:31pm On Apr 14, 2009
nna, just pop me an email at adiscglobal@yahoo.com,i will send you a report on that[sub][/sub]the best things in life are free
Re: Need List Of Visa Free Countries In Europe And Asia by eddy1977(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2009
so far first time nigerian travellers are only granted free visa to sudan if they wish to settle in darfur cool

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Visa To Japan / Visiting Nigeria With Us Passport / Arik Air - Passenger Reviews!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.